Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

It's never what you've done, it's what you've done lately.

​​He stared ahead blankly, tapping his fingers against the desk impatiently. Lunch was the only thing on his mind since that’s when he’d see Oli. And that would definitely be an awkward confrontation. The pale boy glanced at the android beside him, a blush quickly sliding over his cheeks when Vic looked back.
​​​
Kellin looked away, eyes landing on the clock. He sighed heavily, and allowed his eyes to roam around the classroom. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the bell rang, and everyone leapt up from their seats. He got up himself, anxiety flooding through his veins at the thought of Oliver.
​​​
He walked out of the classroom with Vic on his tail. He slowed his pace so that android could keep up with him, he didn’t want Vic to know that he was scared of going to lunch.
​​​
“Kells, are you okay?”
​​​
Shit.
​​​
He simply glanced at the tan boy beside him, forcing a very fake smile. “Why wouldn’t I be okay? I’m doing great..” He lied smoothly.
​​​
Vic seemed to relax. “Alright!” He replied cheerfully, sending Kellin one more concerned glance.
​​​
“Hey Vic, I’m gonna head to the restroom really quick..” He told him, and Vic nodded.
​​​
“Okay Kells, I’ll save you a spot at our table.” The android replied, and walked into the crowded cafeteria.
​​​
Kellin released a sigh of relief, and slowly made his way to the boy’s bathroom. When he walked inside, he felt like he was going to throw up.
​​​
There stood Oliver, alone. Kellin quickly swallowed the lump in his throat.
​​​
Oli grinned at the sight of him, and took a step closer. “Hey Kellin..”
​​​
Kellin dropped his gaze, and nervously fiddled with his hair. “Erhm, hey Oli.” He replied nervously.
​​​
“What’s up?”
He moved closer and Kellin backed away voluntarily.
​​​
“N-Nothing.” He stuttered nervously, feeling his back hit the wall with a very audible thud. He started shaking when he felt Oli press his body against his own.
​​​
“W-What a-are y-you d-doing?” He stuttered.
​​​
Oliver smirked widely, eyes locked on Kellin’s frightened ones. “You’re cute when you’re scared..” He cupped Kellin’s cheek with his hand, and moved their faces closer together. “Just kissing you..” He answered before closing the gap between them.
​​​
Kellin’s eyes widened in shock, and he tried to free himself from Oli’s grasp. Before he could cry out for help, he heard someone saunter into the bathroom.
​​​
His eyes widened further when he saw that it was Vic.
​​​
Oh, no.
​​​
The android’s jaw dropped, and he reacted quickly. “KELLS! I’LL SAVE YOU FROM THAT DEMON!” He shouted loudly, before moving forward, and shoving Oli away.
​​​
Oli just smirked, and winked at Kellin before leaving the two boys alone in the bathroom.
​​​
Kellin just stared ahead in shock, his face red from embarrassment.
​​​
“Kells, did he steal your soul?” Vic asked, poking Kellin’s cheek.
​​​
The pale boy blushed, and swatted Vic’s hand away. “I’m fine Vic, let’s..um..just go back to lunch, okay?”
​​​
Vic nodded, and followed Kellin back into the lunchroom.
​​​
-
​​​
Lunch was..interesting for Kellin. Oli had stared at him the entire lunch period with lustful eyes. Kellin was both creeped out, and shocked that Oli was suddenly showing interest in him.
​​​
However, he just ignored the bully, and continued on with his dull school day.
When class let out, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He sighed in annoyance, and quickly checked his text messages.
​​​
It was Oliver again.
​​​
Oli; hey Kellin <3
​​​
The pale boy rolled his eyes, and shoved his phone back into his pocket. He leaned against the wall, and waited for Vic. Why was he taking so long? He growled in annoyance, and started pacing.
​​​
“Hey, Kellin!” He heard a familiar voice call.
​​​
He turned around to see Alex Gaskarth approaching him. Why was the most popular kid in school trying to talk to him? Was this some sort of joke? Probably, but he hoped not.
​​​
“Yeah?” He asked curiously, expecting some sort of insult from the other boy.
​​​
“I was wondering if you want to come to my party I’m having this weekend? The entire school is invited.” He explained, grinning down at Kellin.
​​​
“I’ll think about it..” He mumbled in reply.
​​​
“Great!” Alex grinned at him before walking off.
​​​
The pale boy sat there thinking about what had just happened. Why the hell had he been invited? Were Alex and his friends planning to humiliate him there? Or was Alex just being nice? He sighed, and kicked the wall in frustration. Part of him wanted to go, and part of him didn’t.
​​​
He looked up when he saw Vic dashing down the hallway.
​​​
Finally, the idiot was taking long enough. I wonder what the hell he was doing anyways.
​​​
He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt Vic’s hand on his shoulder. Immediately a bright blush appeared on his pale cheeks, and he looked down at the ground to hide it.
​​​
“KELLS, I ACTUALLY GOT INVITED TO A PARTY!” He shouted loudly, causing students passing through the halls to look at them oddly. “Were you invited?”
​​​
Kellin nodded, “yeah, but I’m probably just going to stay home..”
​​​
“Oh.”
​​​
Kellin didn’t say anything; he just glanced at the flyer in Vic’s hand.
​​​
“Then I’ll stay home with you too.”
​​​
Kellin immediately felt guilty for making Vic miss out on the party. “No! Um, I’ll go to the party if you want to Vic, you’ve never been to one before, and I-I can hang out with you there..” He offered.
​​​
Vic’s smile reappeared, and he hugged Kellin tightly. “Thanks so much Kells..”
​​​
The pale boy blushed, and buried his face in Vic’s shoulder. It felt nice to be in his crush’s arms, but he knew nothing would ever happen between them.
​​​
Kellin quickly backed away from Vic. “Let’s go home now, I’ve got a lot of homework to do..” He mumbled, and started walking down the sidewalk with Vic beside him.
​​​
Maybe things would go well at that party; all he had to do was avoid alcohol, and Oli.
​​​
Especially Oli.