Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

A love-drunk memory.

​​Kellin sat in his room, eyes locked on the ceiling. --- His parents weren’t home, and neither was Vic. They had taken the android in for a tune up, apparently a wire had disconnected inside of him, destroying his thought process. Kellin had wanted to come with them, but his mother had forced him to stay home.
​​​
The pale boy’s mind began to wander, his thoughts tracing back to Vic.
​​​
He liked Vic.
​​​
He was a good friend, and was definitely someone he really cared about.
​​​
And was someone he definitely had a huge crush on.
​​​
Fuck.
​​​
His cheeks flamed, and he sat up, wandering if Vic would ever return those feelings. He frowned, and bit his lip, shaking his head at the thought.
​​​
Of course he wouldn’t, he’s incapable of feeling anything, yet the android continued to show concern for him.
​​​
Was there even a way for Vic to somehow feel human emotion? The thought suddenly sparked a newfound curiosity in Kellin’s mind, and he soon found himself grabbing his computer from his desk. The teenager flipped open the device, and opened up his internet browser.
​​​
As he waited for the search engine to pop up, he gently tapped his fingers on the desk, humming some song. His thoughts suddenly wandered yet again, and Oli popped into his mind. His lip began to tremble, and he wiped at his eyes.
​​​
Just don’t think about it, not right now, focus on Vic.
​​​
A smile slipped onto his face, and he typed something into the search bar. (Is it possible for an android to possess human feelings?)
​​​
Only a hundred results showed up; he had expected more, especially since his generation was so advanced. Almost every family he knew had an android in their home, except they treated it like a slave, and not like a human being.
​​​
His eyes roamed the results, a title suddenly catching his interest as he scrolled.
​​​
Moving the mind into a human body.
​​​
He quickly moved his mouse over the link, and then clicked, biting his lip harshly. When the article finally popped up, he was quick to check the source, and luckily it was reliable. The raven haired male read the entire thing, eyes wide when he finished reading it.
​​​
He leaned back in his seat, and grinned for the first time in months. Vic could be human.
​​​
Vic could be just like him.
​​​
Normal.
​​​
Loving.
​​​
His.
​​​
Sure, some people might find it odd that he wanted to be with a robot that was created to serve him, but he didn’t care. Just the thought of the android made his heart rate speed up and his palms sweaty.
​​​
The boy was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the front door swing open downstairs. When Vic’s voice rang through the crack in his bedroom door, he beamed, and rose from his seat to go and greet them.
​​​
When he sped down the steps, his mother looked at him shocked.
​​​
“Kellin, are you alright?” She asked, eyeing her son curiously. She hadn’t seen him this happy in months.
​​​
The pale boy grinned a bit, and nodded his head once. “Yeah, I’m great.” He responded, eyes locked on Vic’s form in the kitchen. He kissed his mother on the cheek, and went to speak with Vic.
​​​
When he approached the android from behind, he noticed Vic was messing around with a plastic bag, confusion in his gaze.
​​​
Kellin thought he was adorable, but he’d keep that to himself, at least until Vic was human, then he’d say it all the time.
​​​
“What is this thing? What is it made of?” The android hummed curiously, emptying the plastic grocery bag of its contents, and then placing it over his head. “Is it some kind of hat?” He asked, noting that Kellin was behind him.
​​​
The pale boy couldn’t help but laugh quietly at Vic’s cluelessness, it was definitely amusing. The reached out, and pulled the bag off of Vic’s head, setting it on the counter for his mother to dispose of later.
​​​
“No, silly, it’s made to hold the things you carried in..” He explained, earning a grin from Vic.
​​​
“Oh, okay.” Vic nodded, looking over at Kellin with a smile on his face.
​​​
Was it even real? It would be eventually.
​​​
Kellin grinned at the thought. “Hey, Vic, I need to tell you something..” He began, biting his lip nervously.
​​​
The android nodded, showing that he was listening.
​​​
“I know how you can become human.” He blurted out.​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look an update.