Status: Just Once.

That Boy.

That Boy.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Title credit goes to All Time Low, along with the use of the lyrics throughout the story.

​​​Lyrics are changed to boy since it’s a Kellic Oneshot.
​-----------------------------------------------​​
What I am supposed to do, uh oh
When he's so damn cold, like twenty below?
That boy, that boy, he's such a bitch
But I tell myself I can handle it
-----------------------------------------------
There was a party at the popular kid’s house that night, and everyone was invited to come. But, Vic wouldn’t be going. The party was at his crush’s house, and his crush was the infamous Kellin Quinn. Plus, Kellin allowed his friend’s to bully him. So Vic definitely wouldn’t be going that night.
​​​
Despite Kellin’s friends making his life absolute hell, Vic desperately wanted to hook up with the raven haired boy, but he knew it would never happen. If he went to the party that night, he’d be picked on, and come home crying.
​​​
The small Mexican was currently sitting at lunch, staring blankly at his greasy fries from the cafeteria. He had no desire to eat anything, the party that night was the only thing on his mind.
He nearly jumped out of his seat when Jaime slammed his books down on the wooden table.
“Jesus Christ Jaime, you scared the shit out of me.” Vic grumbled at his friend, causing Jaime to smile apologetically.
​​​
“Sorry man, I’m just stressed. Are you going to that party tonight?”
​​​
Vic shrugged. “Probably not, I’ve got no one to go with. It’d be awkward if I went alone.” He answered.
​​​
“True, but Kellin will be there.” Jaime winked, causing Vic to blush a bright shade of red.
​​​
Jaime laughed at Vic’s red face, and Vic shot him an irritated glare. Just the mention of Kellin’s name caused Vic to scan the cafeteria for the pale boy. When he saw him, his heart rate sped up. Kellin was looking directly at him, and Vic cursed himself for liking a douchebag. And before he knew it, the dark haired boy was making his way over with an arrogant smirk on his flawless face.
​​​
Vic glanced at Jaime. “Why is Kellin coming over here?” He asked his friend.
​​​
Jaime shrugged. “I dunno.”
-----------------------------------------------
You know I don't frequent the L.B.C
Cause I'm a bit too pale to run that scene
But the So Cal sun has grown on me
And that boy (That boy)
That boy (That boy)
-----------------------------------------------
Kellin had been dared by his friends to mess with Vic that night, and get him to come to the party. They were planning some kind of harsh prank, and out of peer pressure he agreed to help them out. He didn’t want to, but he also didn’t want to look like he was defending the small Mexican boy.
​​​
So when he walked over, he was nervous, despite his false confidence that seemed to trick everyone in the cafeteria, a few girls even swooned when he walked by.
​​​
The pale boy was quick to notice that Vic was blushing, it was adorable, but Kellin would have to ignore that feeling. He put on a cocky smirk, and stared down at the tan boy.
​​​
“Hey Vic.” He grinned flirtatiously.
​​​
“Uhm..H-HI.” The Mexican greeted him with a stutter, causing Kellin to grin wider.
​​​
“Are you coming to my party tonight?”
​​​
“Why?” Vic’s brow rose in confusion, and Kellin just continued to smirk.
​​​
​​ “Because I want you to come.”
​​​
“Why?” Vic repeated himself.
​​​
“Just come, and you’ll see.” Kellin winked at the blushing boy, and made his way back over to his friends.
​​​
This was going to be a weird night.
-----------------------------------------------
Started with a bottle of cheap champagne
Now he's got me hooked on it like good cocaine
He's so numb, Mr Novocaine
-----------------------------------------------
Vic stood there awkwardly, watching the multiple groups of people mingle with their friends. He took a sip of the glass of water he was holding, and nervously looked around the room for Kellin. He hadn’t seen the raven haired boy since lunch, and Vic was worried that this was all a prank.
​​​
He prayed it wasn’t, but he had his suspicions.
​​​
A guy like Kellin didn’t notice someone Vic, it was just odd.
​​​
And when he locked eyes with those green hues he loved so much he nearly melted. Kellin was going to be the death of him. The Mexican noticed Kellin was coming his way, and he felt his heart rate speed up. When Kellin was right next to him, he swallowed the lump in his throat.
​​​
“How are you enjoying the party?” He heard Kellin ask.
​​​
Vic nervously looked over at his crush. “Er..it’s good, just not my type of thing…I-I..”
​​​
Before Vic could continue talking, Kellin had snatched his glass of water out of his hand, and dumped it out. The pale boy then refilled it with alcohol, and handed it back to Vic. “Live a bit, Viccy.” He grinned mischievously, and then sauntered off to converse with a brunette girl.
​​​
Vic sucked in a heavy breath, and downed his glass of alcohol.
-----------------------------------------------
Said, "No, kid, not tonight
You're not that good, and I'm not that type"
He's beautiful, but He's cold as ice
And that keeps me hanging on
-----------------------------------------------
Vic’s eyes had been locked on Kellin the entire night; all he wanted to do was kiss the pale boy.

