The Lost Soul

seven

Darcy- fear

I can't believe what they had just told me. They were vampires. They hurt people. But they were also so caring towards me. I loved them.

"Well go on then, run away because you're scared now right." David said coldly. I shock my head at them.

"I'm not leaving. I don't care what you are. To me you're the only family I have. You're like family to me and I'm not going to let that go. I love you. All of you." I said. They all looked a bit shocked, but I didn't care what they were I knew they wouldn't hurt me. They took me in and I was thankful for that because I loved them.

"Darc. Come here." David said. I got up and walked across the room until I was in front of him. He pulled me on to his lap and I put my head on his chest and held on to his jacket like I did a lot of the time.

An hour had passed now and David had moved us into our room. I was laid under the covers and he was now pacing the room. He looked angry at something. I could feel me body shaking at the fear of him. I didn't know why but I felt afraid of him. Something about him now told me to run and hide away from him.

Why was I so afraid? I had rely on them so much why would I be afraid now? They were still the same boys that I had been living with, that had put a roof over my head.

"Why did you do it? Do you want to leave me or something? Is that why you tried to kill yourself!" He yelled. His eyes looked anger as he looked at me. I could feel the tears begin to build up in my eyes as I moved out of the bed and by the wall. His gaze followed me and he didn't look like he was about to say sorry about scaring me. He looked angry.

"ANSWER ME NOW!" he yelled. But I could. He walked over to the wall and I wished that I could just vanish from him. Then I felt the sudden pain in my cheek and I looked up at him with fearful eyes.

"I. I'm sorry David. I love you….I…wasn't thinking right." I said in a whisper. I was expecting another hit so I close my eyes shut. But he didn't. He pulled me from the wall and snake his arms around my waist and held me as I let the tears fall freely from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Darc. I shouldn't have done that. You made me angry. I promise I won't do it again. Shhh. Calm down Darc." He said as he walked me over to bed and places me back in there. I felt so scared of him.

He climbed in the other side and I tried to move as far away from him as possible. I loved him, but I hated him at the moment. He was acting just like my dad used to, to me and I was afraid that in the end David wouldn't need a reason to hit me. He would just do it like my dad did.

I had to get out.

David

I can't believe I had done that. She probably hated me now. I'd have to make it up to her. I was so afraid that I could have lost her I lost it. I had to be there for her and I knew that I couldn't hurt her again.

As I woke up the next morning. I turned over and found that the bed was empty. I got up and when out to were the sofa was but she wasn't there neither. I could hear the boys waking up. First to come out was Shane. He looked at me and saw my worried expression.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Have you seen Darcy? I can't find her." I asked. He shocks his head at me, no. great she had probably run off because she was that scared of me now. I had ailed her like Angel.

But I had to find her. I loved her.