Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

And I breathe cause it's necessary.

​​He knocked on the door with a trembling hand, hearing the music pound against the windows. Kellin stood beside Vic, trembling due to his anxiety. Loud places without a lot of people were definitely not his thing, but he had to deal with it for Vic. Besides, the android had promised not to leave his side.
​​​
When the door was yanked open, he sighed in relief when he that it was Alex. Vic waved cheerfully at the party’s host, causing Alex to grin in response.
​​​
“Come on in guys! Get yourselves a drink or something.” He shouted over the loud music, before running off to join some kid named Jack in a drink off. Kellin nervously shut the door, and followed Vic further into the people filled home.
​​​
“To bad I can’t drink, I’d explode..” Vic joked to lighten the mood. Kellin blushed, and smiled weakly at Vic’s attempt to make him feel better.
​​​
“Vic, hey dude!” A random guy shouted, causing both Vic, and Kellin to spin around.
​​​
It was Jaime, the guy that had told Vic that kissing had to do with the devil.
​​​
“JAIME!” Vic shouted happily, leaving Kellin’s side to go greet his friend.
​​​
The pale boy frowned, but moved away to allow Vic to enjoy himself. So far this party wasn’t going to well. He had hoped that Vic would have stayed by his side, but it seemed that wasn’t going to be the case.
​​​
He took a seat on the floor, and for an hour straight watched everyone else dance, and enjoy themselves. He sighed sadly, and looked up when a shadow caught his eye.

​​​His eyes widened at the sight.
​​​
It was Oli.
​​​
Didn’t he know to leave him alone?
​​​
“Hey Kells..” The British male smirked widely, holding two glasses in his hands.
​​​
The pale boy blushed at the nickname, remembering that Vic only called him that, no one else. “It’s Kellin..” He growled, and stood up to get away from the smirking male.

​​​​​ Before he could move away, Oli had shoved one of the drinks into his hand.
​​​
“Here have this.” He grinned widely.
​​​
Kellin shook his head, denying the offer. “No thanks, alcohol is something I’d like to avoid until I’m twenty one..” He snapped.
​​​
Oli only smirked wider, obviously not willing to take no for an answer. “Aww, come on Kellin, just one? I’ll leave you alone for the rest of the night..” He promised, the same smirk coating his lips.
​​​
Kellin sighed heavily, and snatched the drink out of Oli’s hand. He downed into within three minutes, and then set the glass down on the table. “There..” He grumbled moodily, before slipping into the crowd to avoid Oli.
​​​
-
​​​
About fifteen minutes had passed, and Kellin was beginning to feel dizzy, and disoriented.
​​​
“Aww man.” He groaned, and nearly collapsed to the floor. No one had taken notice of him, and he quickly steadied himself, before feeling dizzy once again. He felt a pair of long arms snake around his waist, and pull him in close.
​​​
“W-Who’s that?” He stuttered, before succumbing into darkness.
​​​
He had no idea that Oli had taken him upstairs, and had, had his way with him.
​​​
-
​​​
He groaned, feeling his head pound as he sat up. He looked around the room and realized that he was still at the party, and was in someone else’s bed.
​​​
“Holy shit..” He cursed loudly, causing the other body beside him to stir. The pale boy blushed, and nervously looked over at the individual beside him, when he saw who it was, his jaw dropped.
​​​
It was Oli.
​​​
He had slept with Oli.
​​​
“Oh my god..” He stuttered before rushing out of the bed, he found his clothes, and quickly slipped them on before dashing out the door.

​​​​​ He had to find Vic, and get them out of there. He didn’t want to face Oliver that would be way too awkward of a conversation.
​​​
He stumbled down the stairs, and grinned happily when he saw Vic sitting on the floor, playing around with some drunk kid’s cellphone. The android beamed when he saw Kellin coming toward’s him.
​​​
“Kells..” He smiled.
​​​
Kellin didn’t return the smile, he just grabbed Vic’s hand, and led him out to the car.