Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

Bleed It Out.

Kellin couldn't find Vic anywhere, and he was beginning to panic.

Where the hell could he be?

Was he torn apart? Or was he okay?

The pale boy pushed his hair out of his face, and relaxed when he saw Vic and Jaime standing over by their lockers. He nervously walked over, and Vic noticed him.

"Hey, Kells!" He chimed happily.

The pale boy released a sigh of relief, glad that Vic was alright. Oliver was probably trying to freak him out since he had avoided their little get together in the bathroom earlier.

"Um, hey Vic.." He mumbled, cheeks flaming.

The Android's face fell, and Kellin had to remind himself that Vic's emotions weren't real, and that the robot didn't give a shit about him. So, he just stared at the ground while Vic chatted with his 'friend'.

Kellin didn't hate Jaime, he just had never gotten along with him the past, or maybe he was bitter because Vic's attention was on the hyper boy, and not himself. He bit the inside of his cheek, and pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking the time.

School got out in ten minutes.

His mother would be picking them up, and would be driving them to a nearby hospital for Vic's procedure. And Kellin was curious if Vic would ever look the same, or if his personality would change at all.

He wanted the kind, sweet, and caring Vic to stay.

And when the bell rang, he became nervous.

-------

The ride to the hospital was silent because Kellin's father had no idea they were doing this. After the discussion at dinner, he had soon changed his mind about an hour later, due to the cost of the procedure. But, Kellin's mother had chipped in some cash, and so had the pale boy.

Kellin just wanted Vic to be like him, to experience real human emotion, not some prototype.

So, when they pulled into the building, Vic looked around with excitement in his eyes.

"This place is so big!" He exclaimed, reminding Kellin of a small child.

The pale boy chuckled, and nodded his head in agreement with the robot.

"Yeah it is, but there are much larger buildings, I'll show you once this is over with.." Kellin promised, causing Vic to send him a happy smile. The pale boy couldn't help but blush, and nervously move his hair out of his face.

"Come on boys, let's go inside.." His mother called, already over by the front door of the large building.

Kellin and Vic dashed out of the car, and caught up to the small woman. The three of them waltzed into a waiting room, and each took a seat. They were told by the woman at the front desk that they'd be waiting for about ten minutes, and then they'd be called back. The doctor would the explain the procedure, and then final decision to go through with it or not would be made.

The ten minutes soon flew by, and the three of them were led into another room. They each took a seat yet again, and the doctor walked inside.

"Hello Mrs.Quinn, I'm Doctor Carlile, and I'm assuming it's Vic that I'll be working with?"

The small woman gave a firm nod, her gaze landing on the robot that was seated next to Kellin. "How exactly will this work? Is it even possible?"

The doctor gave a nod. "It's very possible, I've done it before. He'll be placed within a human body in about a hour, it doesn't take too long. All I have to do is load is data onto a card, find a suitable body, and then surgically attach it to the brain.."

Kellin's eyes widened, and so did his mother's.

"So, Mrs.Quinn, do you want to go through with the procedure?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated again.
I don't know why, I actually know where this story is going now.
Surprisingly.