The Lost Soul

Chapter One

In a world that doesn't always make sense.

With abuse. Fear. Darcy has no-one.

Till she meets the boys who are eventually like family.

How will she react to their secrets?

Darcy summer's life

My name is Darcy Summers, im sixteen years old and have just moved to Santa Carla, the murder capital of the world.

My life. Where do I start. I'll tell you one thing it had never been easy. So many terrible events. My happy memories i hold so close to my heart and push the painful ones away.

My mother, Blossom. Was dark haired, brown with light blue eyes. Darcy had inherited her mother's eyes.

When blossom died Darcy was six. Her dad Chris was a tall build up bloke with fierce green eyes. Darcy knew she would always hate him after he had violently beaten and killed her mother. As Darcy watched her mother die with terrified eyes she knew then that she would never know love again. She would never be able to trust anyone again. she would never feel the love from her mother. No more hugges or tugging her up in bed and reading her, her favorite bedtime story. No turning to her mother for help. Darcy knew she had to grow up and face life with whatever it throw at her.

She knew she would meet the evil clungs of her father in the end. This is when Darcy grew up!

I know what you must be thinking. As I write this, I write as if this could not be me, but another. I know that i'm lying to myself.

More terrible things happen in my life. Some that you can't even imagine. The first night of abuse, I remeber it like it was yesterday. As he slapped me over and over, I scremed in pain. The burns he had left on my arms. But the hurt he had truly done was not what was on the outside but the in. Years passed and my so-called Dad managed to put every fear inside me and look it there like a bad disease that I was so willing to let ecsape but couldn't.

My confidence's dropped and I remember being teased for not talking they called me a freak, but if they had been through what I had been through they'd be no better.

I sit here thinking will anyone understand the pain that I felt.

Now. Back to my life now. I had just sat my exams for now. Dad said that i had better do good or he'd hurt me. This was the way dad was always got his way like a three year old child.

Moving here felt good. A fresh start. Dad said tonight i could go down to the boardwalk but had to be home at eleven or he'd hit me for not listening. I was numb to the pain now. I never cry anymore. I wouldn't dare or he'd hit me again until I would stop.

I had just finishes unpacking and was lied on my bed. I couldn't wait til tonight. Well a few hours time really.

I heard as the stairs creek and footsteps approached the door. It was flung open and I knew that the fear had hit my face. I quickly stood. What had I done wrong?

He began to hit me harder than he had ever done and I struggled trying to hold in the tears. He grabbed a handful of my hair. I screamed as he threw me across the room, i heard a crunching noise I knew it was broken. I fought back the tears, trying not to cry in fear. I was sat next to the wall wondering. What would he do next?

He walked to me. Evils eyes planted.

"It will be ten times worst if you don't come home on time " He coldly spoke. I nodded at him. As he held onto my chin so i was forced to look, he let it go with so force.

He walked to my cardboard and pulled out a vest top, soe jean with holes in the knees. He pulled my military jacket out and a Grey scar and throw it at me.

"Get dressed i want you covered up so no-one knows." He said as he walked out the door.

I quickly stood and began to put the materials on. Still shaking the one thing that I could never to do. Dad choose what I had to wear everyday he had control because I let him take the control that he so badly wanted.

After I was dressed I stuck some eyeliner on and ran down stairs. My Dad gave me a angry look, I knew then that there was something coming then. I watched as his fist curled and he swung it at my face. I looked at him shocked as i stared at him. Once he looked guilty. The most weirdest expression I had seen on his face in a long time.

"Go" He yelled. I quickly move out the door. The boardwalk wasn't far from her I couldn't wait to go on the rides of my dreams. Dad had never let me go to places like this. I had thought about trying to get a job as I hate being in that house with him just waiting for the time to end so he'd attack me.

I looked around. The lights that lit the dark night. The rides with people laughing and enjoying themselves.

The food stands and of course the main attraction the music. I walked over towards a shop called Max's video and stepped inside. Thats when I first laid eyes on them. All had different looks but each one of them connect with each other. The one that had seem to interest me most had bleach blond hair and fierce cold blue eyes. He wore jet black clothing and his hands were gloved. With his long black military jacket. I couldn't help but stare tay was until the time that he looked at me.

I felt my cheeks go bright red as I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, then finally stopping in front of me.

It was him. I looked at him, he had grin on his face. But it went as soon as he saw my face. He almost looked worried for me. Did he really cared?

"What's your name?" He asked suddenly.

"D..Darcy." I struggled. He went to touch my hand. I jumped and moved back suddenly.

"Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you Darcy." He said as he gave me a reassuring smile. I took a step back to him.

"Come with us Darcy."He said as he took my hand. It was almot like our hands fitted perfectly together.

"Why?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and looked back to his mates. One of them moved towards us and I tried to pull away as I began to shake in fear. I watched him. He had blonde hair with a vest top on that was ripped and a black military jacket on. He looked cheeky but I could still feel the fear.

" Hi I'm Paul. I see you met David. " He said to me.

David pulled me closer to him and I just went with it. Still shaking through.

"Calm down, Darcy." David said.

"Are you coming?" Paul asked.

"Why?" I asked again timidly. David looked at me.

" Darcy. You don't look happy. You look like something is bothering you. We want to help. Come with us and we will be like the family you had never had." He said. As he said the last word. I felt a tear roll down my face and he knew he had touched a nerve.

"Don't worry. You have that a chance now." he said as he kissed me on the head. And turned me round to meet the other two.

The first one to approach me was tall, he had black hair. He wore a leather jacket , no top and some black trousers and boots, his eyes were brown.

"I'm Dwayne." He said.

The other was the shortest one, he had curly brown hairr. His jacket looked like different materials had been sewed together. It was so bright and colorful. He also wore black trousers and boots with no top like Dwayne.

He walked forward.

"I'm Marko" He said as he smiled and I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
so guys what do you think??