Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

I guess some kids are just born with tragedy in their blood.

​​~
The next morning was hectic for Vic, he didn’t know what to do, and so he just left his room, and searched the house for Lisa. Adam had already left for work, and Kellin was in the shower.
​​​
Vic carelessly walked into Kellin’s room; he didn’t know why the boy fascinated him so much.

​​​​​ When he heard someone clear their throat, he turned around. The robot smiled when he saw that it was Kellin.
​​​
“Why are you in my room?” He heard the quiet boy stutter.
​​​
“I’m in need of clothes, I don’t have any. And if I’m going to accompany you to school, then I should wear different clothes each day.” Vic explained, causing Kellin to roll his eyes.
​​​
The raven haired boy walked past Vic, and flicked on the light of his closet. He pulled out a beanie, a Pantera shirt, and pair of black skinny jeans. “Put those on, you can borrow some of my clothes until my mom takes you shopping.” Kellin said quietly.
​​​
Vic tilted his head to the side. “What is shopping?”
​​​
Kellin looked at the android with a shocked expression, and then he remembered his new companion wasn’t human. “I’ll tell you at school.” He promised, and Vic smiled.
​​​
“Okay, awesome! Is school fun?” Vic asked enthusiastically.
​​​
Kellin frowned, and Vic appeared to be confused again. “I’ll let you figure that out for yourself, I hate school, but I have to go.”
​​​
“Why do you hate it?” The robot asked.
​​​
“Because..of..people.” Kellin huffed, and dropped his gaze.
​​​
Vic recognized the emotion Kellin was displaying, and hugged the dark haired boy. He had seen a man in his maker’s shop hug a woman when she was sad, so he was only replicating something that he had observed.
​​​
Kellin sniffled, and hugged the android back. For once it felt like someone cared about him, even if that someone was a robot made out of metal, and wires. After a few minutes of hugging,

​​​​​Kellin had, had enough, and slipped out of Vic’s tight hold. The android dropped his arms to his sides, and watched the pale boy.
​​​
“You should go get dressed, we’re going to school in fifteen minutes.” Kellin murmured softly, and watched as Vic left his room.
​​​
Was it bad to have a crush on a robot?
​​​
Probably.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic had managed to put his shirt, jeans, and shoes on correctly. With the beanie he was confused; did it go on his arm? Assuming he was correct, he slid it onto his hand, and went down the stairs.
​​​
Kellin started giggling when he saw the beanie on Vic’s hand, and his mother hid a smile. It had been awhile since the pale boy had laughed or smiled.
​​​
Vic smiled himself. “What?” He asked, genuinely confused. He had inferred that the emotion Kellin was now displaying was amusement.
​​​
“You don’t put that there..” Kellin snickered, and moved closer to Vic. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red as he placed the beanie on Vic’s head. “There you go.” He quickly moved way to calm his beating heart.
​​​
“Come on boys.”
​​​
~
​​​
When they arrived at school, Kellin had gone quiet. And that concerned the android. The robot kept his eye on Kellin as they exited the car, and headed into the large building.
​​​
Kellin’s head was bowed, and his eyes were on the floor. His shoulders were hunched, and he overall seemed incredibly uncomfortable. Vic was quick to catch up to the pale boy, and walk beside. He noticed that he had relaxed a bit.
​​​
“Kellin, are you alright?”
​​​
Kellin glanced at Vic, and then looked away. “Um, yeah, I’m fine.” He faked a smile, and led the way over to his locker. Vic still followed, and while Kellin was placing things inside his locker, he noticed a group of boys coming their way.
​​​
Kellin seemed to notice them to, because his eyes went wide, and he started shaking. “Vic you should go, I can handle this.” The raven haired boy warned. Vic didn’t budge; he wanted to know why Kellin was so intimidated by these boys.
​​​
“Hey faggot.” One of them sneered, causing Kellin to lower his gaze. The guy who had insulted the pale boy turned his attention over to Vic. “I see you got yourself a faggot boyfriend, how cute.” Spit literally escaped his mouth, and landed on Vic’s face.
​​​
Gross.
​​​
The android stared at the bully silently.
​​​
“What are you looking at faggot?” He snapped at Vic, causing the entire hallway to become dead silent. The android glanced at Kellin, noticing the boy was close to tears.
​​​
So Vic did what he had saw in an anti-bullying short film, he punched the bully straight in the face, and led Kellin down the hallway.
​​​
Once they were far from their peers, Kellin broke down crying, and slid to the floor. His face was buried in his hands, and his back was against the cool tile of the wall.
​​​
“Kellin, why do they say those things to you?” The android asked.
​​​
Kellin sniffled, and looked up at Vic. “Because I’m gay, and they don’t like that.”
​​​
Vic frowned. He had no idea what being gay meant, but he didn’t want Kellin to be sad. So, he hugged the pale boy. “There’s nothing wrong with being gay, don’t focus on what they say.” Vic said, trying his best to comfort the shaking boy. He had no idea what he was doing, but he hoped he was doing it correctly.
​​​
“Thanks Vic.” Kellin smiled, and blushed. Vic smiled back, and released his hold on the pale boy.
​​​
Kellin looked away, and then glanced at the time on the clock. They had class in three minutes, shit!
​​​
“Vic, we’ve gotta head to first period, or the teacher will kill us.” He said, grabbing the android’s hand, and leading them down the hallway. As they walked, Vic knew he had to help Kellin be happy, and he would do whatever he could to make the sad boy smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WANT TO WRITE A FRANSYKES FIC AFTER THIS STORY IS FINISHED.