All I Ask of You

part 3

-~-January 3, 2005-~-

After Frank left, Samiri looked at you.

"And what was that," she asked, "And don't say nothing."

"Fine," you said, "It was something." you smiled.

"That's not fair," she said.

"So," you answered, "Life's not fair."

"You like him don't you?"

You didn't answer.

"You do like him," she started laughing, "Oh my God! I can't believe it!"

"I didn't say that I liked him," you protested, "In fact I didn't say anything at all."

"Right. And he was yelling at Mikey because he cared."

"Well... It was wrong," I turned to leave.

"Come on," Samiri jumped over the couch and grabbed your arms, "Please tell me! Do you like him or not?"

"I don't know," was all you said. Turning around, you left the room to sleep.

-~-February 14, 2005 Valentines Day-~-

"Happy Valentines Day," called Samiri from the kitchen when she heard you stumble over the couch.

"Same to you," you said, rubbing your kneel where it had made contact with the corner of the couch.

It's been a month and eleven days since you moved into your apartment. Samiri forgot about you and Frank and moved on to Ray. They have been dating for a month now. And yes. Even in those few days, you still haven't been able to dodge the couch when you walked pass it every morning.

You Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Frank became good friends. Ray was a given. He was over almost all the time.

"I'm not going to be here for supper," Samiri informed you.

"Alright, mother," you replied sarcastically, "Where are you going?"

"Ray and I are going out to celebrate our month anniversary!"

"Congrats," you said digging into the pile of pancakes that she placed in front of you. They were died pink and in little heart shapes.

"Cute," you said.

"It's a shame you don't date Mikey or Gerard. Ray tells me that they really like you."

You swallowed hard. You were glad that Frank hadn't said anything to anyone about the kiss, but now you kind of wished he did. You didn't want too many guys liking you.

Samiri must have read your face, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," you said smiling. You finished your pancakes when someone knocked on the door. You got up and answered it.

"Hello," said Gerard bowing. He held up a bouquet of flowers, "Will you please be my Valentine?" you smiled at him and you excepted the flowers.

"Aw! Thank you Gerard!" you stood up on your tip toes and kissed him lightly on the cheek, "They're beautiful. Yes I'll be your Valentine." Gerard smiled.

"Good," he kissed you softly on the forehead, "Would you like to come over," he asked.

"Sure," you told Samiri where you were headed and left. You entered Gerard's and Mikey's apartment to find that it was clean and very neat.

The last time you were there, they had dirty clothes every where and it was a mess.

"We cleaned up a bit since the last time you were here," he said closing the door.

"I can see that. You must have worked hard."

"We did," he smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Who's here," asked, whom you assumed was Mikey from the kitchen.

"Charlie," was all Gerard said. He lead you to the kitchen.

Mikey was standing at the stove wearing an apron. You tried to stifle you giggles but didn't succeed. Mikey noticed and threw off the apron. It wasn't until it hit the floor did you realize that it read 'Kiss The Cook.'

"I love your apron," you said pecking him on the cheek. Mikey blushed and that made you laugh harder.

"So. Charlie," said Gerard almost clearing his throat as he said this, "Would you like to go see a movie?"

"Which one?"

"Um.... Gee I don't know. What evers playing."

You let out a little laugh, "Sure." Gerard lead you to the door and handed you a jacket. "Oh! I could just-"

"No, no," said Gerard, "I insist." you excepted the coat and headed for the elevator.

Just as the doors were closing, you heard, "Hold the door!" pushing your hand in front of the doors to stop them, Frankie came running in, "Thanks," he said.

"Where are you going," Gerard demanded.

"To get flowers."

"Why? So you can feel special?"

"No. To give to the girl I want as my Valentine," he straitened up smoothed out his shirt and smiled, "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking Charlie out to see a movie," Frank's eyes darkened.

"Which one," he asked.

"Which evers the cheapest," you teased.

"Okay," he said. You reached the first floor when he suddenly got your joke, "Hey! Aren't the pieces for the movies all the same?"

"No shit Sherlock," said Gerard.

"So see you later," you said getting into Gerard's car.

"Yeah. Later," Frank frowned as you closed the door and drove away.

-~-Later-~-

You and Gerard had a great time at the movie. You decided to see Constantine and you enjoyed it. Gerard tried several moves on you but they didn't work. You both arrived back at the apartment to find a vase of flowers sitting in front of your door. You bent down to pick them up and noticed Frankie's door suddenly close.

"Thank you Gerard," you said turning to him, "I had a wonderful night."

"Oh! Don't forget my flowers," he ran into his apartment and came back out. You took them and managed to open the door.

"Hello," you called. No answer. You looked at the clock and remembered that Samiri wasn't going to be here. You set the flowers down on the table and read the card.

Charlie,
I will always love you.
Frank. <3


Smiling, you placed the card back into it's holder and found another vase for Gerard's flowers. As you finished arranging the flowers on the table, you went to find a cloth to hid the vases. Finding a wide red ribbon like thing covered with pink and white hearts, you went back and placed it around the arrangement. There was a knock on your door.

"Hello," you said to see Mikey at your door this time.

"Hi."

"Come one in." Mikey stepped into the room and gave you yet another bouquet of flowers.

"Happy Valentines day," he said and smiled at you.

"Thank you Mikey. They're beautiful." as you went to the kitchen, Mikey followed you.

"Did you buy flowers yesterday? Or are those Ray's," Mikey asked looking at the flowers.

"No actually they're for me. Ones from Gerard and the other one... from a secret admirer." You placed Mikey's flowers on the table.

"Well.... You have a beautiful garden," he said. You gave a small laugh and looked at the arrangement.

Gerard had given you pink, red, and yellow tulips. Mikey gave you white, red, yellow, and pink carnations, and Frank remembering your favorite flowers, gave you deep almost crimson red roses.

"I was wondering if....Well.... You might not want to now," he started.

"What?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch The Phantom Of The Opera with me, but taking that you already went to see a movie with Gerard I doubt you'll want to sit through another one."

"Well," you gave him a mischievous grin, "I guess you don't know me that well do you?"

"I'll take that as a yes. Right?"

"Sure thing," you and Mikey sat down on the couch and started the movie. You reached the part where Christine and Roule shared their kiss when Mikey leaned into you, and you leaned into him and.....
♠ ♠ ♠
a lame ass cliff hanger if you ask me....

COMMENTS = MORE PARTS AND HAPPY AUTHOR XD