Status: sorrry if this is a cheesy story its the frist one i wrote, can you guys give me pointers?

Hazel

Love is in the air

Hazel awoke to her phone buzzing on her nightstand. She picked it up. “Hello?” Hazel says groggily into the phone. “Hazel? Its me Jaslik...” Jaslik’s voice says clearly on the other end. “Oh hey.” she says coolly while running a . “I was going to ask if you were coming to school today?” he snickers slightly. Hazel looks over to her alarm clock. 8:30, class already started. “Crap...” she curses under her breath while running a hand through her blood red hair. Hazel jumps out of bed and runs to her closet, thrusting it open to sort through the clothes she has. while making her way downstairs she pulls on a plain black t-shirt and tugs on a pair of black pants. As she runs by the kitchen she grabs a red apple from the basket on the counter. Stopping by the door to put on her shoes, she also grabs her backpack. When she opens the door she's blinded by the hot burning sunlight. she screams and closes the door. Sunblock...I always forget the sunblock... she thought to herself while squeezing a glob onto her hand. After she applied the sunblock she opened the door, this time the sun wasn't as hot as before. She sighs of relief as she walks down the narrow pathway to the sidewalk. As Hazel walked to school a hand grabs her shoulder gently. Instantly she pulls the hand over her with her vampiric strength, so that the intruder is on the ground in front of her. When her vision cleared she looked at her attacker, only to find Jaslik on the ground. He lets out a pained moan. “Girl you belong in the circus.” He says while gasping in between words. The corner of Hazels mouth tug up to a smirk. “Well don't sneak up on me then.” Jaslik’s pale skin glows in the sunlight. He looks up at her with his vibrant green eyes. She smiles while helping him up. “I thought you were at school.” He shoves his hands in his pockets and walks with Hazel at his side. “I was but I wanted to see if you were okay.” He shrugs. She rolled her eyes at Jasliks stupidly. “Or you just wanted to get ice cream.” She teases. He sticks his tongue out at her. grabbing her hand he smirks. “Lets go then!!” Hazel laughs and follows him. She loved how his dark hair shined in the sunlight and his eyes sparkled with joy. If only she was as happy as him. Hazel frowns and stops, staring at the ground. Jaslik stops and turns around.
“You ok?”
“Yea...”
“Look if you dont want to get ice cream...”
“Jaslik...”
“Its totally ok with me...”
“Jaslik...”
“I know you don't like to skip school...”
“JASLIK!!”
Hazel grabs him in an embrace, squeezing him tight. He wraps his arms around her surprised. She buries her face in his chest. she wants to cry. She didn't know if she loved him or not. Tears wet Jasliks shirt. Jaslik looked into her eyes. “Hazel? What's wrong?” He asks with a concerned look on his face. Hazels face turns red and she looks at her shoes. “Jaslik...I-I'm in love with you...” She stutters. Jasliks eyes grow wide as he pulls her into another embrace. As he runs his fingers through her red hair he smiles. “Hazel...I love you too.” He says with smiling eyes. Hazel's eyes grow wide. Jasliks lips brushed up against Hazels. They tasted like maple syrup. She loved him. Even if he was human and she wasn't, even if the vampire council was probably going to kill her. She loved him and was never going to leave him. She loved Jaslik and his sweet kisses.
She couldn't sleep that night. She lay on her bed staring at the ceiling for hours, thinking of Jaslik. She was worried if he was going to get hurt. Hazel sat up and grabbed her phone from her nightstand. Jaslik you there? she typed into her phone, sending it to him. A couple minutes later her phone buzzed. Im always here Hazel. It read. She smiled at his words. She doesn't deserve him. Can you meet me at the old church I need to tell you something. She sent the message almost regretting it immediately. What was he going to say when she told him about her true self? This worried her. Her phone buzzed. Yea ill be there in 5 minutes. She jumped up and through on a shirt and pants not caring if they matched. She walked out the door slipping into the cool autumn night.
She walked down the sidewalk a skip to her step. As she neared the church a sickening feeling filled her stomach. “Jaslik?” She called out. She went inside. This isnt right... everything feels weird. Her stomach flipped as she heard a small whimper from the front of the church. “Jaslik?” She called out. The person whimpered again, louder now. She looked around the bench and saw Jaslik on the ground curled into a ball. A familiar smell wafted into her nose making her fangs shoot out of her gums. Blood. “Jaslik!! What happened???” Despite her growing hunger she rushed to his side and immediately started to look for the wound. “Hazel...” his voice was hoarse like hes been screaming. His hand found Hazels. “Who did this to you??” her eyes began to stream with tears. “ I did...” a chilling voice rang out from behind her. Hazel turned around and met eyes with the one person she will hate forever... Vladimir Tod.

“Hazel?” The little boys voice rang into the night. “Hazel, i'm cold.” His arms crossed. “Ok, Ok im coming.” She answered. Her little hunting exposition will have to wait. Her little fangs slid back into her gums easily. she turned to face him. “What Vlad?” Her mouth forming into a frown. He crossed his arms. “I’m cold, can we go home?” He whined. She smiled and nodded.”Sure, but lets pick some berries for Thomas first.”. Vlad’s eyebrows knitted together. “Why do we have to get berries?” He scoffed.
“Because Thomas wanted them.”
“Why can't he get them himself?”
“Why must you ask stupid questions?”
He smirked and in a high pitched lady voice. “Don't give me attitude lady!” He said while wagging a finger at her. She rolled her eyes.
After Hazel Picked all the berries she could hold, she began to walk off leaving Vlad in the snow. “WAIT!!” He cried. She turned around to find Vlad running after her. “Hurry up then!” She scolded. Vlad ran up beside her. “Please dont leave me Hazel.” he said with eyes full of fright. “Vlad I won't, you're my best friend.”

Hazel opened her eyes. Her eyes were crusty. She rubbed them and looked around. She was in a room, it was dark and moldy smelling. something began to stir to her left. As her vision cleared she saw Jaslik sitting up. “Jaslik?” She croaked. He looked unhurt. “Yeah?” his voice rang out. Hazel sat up and crawled to him. “Are you ok?” She asked. His eyes looked dull. “Yeah im fine.” Her hand found his arm. He flinched. “Jaslik what's wrong?” Fear filled her mind. “I-I know what you are Hazel.” His eyes filled with tears. “You're a vampire.”
♠ ♠ ♠
its bad i know please give me pointers!!