Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

The Boy With The Green Eyes.

​​He was made of metal scraps, junk, and wires. His exterior made him appear to be human, but he was far from human. He had seen actual humans before, and they fascinated him. He would observe them when they entered his maker’s shop. They always reacted differently. A lot of his maker’s other creations would be taken by the humans, but no human had ever shown any interest in him.
​​​
His maker had named him Vic. Having a name made him feel somewhat human, but he was curious as to what actual human emotions felt like, especially; love.
​​​
Love was something that confused the robot. He had seen humans come in holding hands, or had seen them kiss each other on the mouth. He wondered why they did that, it didn’t make any sense, or at least to him.
​​​
He hoped a human would buy him, he wanted to learn more, and he yearned to learn more.
​​​
~
​​​
And it seemed his wish would be granted later that evening when he saw a man and woman walk inside the old shop. They told his creator they were only looking, and they did just that. They observed the other Android’s in the shop, but didn’t seem pleased by them, and that made Vic glad.
​​​
Well, he hoped that’s what being glad felt like, he wasn’t exactly sure.
​​​
The couple finally reached him, and he stood still. After ten minutes, Vic was wondering if they would ever move on, but they seemed extra interested in him.
​​​
“We want this one.” He heard the woman speak.
​​​
He watched as his maker rose from his desk, and sauntered over to the quiet couple.
​​​
“Are you sure this is the one you want? He’s made to serve you, that’s all.”
​​​
Vic would have frowned if he could.
​​​
“We’re sure.” The man spoke up. “How much is he?”
​​​
His maker seemed to ponder the question for a moment. “About ten thousand.”
​​​
“Here.” The Android watched as the man slapped a handful of money into his maker’s hand.

​​​​​ That was another thing was curious about; money. He wanted to know why human’s required it in their society. It was definitely fascinating.
​​​
“He’s all yours.”
The woman had been staring at Vic for a moment. “What’s his name?”
​​​
“Ask him yourself.” The maker said, pointing at Vic. The tan Android grew excited, he was going to finally talk for the very first time.
​​​
“My name is Vic.” He answered, liking the sound of his voice. It was unique, and he liked it.
​​​
The woman smiled. “What a lovely name, I’m Lisa, and this is Adam.” She pointed at her husband, seeming all to calm about conversing with a robot. The man just glared at Vic.
​​​
“Yeah, let’s go.” The man said, and Vic followed the couple out the door. The husband didn’t seem too happy about having to take him home. Then why did he buy him? That confused Vic even more. Humans were so weird.
​​​
~
​​​
The couple had walked home, and Vic had seen many things that had captured his interest. He wanted to ask his new owner’s a few questions, but he also decided to remain silent out of respect. He wasn’t sure what they expected of him, and he didn’t want to risk being sent back to the shop.
​​​
They eventually arrived at a fairly large house, and Vic was excited to go inside.
The man released his hold on the woman’s hand, and walked inside alone, the woman turned to face the tan robot.
​​​
“There’s a reason we bought you.” She began, and Vic nodded, ushering her on.
​​​
“We have a teenage son, he won’t open up to anyone, and he’s always in his room. It was my idea to get you, so that he would have a friend. You are to attend high school with him; no one will know you are what you are. I enrolled you as a human student.” She told him, and Vic was all too happy to accept.
​​​
“I will do as you say.” He nodded, bowing his head once.
​​​
The woman smiled. “I can tell that you’re going to make him so happy.”
​​​
“Come on, let me show you your room.” She beamed, and led the robot inside their large house.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic was alone in his room, staring at the ugly green that coated the walls. It was amazing to have a room, he felt like an actual boy. He was even more eager to meet this family’s son.
​​​
When a knock sounded on his door, he opened it, and locked eyes with Lisa.
​​​
“Come meet my son.” She said, and Vic followed her. He was led into another room that was across from his. When he walked inside, his eyes scanned the walls. There were various posters of rock bands on the walls, and Vic was even more curious. He wanted to hear music.
​​​
“Okay, Kellin, this is Vic.” She said. The Android locked gazes with a pair of bright green eyes.
​​​
“Hi..” The boy whispered shyly, causing Vic to smile stupidly. The boy was beautiful, he thought.
​​​
“Hi Kellin, I’m Vic, it’s nice to meet you.” He introduced himself.
​​​
Kellin remained quiet, and Lisa frowned. “I’ll talk to you in a bit Kellin.” She said, before leading Vic out of the teenager’s room.
​​​
“Sorry about that, he’s got severe social anxiety.” She explained.
​​​
“It’s fine.” Vic smiled, causing her to smile in relief.
​​​
“Good, I’ll take you both to school tomorrow.” She promised, “you should go get some rest, or explore the house, whichever you prefer, I’m gonna go get ready for bed.” She said goodnight, and entered her own room.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic explored the house for about an hour straight, before heading back into his room. He was definitely looking forward to the next day, he was excited to see an actual high school. He was also excited to meet more people.
​​​
He was finally living the life he had been so curious about when he was confined to that shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know what this is.