The Lost Soul

eight

Two weeks later

Darcy

I was so stupid running like that. I ran and guess who had found me. My dad and he weren't happy. I had the worse punishment that I had ever had. He brought me into the kitchen and tied me to a chair. I could feel my body shaking as he had turned round with a knife in his hand. My breathing became heavy.

"Please dad" I said. He brought the knife up to my face.

"I told you what would happen if you ran." He said as he began to carve the knife down the side of my face.

Now I was on the streets remembering that day. I had run after that and now had a scar down my face. It went from the side of my eye all the way down to my chin. I hide it now. Always having my hood up.

I go by the name of Taylor now. That's what I would tell anyone who would ask. I missed David so much. I missed all of them but I couldn't go back. Could I?

Shane

I had beat David after I found out what he had done. To say that David was the same as he used to be. Well I would be telling a lie to you. No David is depressed. He has gone a bit crazy. I have been searching for Darcy. All of us wanted her home with us.

I was walking the streets at night, looking for some food. That's when I saw her. She was sitting across the street. Knees pulled up to her chest as she slept. I walked across the road. And looked down at her. I could smell her scent. It was Darcy. I gently picked her up and I hear her moan as I did so.

I took of in the sky and went to the boardwalk. I knew the boys would be there and I knew they would be so happy that she was coming home. I would have to keep an eye on David though. But I don't think he would hurt her again.

I could see the boys now. Paul's eyes locked with mine and then I saw as he looked down. He began to walk towards us.

"Shane is that Darc? Bud." He asked. And I nodded. I could see David as he walked towards us. His arms were out as I handed her to him. He looked so happy that she was back. She moans again and I saw her eye open. She looked shocked. But then she… smiled.

"David." She said as she reaches up and touched his face. I watched as he kissed her forehead. They were back together.

David

I couldn't believe she was home. Here with us. I loved her so much and I wouldn't ever do that no more. I had stuck her into bed and was sat next to her. I could only see half of her face. I gently pulled her hood down and saw the scar. Tears began to roll down her face.

"Darc. Who did this?" I asked. I watched as she looked away to try and hide her face. I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"Darc. Its ok you can tell me I won't get angry. It's not your fault." I said calmly to her.

"It...It was my Dad David." She said.

I was going to kill him. He over stepped the line when he did that. He's a dead man walking!