All I Ask of You

part 17

-~-January 24, 2006-~-

You woke up to the sound of one of the twins crying. You gave a deep sigh, and got out of bed. Frank rolled over onto the spot you cleared. You went into the living room, and found Marious awake and ready to be fed. You fed him, then went to change him. After buttoning the last button on his outfit, Gerard woke up. Switching the two kids, you fed and changed Gerard. After you placed Gerard in the pin, it was time to feed and change yourself. You went into the kitchen, and pulled out pots and pans. You made pancakes and buns. You went into your room to wake Frank up, to find him sitting on the bed waiting for you.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," you answered, placing a kiss on his lips, "Breakfast is ready." you whispered.

"But I want you," Frank pouted, sticking out his lower lip.

"Later," you answered. You left the room, to find Gerard standing in the pin looking around. You smiled at her and waved.

"Hello pumpkin," you said softly.

Gerard looked at you and smiled. Marious sat in the corner chewing on a building block. You smiled, and placed kissed on both of their foreheads. You went back into the kitchen, and sat down. Frank came in, and you both ate your breakfast. When you were finished, you went to the shower. Getting out wrapped in nothing but a towel, Frank attacked you, and threw you on the bed. Laying on top of you, he tore the blanket off, and started kissing you.

"Frank... what are you... doing," you asked between kisses.

"Now is later," he said. You smiled, and kissed back. You slept with Frank again, and you both went into the shower to wash off.

Getting out, you got dressed, and had some 'one on two' time with the twins.

You played with them for the whole day, changed them, put them to sleep, and went to bed yourself.

-~-August 29, 2006-~-

You were in your wedding gown looking at yourself in the mirror. The gown was blood red/crimson, the veil was black, and so were the roses, and your shoes.

"I look like the bride from the dead," you said worriedly to Samiri.

"You look fine."

"But what if his family doesn't like me?"

"Bull shit. They'll love you." This was your first time meeting Frank's side of the family since they weren't there for the rehearsal dinner. Your side didn't want to come for they had other things to do. It hurt you to know that they don't care about you, but you got over it quickly.

Samiri lead you to the doors that you were to walk through to get to the altar. The doors opened for Samiri, and she left you alone. In the dim light, you waited.

Finally, after what felt like hours, you heard the tune for 'Hear comes the Bride'. You took a deep breath to calm yourself as the doors opened. Everyone stood as you stepped into the room. At the altar waiting for you, Frank gave a gasp, as did his family.

"She's beautiful," commented someone from Frank's family.

"Drop dead gorgeous," said someone else.

"That lucky little fucker," said someone that had a familiar sounding-musical voice. You wanted to turn to see who it was, but you had to keep your eye's forward.

As you neared Frank's parents (who heard what everyone had to say about you) you could see his mother shake her head.

"Everything beautiful has a dark side," she commented, "I'm sure she's only acting for she knows he's famous." you felt a lump form in your thought.

Famous? Frank? What was she talking about? You knew everything about Frank. And he knew everything about you. He wouldn't keep anything from you. Or so you thought.

You finally reached the altar and stood there, exchanged your vows, rings, and shared your kiss. The rest of the evening was a blur. You found out that My Chemical Romance was off tour for a year. Frank never told you, for he wanted to see if you loved him for who he really was no matter how famous he was. That night, you slept next to your boyfriend... er... fioncee... no... your husband, with a smile on your face. Everything was going to be perfect. You knew it. Frank was going to be a great and loyal husband and father. Gerard and Marious would grow up in a loving home, be surrounded with people who were considered family, and you will all live happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it.

The end.
Comments please!