Status: Done. :D

Mailbox

Chapter 7 - Be mine, please

As soon as I heard the bell rang I sprinted out of my chair and ran to the door. I had missed Gerard so much in that past week. I opened the door and threw my arms around Gerard immediately. I hugged him as tight as I could and he hugged me back just as tight.

"I missed you." I whispered to him. He hummed in response and pulled away after giving me a tight squeeze.

"Come here." I told him, pulled him inside, closing the door behind me and dragged him to the couch.

"Hey, I saw that you fixed your mailbox but I remember you said you were going to buy a new one." I smiled at him.

In fact, I was going to buy a new one but I changed my mind because the old one reminded me of Gerard.

"Yeah, I know. I changed my mind."

"Why?" I just shrugged and changed the topic.

"What did you do this past weekend? Did you have fun?"

"Hell no! It was so boring! I just kept missing you. I painted and met some new customers."

"At least your work is going good." I told him.

There was silence but it wasn't awkward, it was comforting. We just kept smiling at each other like fools. Gerard is a bit different today. I thought.

Something in his eyes... it wasn't wrong but it was different. The way he looked at me was different. He used to look at me like I was his best friend in the whole world but today he looks at me like... like I'm the most precious thing in the world.

His eyes never left mine as he scooted closer to me. He put his arms around me and pulled me into another embrace but this time he was acting a little different. Not wrong but different. Earlier, when we hugged, he had hugged me like you would hug someone you missed so much but this time he is hugging me as if he would die when he let go. He was clutching onto me tightly and caressing the back of my head in a caring way.

I wasn't complaining though. It felt so great. It made me relax and clear my mind. It made me melt into his arms. I felt Gerard sigh contently. That was when he surprised me. He lightly brushed his lips to my neck. At first I thought he did that accidentally but he did it again and I knew then that he was doing it on purpose.

My breath hitched and I tightened my grip on Gerard. I didn't know what he was doing but it made me feel extremely good so, I let him continue. He brushed his lips on the same spot, only more firmly this time.

He pulled away from our embrace just enough to see my face.

"Frankie..." He whispered, his hot breath hitting my lips. He cupped my cheek with one of his hands and moved his other hand to my lower back.

I was getting more and more nervous with every move.

He was looking right into my eyes. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, it was almost like my eyes were glued to his. I wanted to kiss him so badly, I wanted to just lean forward and press my lips to his but I couldn't. I was frozen on the spot.

I know where this is going.

He pulled me into another intense embrace. His hands caressed my back. I decided I'd play his little game too, so I gently kissed where his neck met his shoulders. He shivered, hummed a little and gave me a tight squeeze in response.

I pulled away and got up, only to sit on his lap. He looked quite surprised by my actions. His hands immediately wrapped around my waist and I cupped both of his cheeks with my hands. Should I do it? I thought and bit my lip. I looked deep into his eyes, trying to find the answer to my question. I didn't find anything other than the different look he had.

"Gerard... There's..." I trailed off. I was going to ask him why he was looking at me differently but then I got it.

He started this. I was so lost in it to realize what was happening. He started this by kissing my neck, so that look might be... it. I thought.

Without thinking any further, I leaned down and softly pressed my lips to his. We kissed gently for a while, our lips tangling. It was the best thing in the whole world. None of the kisses I've ever shared with someone felt as good as this one. I thought.

I pulled him as close to me as I could and his hands roamed my body. We were both so into it, it was unbelievable. I softly moaned into the kiss and slid one of my hands to the back of Gerard's head, tangling it to his firetruck-red hair.

I pulled on his hair and Gerard moaned into our kiss too. We pulled away, slowly.

"Frankie..." Gerard whispered, again.

"Yeah?" I whispered back. He stopped for a moment.

"I love you...so much." He whispered, smiling. I smiled back at him. I was over the clouds when I heard those meaningful words roll out of his lips. I smiled big and bright before saying;

"I love you too!" I sighed and pulled him into another hug.

Now, sometimes when Gerard is not home, I look out the window to our mailbox. It always makes me go back to those days. I thank the snow everyday of my life now, for making Gerard crash into my mailbox that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

I'm not joking. I hope you liked this story, because I enjoyed every moment of writing it. :)
I was smiling so hard like a fool, while writing this chapter. Just wanted to let you know. XD

Do you think I improved my writing skills since the first chapter? Please let me know in the comments section.

Thank you so much for sticking to this story until the end. :3
I started writing another story. It's nothing like this one, but you can check it out here:
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/544340/Fiery-Legend-Of-The-Phoenix-Kingdom/

Thank you again! I love you all so much!
Thanks to everyone that read this story, commented on this story, subscribed to this story and recommended this story. :D

Bye!
<3