Status: Probably just gonna stay as a one shot...

Emptiness

Emptiness

It was dark. So dark that I couldn't even see my own hands.

It was cold. So cold that I couldn't even feel my own feet.

It was silent. So silent that I could even hear my own heart beat.

It was simply scary. So scary that I wanted to run away but I couldn't move. It was almost like my whole body was just a pile of stone. All of this silence was killing me. I wanted to talk, I wanted to scream or just make a noise, something that will make the silence go away but I couldn't.

I was slowly losing all my hope. Time seemed to stop and I seemd to just melt away with it. When suddenly...

A single, dim line of light appeared seemingly out of nowhere. It was slowly getting warm and I could hear a low humming noise. It sounded familiar to me but I was too fascinated to think about it. My heart was beating faster and my breathing was getting erratic. But the thing that kept scaring me was the air. It was getting heavier and heavier by every passing moment. It was already much harder to breath.

The light was spreading across my vision, getting brighter and brighter. My thoughts were all over the place I didn't know what to think. For a long while I thought that I was dying.

I was completely lost. I didn't know how I got to where I was. I didn't know how it started or how it happened.

I didn't know who I was...

That was a big problem. It didn't seem right. It felt like I should have known that.

The humming was getting louder. It was a song... A very beautiful song. The strange thing though...

I knew almost all the words to it.

"Don't give up, it takes a while
I have seen this look before
And it's alright
You're not alone
If you don't love this anymore
I hear that you've slipped again
I'm here 'cause I know you'll need a friend"

It really calmed me down even when I was having real big trouble breathing.

"Take some time and learn to breathe
And remember what it means
To feel alive
And to believe"

It was like all the words were written for me. I was starting to remember...

The days we lay next to each other...
The days we laughed together...
The amazing time we had...

But who are you?
I know you... I know you very well...
And I have missed you so much...

But who am I?
Maybe just another confused soul...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd really like to know what you delicate readers think of this :)
There probably are a lot of mistakes I'm sorry english is not my first language :)

Weather a mistake or what you think I'd like to hear it so comment please :3

P.S. omg! First fic!