Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

I can't digest all the life that I wasted.

​​Kellin didn’t leave his room at all that morning, he was desperately trying to remember what had happened the night of the party. But he couldn’t. All he remembered was going there with Vic, and having on drink that Oli had given him.
​​​
His eyes widened at the sudden realization.
​​​
Oli had given him a drink, he had started to feel sleepy, and disoriented a few minutes later. And he just happens to wake up in the same bed as Oli.
​​​
He had been drugged, and raped.
​​​
He stared at the wall with wide eyes, processing everything he had just figured out on his own. He felt his eyes beginning to water, and his body started shaking. He felt overwhelmed, and disgusting. Just the thought of being intimate with anyone startled him, and made him want to throw up.
​​​
He covered his mouth with his hand to quiet his sobs. He buried his face in his hands, desperately trying to win back his self-control, and he failed. The pale boy only cried harder, causing the android across from him to stir.
​​​
Kellin didn’t bother to answer the door when Vic knocked; he just continued to cry hysterically. Deciding he couldn’t take the sounds of Kellin in pain anymore, Vic walked right in, and embraced Kellin in a tight hug.
​​​
“What’s wrong Kells?” He asked, a frown on his face, but eyes flooded with concern.
​​​
Kellin sniffled, and managed to control his sobs. He sucked in a heavy breath, and avoided looking Vic in the eyes. He didn’t know if the android could understand what lying was, but he didn’t plan on telling Vic the truth.
​​​
“I-I just..feel sad..” He lied, refusing to give the reason behind it.
​​​
Vic frowned, secretly unsatisfied with Kellin’s answer, but he decided not to push it any further. “I’m sorry Kells, is there any way I can help you feel better?”
​​​
Kellin shrugged weakly, and pulled out of Vic’s comforting embrace. He hid his face in the pillow on the bed, refusing to speak anymore. “I-I just want to be a-alone..” He croaked, sniffling again.
​​​
Vic frowned even more, and stood up. “Um, okay, I’ll just be in my room if you need me or anything..” The android closed Kellin’s door when he left the room, desperately trying to think of a way to help the other boy feel better. But he couldn’t think of anything.
​​​
-
​​​
He slammed his hand down on the alarm when the sound erupted throughout his bedroom. He weakly climbed out of bed, and went to shower. He hadn’t left his room since Saturday except to use the bathroom, and eat a bit.
​​​
Once he was out of the shower, he grabbed his backpack, and animatedly tossed his textbooks into his bag. He zipped it up, and didn’t bother to wait for Vic as he made his way out the door. He ended up walking with his eyes downcast, and his hair covering his eyes. When he made it to the school, he sat down on the floor, and watched as groups of students walked by. Class didn’t start for another hour.
​​​
He sighed heavily, and pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time. His eyes widened when he saw that he had three text messages, one was from his mot
​​​her, and the other two were from..Oli.
​​​
He bit his lip, and held back tears as he read them.
​​​
Oliver; Meet in the boys bathroom, I need to talk to u.
​​​
Oliver; NOW.
​​​
The pale boy slowly stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets to hide the fact that he was shaking like a leaf.
​​​
He slowly made his way to the bathroom, secretly hoping that someone else just happened to be in there. His hopes drowned when he saw Oli smirking at him from across the room. The sound of the bathroom door shutting caused him to jump.
​​​
“W-What do you want?” He stuttered fearfully, keeping his eyes locked on Oli’s calm form.
​​​
The British male just smirked in response, and sauntered over to the trembling boy. “You, you’re going to do a few things for me now..” He grinned wickedly, stopping in front of Kellin.
​​​
“F-Fuck off..” He shoved Oli away, surprised by his own courage.
​​​
“I suggest you do what I say or I’ll hurt that idiot you adore so much..” He snapped dangerously, suddenly losing his temper.
​​​
Kellin’s eyes widened when he realized who Oli was talking about, and that scared him. He gave in.
​​​
“W-What do you want me to do?” He stuttered nervously, already predicting in his head what Oli’s answer would be.
​​​
He watched as the British male smirked in response. ‘’I want you to be my little pet, you’ll meet me here every day after school until I get tired of you..”
​​​
“Okay.” Kellin murmured, feeling ashamed of himself for not fighting back. He was too tired to say anything or tell anyone.
​​​
Oli grinned, and ruffled Kellin’s hair before exiting the bathroom. “See you after school, love..”
​​​
Kellin stood there, feeling himself slowly lose it.