Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

I won't stand back.

Kellin hadn’t told his mom about his recent discovery that could possibly change Vic for forever. --- But, he was planning to, at dinner, when his father was home. He had basically spilled everything to Vic, and the android had promised not to say anything.

The pale male sighed, glancing at the clock on his phone. He hoped they’d be eating soon, he was eager to tell his parents about it.

And as soon as he thought about it, his mother seemed to have read his mind.

“Boys! Dinner’s ready!” She called from the kitchen.

Kellin dashed down the stairs, glancing over his shoulder when he didn’t seen Vic behind him. Was the android already downstairs? He hoped he was.

He sighed in relief when he saw that Vic was already seated at the table. Yet, there was no plate in front of him. Kellin’s brow rose and he took the seat beside Vic at the table. He smiled at Vic, and gently tapped his fingers on the table, his head turning when the front door opened.

His father was home, and when the older man saw Vic at the table he scowled. --- And, Kellin noticed, along with his mother.

“What’s wrong?” He heard his mother ask his father.

The grey haired male shrugged, still scowling. “Why is that thing seated at the table?”

Thing.
Kellin suddenly felt his temper flare when he heard his father say that. “He’s not a thing!” He snapped, standing up. He had no idea where his confidence came from, but he knew he’d do anything to defend Vic. Even if the android didn’t understand that his father’s words were cruel.

“He’s a person! Just like you, and I. And I think you should start treating him like one..” He hissed.

His father laughed, “He’s incapable of emotion, he doesn’t care about you at all, and he never will. He’s equal to a dog..”

Kellin’s face flushed, “You’re wrong..” He retorted.

His father’s brow rose, “What do you mean Kellin?”

“Vic could be human, it’s possible!” He blurted out, causing the android’s head to turn, and for his mother to drop the silverware she was holding.

His father scoffed, “Yeah, sure it is..”

“It is.” His mother spoke up, crossing her arms over her chest. “And it wouldn’t cost that much to have done, Kellin wants it done, and so does Vic, and I approve of it.”

His father only shook his head, causing Kellin to roll his eyes, and bite his tongue
.
“Why would you want that thing to be human? He’s just an android, he’s just like the rest of them..” He argued.

“No, he’s not, he cares about me..and I-I..he’s my best friend..” He stuttered, catching himself before he admitted that he was quite fond of the robot.

“Fine.” His father shrugged, “We’ll take him in on Saturday, and have the procedure done..”

Kellin grinned. “Really? Sweet.” He chimed, before they all sat down and had dinner together.

--------

It was Friday, and Vic would be just like him the very next day, and it would be the highlight of his week. --- His entire week at school had been absolute hell; luckily, Oli hadn’t been there to torture him.

Well, not yet. He could be back that morning.

Just the thought made Kellin sick to his stomach as he shoved one of his books into his locker. He slammed his locker shut, and swung his bag over his shoulder as he made his way down the quiet hall. Class didn’t start for another forty minutes, so he had time to roam the halls, and relax.

Vic had gone off to hang out with Jaime, leaving him alone, much to his disappointment.
As he walked, he felt like someone was following him, so he quickly looked over his shoulder. Unfortunately, he ran right into someone, falling right on his butt. “I’m sorry..” He sputtered, blushing out of embarrassment.

“It’s alright, love.”

The boy’s eyes widened, and he nervously looked up at the person he had bumped into.

Oli.

He quickly jumped to his feet, grabbing his bag off the cold tile he had just fallen on. He took a few steps back, and looked over at Oliver with fearful eyes. “I’m just gonna..erm..go now..” He stuttered, going to walk by him, but Oli grabbed his shoulder.

“Your little friend is all fucked up now..” He smirked.

Kellin’s eyes widened, and ran, desperately searching the entire school for Vic.