Status: First time, tell me what you think. Comment and Subscribe! (please)

Underneath The Moonlight

I'm a Monster.

~Was killing this man neccery?! I mean he could have went to jail and had whatever penalty the charged him with! Oh god... I'm a Monster.~ She thought with the gun still pointed at the ally wall. The blood covered her body and the walls. She kept the gun and ran off, barefoot and in a blood staind white night gown. Running down something jumped her. It was completely black a demon trying to take her soul. ~I'm stained with a mans blood and so is my soul. The last thing she heared was"Sebastian this is an order save her!"
Then she blacked out.

(Later that Morning.)

Amber's POV

I awoke with a wreching pain in my chest, I moaned out in pain when a man with black messy hair a long pale face, came in. His eyes were rwd as the blood that stained my dress, he came in with a blue flame in his palms it had a black spot on it, he came over to me I whilst I was still groning in pain. I't felt like my soul was ripped in half. In fact, that was it ! He began pressing it to my chest it made me scream so he put ghis hand to my mouth as I lie there having
my soul forced into me I think of how I murdered that man, it must of hurt haveing a bullet forced into you'er chest, did it feel like this? After that was over I was so worn I shut my eyes. The next later that afternoon I awoke from my painful slumber when somebody knocked on the butiful cherry wood door. I walked over and ansewered the door, It was the same man from last noght. He moved some hair from his face. He was taller then I rember? Ethier way thats not the point! He sat some tea on a dresser. "Madam here is you'er tea." He began to pour the tea. "What the bloody 'ell what! Where! Why! Who?!" Amber said. "To ansewer you'er question, Because, once agein I said so, I'm Sebastian Michaelis-" Sebastian was cut off. "Michaelis?! That means I'm in the Phantomhive Mansion!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew! Thats done, PS if its small its big on my phone screen, so tell me if you like it, Comment and Recomend