Status: Done. :D

Mailbox

Chapter 6 - Don't leave me

Another three days passed. Frank was now much better and it was time for me to leave. I didn't want to leave Frank but sooner or later I had to. When I told him I had to go home we had just finished eating lunch.

"Frank I have to leave today." I said it as plain as that because it would be much harder the other way. I made sure I didn't look into his eyes because I would change my mind and stay, the moment I saw his face fell.

"... R-Right now?" He whispered. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't look at him.

"Yeah..." I whispered back. He sighed. I had my car fixed the other day so I could go with it.

"You got my number... Don't forget to call me." He said. I nodded mutely.

I got up and looked at him for the first time since we started eating lunch. He looked close to tears. It broke my heart to see him like that and it broke my heart more to
know that I did that to him.

"Of course I'll call you." I told him. He got up and hugged me tight.

I hugged him just as tight and whispered him shooting words. When we broke away, I took the painting I had done with me and walked towards the door. I put on my coat and my boots on before turning to see Frank.

"I'll see you later... Right?" He asked, uncertainly.

"Definitely. Like I said before Frankie, we are friends. Of course we are going to contact each other." I told him and smiled at him.

He smiled back as much as he could in his heartbroken state. I felt horrible because I was breaking his heart. I had promised myself that I would always be with him, support him and never break his heart.

I was going to keep my promise though. I was only leaving his house, not him.

I opened the door and stepped outside. I turned and hugged Frank again. He was clutching me so close to himself, like he never wanted to let go.

When we both pulled away we shared an intense gaze. It was such a special moment for the both of us which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"Bye Frankie. See you later." I told him and started to walk away to get in my car.

"Bye Gee!" He called out. I turned my head to show him I was smiling and I waved at him.

It took me about three and a half hours to get back home. I was extremely tired, so as soon as I got inside my cramped apartment, I threw myself to the couch. Then I pulled out my cellphone to call Mikey.

"Hey Mikes." I greeted him.

"Hey bro. How's it going? Are you home yet?" He asked. I had called him and let him know what happened before.

"Yeah, I just got home actually."

He laughed.

"Good. So have you kissed him yet?" He asked, meaning Frank. My eyes widened at his question.

"What!? No! Mikey, don't start again!" I said and groaned.

"Oh, whatever. Hey, on our last chat you said that you'd send me a picture of this dude you go on and on about, but you never did." He said, making me remember our last chat.

"Oh, I totally forgot about that. I'll send it once we're done talking."

"Ok."

"Are you having fun at the hotel?"

The actual reason why I was out midnight in the snow was, to drop Mikey off to the airport. He was having a holiday with his girlfriend.

"Definitely! It's awesome here, there's snow everywhere."

"Did you learn how to ski, yet?"

"Hell yes, I did! It's so fun to ski! You should try it sometime bro!"

I laughed at his excitement.

"I'm glad you're having a good time..." I told him.

"Are you sure you're ok Gerard? You don't sound like yourself."

"Yeah. I'm alright, it's just that..." I sighed.

"God, bro you're such a baby. You miss him already, don't you?" I sighed again.

"Yeah... I do." I whispered.

"Did you even told him how you feel?" He asked me.

"How could I Mikey!? We just met!"

"Actually, it's been a week Gerard."

My eyes widened again. A week? A week!? When did a week pass!?
I thought.

"Wow... I haven't realized that."

Days passed so slow after that day. I called Frank everyday, sometimes twice a day. He told me that he missed me, every time I called him. It was so cute but it still broke my heart to know I couldn't be with him. It was about a week later and we were talking on the phone again.

He sighed deeply.

"I miss you Gerard..." He said.

"I miss you too Frankie. You're ok right? Nothing's wrong?"

"Yeah. Everything's alright." He said, but I could sense that he was lying from his voice. Still I didn't press further.

"Maybe you can come to mine again?" He asked shyly. I smiled at his cuteness. Why not? I thought.

"I'd love to come." He squealed upon hearing my reply. I laughed at him.

"But it'll take quite some time for me to arrive there." He giggled cheerfully.

"It doesn't matter, I can wait!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!

Firstly, I'm so sorry it's a short chapter.
The story is nearing its end :c
But! I'm going to start writing another story. I'll let you know when I write it!

I hope you still like this story c:
I'm sorry for the mistakes.

Thank you so much!
>_<