Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

Changes.

​​Kellin watched as his mother agreed to go along with the procedure, and the pale boy was both excited, and nervous about the possible outcome. What if Vic forgot who he was? What if he became someone else? And what if he didn’t look like Vic? The boy released a heavy sigh, and decided to think about the positive outcome of this all.

​​​Vic would be human.
​​​
He would be able to fall in love.
​​​
The thought made him grin, and realize how selfish he sounded. A frown quickly claimed his expression, and he followed his mother out of the room, leaving the doctor and Vic alone.
​​​
They would be waiting in another room for three to five hours while the doctors got to work on Vic, and Kellin had decided to pull his phone out, and do more research on the topic.
​​​
He wanted to make sure that Vic would remain the same both appearance, and personality wise. But, before he could open up Google, a text had popped up in his messages, and he quickly checked it.
​​​
Oli;
Where are you?
​​​
Oli;
Why have you been avoiding me?
​​​
Oli;
You’re going to pay once you get back Quinn.
​​​
Kellin swallowed, and quickly put his phone away, earning a worried glance from his mother.
​​​
“Are you alright dear?” She asked, her eyes locked on her son.
​​​
Kellin gave a quick nod, a false smile sliding onto his face. --- He had become great at faking them. “I’m fine, mom..” He murmured, turning his gaze away from her. He hated lying to her, but he didn’t want her worrying about him all the time.
​​​
So, he leaned back in his seat, and closed his eyes.
​​​
-
​​​
Vic was smiling the entire time the doctor, and nurses bound him to the chair. It didn’t even bother him; he was just excited that he was finally going to be human.
​​​
“Vic, we’re going to remove your data card now, I’ll see you in your new body in about three hours.” The doctor murmured, and that was the last thing the android heard before everything went black.
​​​
He just hoped Kellin would still like him.
​​​
-
​​​
Kellin woke up when he felt a hand shaking his shoulder, and when he opened his eyes he was greeted by his mother’s concerned ones.
​​​
“Kellin, who the hell is Oliver?” She snapped, eyes narrowed.
​​​
“A friend.” He lied.
​​​
Her eyes narrowed further, and Kellin’s gaze dropped to the ground.
​​​
“Don’t lie.”
​​​
“I’m not.” He fired back.
​​​
“Yes you are, now who is he? He’s threatening you!” She exclaimed in a hushed whisper.
​​​
“Fine, he’s…just a bully, he makes me uh..carry his books around the school in between class, so he always makes me late for class..” He lied, hoping she’d believe him. He didn’t want his mother finding out that he had been giving Oli sexual favors in order to protect Vic.
​​​
He’d do anything for Vic.
​​​
“Well, if he doesn’t leave you alone by the end of next week, I’m going into the school, and reporting him.” She threatened.
​​​
“I’ll take care of it mom..” He huffed, and fell silent again. He snatched his phone out of her hold, and decided to head to the bathroom. He walked out of the waiting room, and made his way into the men’s restroom. He slipped his phone into his back pocket, and looked at his complexion in the mirror.
​​​
The male turned the sink on, and splashed some water over his face, his concern sliding onto Vic. He had been dreaming about the android, and how he’d come out different once the procedure was complete.
​​​
The male turned off the sink, and walked out of the bathroom, but before he could get back, he bumped into someone.
​​​
“Sorry!” He apologized, turning to face them.
​​​
“It’s fine.” The male mumbled, staring at Kellin for a moment or two before walking into the bathroom.
​​​
The pale boy’s brow rose. What a weird dude. He shook his head, and slowly made his way back into the waiting room. The male sat down, and crossed his arms over his chest. According to his mother, Vic would be in there for about another hour.
​​​
So, he closed his eyes yet again, and fell asleep.
​​​
​----​​

​​​​​ “Kellin wake up, Vic’s out, he’s right in front of you.” He heard his mother’s voice.
​​​
The pale boy groaned loudly, and released a yawn before his eyes fluttered open. His eyes widened at the sight before him.
​​​
“Vic?”​​