​​​​​ He was falling hard, and that wasn’t a good thing. When Kellin made his way over a second time, Vic didn’t hesitate on grabbing the boy, and locking their lips.
​​​
Kellin shoved him away with a shocked look on his face.
​​​
“What the fuck?”
​​​
Vic frowned, and felt incredibly nervous. The alcohol wasn’t helping him anymore.
​​​
“I’m not gay Vic.” The pale boy walked off, obviously angered by the encounter.
​​​
“Fuck my life.” Vic huffed, he had just ruined his one chance with the other boy. He spun around, and went to grab more to drink. He figured he’d need it.
-----------------------------------------------
So what I am supposed to do, uh, oh
When he's so damn cold, like twenty below?
That boy, that boy, he's such a bitch
I tell myself I can handle it
But where am I supposed to go, uh oh
When he throws me out and it's twenty below?
That boy, that boy, he's such a trick
But I can't lie
I'm in love with it
That boy, oh-oh
That boy, oh-oh
That boy, oh-oh
That boy, that boy
-----------------------------------------------
Vic was drunk as hell, and close to passing out. When he felt like leaving, someone had grabbed his arm, and led him into a darkroom. He heard a door shut, and felt a pair of soft lips slam onto his. Vic groaned into the kiss, and tangled his hands into the stranger’s hair. As the kiss got rougher, the small boy released a whimper.
​​​
“Shh, it’s just me Viccy..” He recognized it as Kellin’s voice.
​​​
Kellin led Vic to his bed, and you can guess what happened that night.
​​​
When Vic woke up the next morning, he discovered he was tangled in someone’s arms, and was completely naked. The small Mexican’s cheeks red when he looked over at the pale boy beside him.
​​​
It was Kellin.
​​​
And they had done it last night.
​​​
Holy shit.
​​​
​​ Vic felt his heart rate pick up when the boy beside him began to wake up.
​​​
“W-What..who’s that?” He heard Kellin whisper.
​​​​​
“Me.” Vic squeaked.
​​​
Kellin’s eyes shot open, and he looked angry. “GET OUT OF MY BED YOU FAGGOT!” He shouted, causing Vic to scramble out of the large bed. The small boy grabbed his clothes, slipped them on, and ran out the door.
​​​
When he got home, he collapsed in his room crying.
​​​
Kellin hated him now, and it was all his fault.
-----------------------------------------------
Now he won't buy my sex appeal
Just an East Coast kid with a record deal
I play his song, he plays the field
-----------------------------------------------
Vic gloomily walked to school his bag, and guitar slung over his shoulder. He was dreading school, dreading seeing Kellin. He wished he had never gone to that party. When he finally arrived, he sat down under a tree, and pulled his guitar out its case. He began strumming, and working on a song.
​​​
It was dedicated to Kellin.
​​​
And Vic definitely never planned on sharing it with the boy he was so in love with. He looked up when he heard a familiar laugh.
​​​
It was Kellin, and his friends. They were tossing a football back and forth. Vic locked eyes with Kellin, and the small Mexican was the first one to look away.
​​​
“I’m such a fuck up.” Vic sniffled, holding back tears, and making his way to his first class of the day.
​​​
It was definitely going to be a long day.
-----------------------------------------------
Left me on the street in the middle of winter
My frostbite heart says, "Try to forget him"
Miss that kiss, but I'll always remember
-----------------------------------------------
