Status: Active.

I'd Rather Have You.

One.

Castiel stared at Dean while he said everything Cas already knew.
“Dude, are you listening?” Dean asked, raising his voice slightly.
“No. I already know all this, Dean.” Castiel sighed.
“Cas!” Dean whined.
Castiel laughed, a hollow sound in the back of his throat. Dean couldn't help but smile.
“What do you want to do, then? Because hunting isn't an option during the day; we've gone over the research over and over again and again about ten times and I'm not tired enough to sleep yet.” Dean asked.
Castiel couldn't stop watching Dean talk. He watched as his nose jiggled with every syllable; how his eyebrows knitted together with some words and raised with others; how his eyes looked empty while he was talking about hunting but lit up when the topic of conversation changed; how his tongue flicked when he said words containing the letter 'l'. Dean could feel Cas' eyes on him, but he didn't say anything because he liked to constantly have Castiel's attention. Castiel took three steps closer to Dean and smiled slightly. Dean closed the space between them and looked deep into Cas' eyes before kissing him hard. Cas' instinct kicked in instantly and he kissed back forcefully. Dean pulled away and threw Cas up against the wall before kissing him again. They started to undress each other and just as Cas started working on Dean's belt, Juliet walked in and quickly ran out again.
“Shit.” Dean muttered, pulling his shirt on.
Castiel put his clothes back on and disappeared.
“Juliet!” Dean called.
“Is it safe to come in? Like, you both have clothes on?” Juliet asked, her voice muffled through the door.
“Yeah.” Dean chuckled.
Juliet walked in carefully and her cheeks were glowing red.
“Put a warning on the door when you guys are … yeah.” She pleaded.
Juliet was younger than all the guys; she was twenty years old and she had bright red hair. She always wore the same style of clothes; black skinny jeans, any colour vest top and worn out Converse high tops. Her jackets were usually Sam's or Dean's and sometimes she borrowed Castiel's trench coat.
“Right, I've done some research and found some things that none of us knew. Whatever we're dealing with, it's fast! I found a trail and followed it to an old, abandoned looking place off road. You follow the road for a while but then there's a sudden turn into the forest. The place is underground. All you can see is the roof, which is covered with moss, and out back there's a hole, which I assume is the entrance.” She told Dean, rushing slightly.
“Thanks. But never go following trails without us again.” Dean said sternly.
“If I had come back and said, 'I found a trail', would you come follow it with me?” Juliet asked, slightly angrily.
“I was a little busy when you walked in.” Dean replied flatly.
“Hm. Well then! I couldn't find Sam anywhere.” She muttered.
“What?!” Dean asked, suddenly alert.
“I checked every bar in town. Nothing. Tried calling. No answer.” She told him.
Just as Dean grabbed a jacket to go look for him, Sam walked through the door looking exhausted.
“Where the hell have you been?!” Dean and Juliet asked at once.
“Out.” Sam answered, flopping onto the hotel bed.
“You okay?” Juliet asked, softening her tone.
“No. I need to sleep.” Sam mumbled tiredly.
Juliet went and sat on his bed and smiled when he put his head on her tummy.
“I should explain what happened.” Sam said with a yawn.
“You're sleeping first, Romeo.” Juliet told him, stroking his hair soothingly.
He smiled and wrapped his arms around her skinny middle, rubbing his head against her belly to get comfortable. Juliet looked over at Dean and smiled when she saw that he was peacefully reading a cheap magazine that was there when they checked in. She smiled and shut her eyes, not intending to fall asleep but drifting off anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo .... I'm bored so I'm writing Destiel but it doesn't actually have a plot yet ...

I'll mention awesome people who comment in my author's notes like I usually do :P

I hope you enjoy, I guess

~A xo.