The guilt was eating Kellin alive. He regretted shouting at Vic like that, but he didn’t want to grow attached to the tan boy. He definitely felt something when they kissed that night; he just wished he was sober when it had happened.
​​​
“Ugh, I definitely ruined everything.” Kellin mumbled, burying his face in his hands.
​​​
“With who?” He heard his friend Jesse ask.
​​​
​​ “Some girl I met at the party.” Kellin lied.
​​​
“Oh, I’m sure she’ll come around man.”
​​​
Kellin sighed when Jesse walked off.
​​​
If only you knew Jess, if you only knew it was Vic Fuentes I was falling for.
-----------------------------------------------
Said, "No, kid, not tonight
You're not that cool; no, you're not my type"
He's beautiful, but he's cold as ice
I'm still hanging on
-----------------------------------------------
The bullying had gotten worse since the night of the party, because Kellin’s friends had seen when Vic kissed Kellin on the lips.
​​​
He didn’t regret it though.
​​​
“God, why do I love you so much..” Vic whined, slamming his textbook shut, and deciding on skipping class. He avoided the classroom, and headed to his locker. He slipped his textbooks into his small locker, and then shut it quietly. When he turned around he was surprised to see Kellin right in front of him.
​​​
He was glad the hallway was empty.
​​​
The smaller boy watched as Kellin swooped down, and connected their lips. Vic couldn’t help but kiss back, and pull Kellin closer to him.
​​​
When Kellin pulled away, Vic released an annoyed whimper.
​​​
“I want to be your boyfriend Vic.”
​​​
Vic felt like he was going to pass out from shock.
​​​
“What do you say?” He saw Kellin smirk down at him.
​​​
“Duh.” Vic answered with a grin of his own, before reconnecting their lips.
-----------------------------------------------
Sit around waiting for the spark to fade
You can add another face to your pity parade
I can't believe it
I've never felt so cheated
Knock me down
It was all pretend
You set me back up just to do it again
You say love's overrated
I say it's complicated
-----------------------------------------------
A whole year had passed, and they had been dating secretly since then. The two boys were currently sprawled out on Vic’s couch, watching some horrible lifetime movie, and Kellin seemed distant.
​​​
“Hey, Kells..” Vic spoke up.
​​​
Kellin turned his head, and looked directly at the smaller boy. “Yeah?”
​​​
“Are you okay?”
​​​
“Yeah.” Kellin lied.
​​​
Vic frowned, and sat up. Kellin’s behavior was concerning the small boy. “Okay.” He said, dropping his gaze.
​​​
“Uhm, Vic.”
Vic eagerly looked over at Kellin, curious to hear what the raven haired boy had to say.
​​​
“I think we should break up.” Kellin said, causing Vic’s heart to snap in two.
​​​
“W-What? W-Why?” Vic whimpered, and the pale boy just looked at him with a dull facial expression.
​​​
“You were just a test, I was confused about my sexuality. I definitely like girls. I’m not a fag like you.” Kellin stood up, and walked over to the door. “Bye Victor.”
​​​
Vic just watched as the love of his life walked out the door, he didn’t cry, he just sat there, eyes wide.

-----------------------------------------------
What I am supposed to do, uh oh
When he's so damn cold, like twenty below?
That boy, that boy, he's such a bitch
I tell myself I can handle it
But where am I supposed to go, uh oh
When he throws me out and it's twenty below?
That boy, that boy, he's such a trick
But I can't lie
I'm in love with it
That boy, oh-oh (That boy)
That boy, that boy
That boy, that boy
That boy, that boy
-----------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update my stories soon.