Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

You're a traitor to my heart.

​​~
​​​
First period had flown by, and Kellin was grateful his first class of the day was over. He just wanted to go home, and shove his headphones in his ears. He wanted to hide from the world.
But then there was Vic, the robot his mother had purchased at some weird guys shop. A lot of other teens had androids but they only served them, or rusted away in some kid’s room. Kellin knew Vic was special; there was something about him that made him think the robot was human.
​​​
They were now in second period, and Vic was seated beside him. The android made the pale boy feel more relaxed when he was around his peers. It was nice to know that someone didn’t hate your guts.
​​​
When the teacher walked into the room the entire class fell silent. Her eyes scanned the classroom, and then landed on Vic.
​​​
“It appears we have a new student, please stand up, and introduce yourself.” She commanded.
​​​
Vic easily stood up, and smiled calmly at his classmates. “Hi, I’m Vic.” And then he sat down.

​​​​​ His classmates seemed to like him because a few people grinned, and some girls even swooned at the sight of his easygoing smile.
​​​
Kellin felt self-hate churn in his stomach. He wished he could be that confident, but it was impossible. He couldn’t even look the teacher in the eye.
​​​
The pale boy felt tears well up in his eyes, and he raised his hand. The teacher stopped talking, and gave Kellin a disapproving look.
​​​
“What is it Mr.Bostwick?” She snapped.
​​​
“U-Uhm..c-can I-I g-go to the restroom..I f-feel s-sick.” He stuttered, causing a few kids to snicker. Kellin desperately held back tears, and ran out the door when the teacher nodded her head.
​​​​​
When he reached the bathroom, he collapsed to the ground, and started sobbing hysterically. Why did he have to be so shy? So stupid? So ugly? Why couldn’t he be confident? Why couldn’t people accept him?
​​​
His body trembled as he cried, and he stayed in the restroom for the rest of second period. When a group of popular boys walked into the bathroom laughing, Kellin quickly ran out of the room. He couldn’t handle anymore insults.
​​​
He sluggishly made his way over to his locker, and gradually tossed his textbooks into his locker. He turned his head to the side when he heard a familiar voice.
​​​
It was Vic, he was walking with a few girls and guys, and seemed to be having a good time. Wasn’t Vic supposed to be his friend? Not there’s? Kellin held back tears, and slammed his locker shut. He just wanted to go home.
​​​
~
​​​
Kellin sat alone at lunch, and watched as his android laughed, and had a good time with the kids who made his life hell. Was Vic ignoring Kellin on purpose? Or was he just a nice guy who wanted to be friends with everyone? Kellin didn’t know, but for some reason he felt incredibly jealous. Someone had finally showed concern for him, and now that one person was ignoring him.
​​​
The pale boy got up from the lunch table he was sitting at, and purposely walked past the one Vic was at. Before Kellin could react, he felt a cold substance go down his shirt.
​​​
It was Oli, the one guy who tortured him the most. He had dumped milk down Kellin’s shirt.

​​​​ ​While Oliver and his friends laughed, Kellin fought hard not to break down crying.
​​​
Vic just sat there shocked, and quickly excused himself from the table. Before the robot could intervene, Kellin had run off.
​​​
~
​​​
The pale boy sat outside the school, his head bowed, and wet tears sliding down his cheeks.
​​​
“I’m such a fuck up..” He whimpered, and stared at the ground. He’d give anything to just stop living, but he was terrified of taking his life. He was a coward.
​​​
When the sound of footsteps hit his hears, he turned his head to see who was coming to look for him.
​​​
It was Vic, and he felt his heart swell adoration. He shouldn’t be crushing this hard, but he couldn’t help it. It was weird to have someone care about him.
​​​
“Kellin, are you alright?” He said.
​​​
The pale boy simply shrugged, and held back more tears. “Honestly..I’m never alright.”
​​​
“Why?” Vic questioned. And Kellin really wasn’t in the mood to answer a million different questions, but he knew Vic couldn’t help it. He was an android, not a human being.
​​​
Vic tilted his head to the side, waiting for Kellin to give him some sort of answer.
​​​
Kellin simply shrugged again. “I’ll tell you when I’m ready.” He stood up after that, and shoved his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans.
​​​
~
​​​
When school finally let out, Vic hadn’t left Kellin’s side. He regretted ever talking to the pale boy’s bullies. Unfortunately, Kellin’s mom couldn’t pick the two up, so they’d have to walk home.

​​​​​And Kellin seemed terrified again.
​​​
The android took Kellin’s hand in his own, and gave it a tight squeeze. “What’s bugging you Kellin?” He asked.
​​​
Kellin bit his lip before finally responding. “Oli and his friends like to chase me home..If I don’t run fast enough they beat me to a pulp..” He stuttered, and tightened his hold on Vic’s strong hand.
​​​
“I won’t let them touch you Kells, I promise.”
​​​
Kellin smiled a small smile, and the two boys headed down the sidewalk. Fortunately, Oli and his goons were nowhere in sight, and that caused Kellin to relax a bit, much to Vic’s pleasure.

​​​“So, how long does it take to walk to your house?”
​​​
“About ten minutes, but usually two hours if they beat me up..” Kellin explained in a quiet voice. The pale boy spun around when the insult ‘faggot’ was fired into the air. Oli, and his crew were following them.
​​​
Kellin started trembling, and Vic held his hand tighter. “V-Vic w-we’ve g-gotta r-run..or t-they w-will h-hurt..u-us..both.” He stuttered.
​​​
Kellin glanced over his shoulder again, and saw that they were running.
​​​
He started running himself, his hand still clasped tightly in Vic’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm home, I have no friends, and this is entertaining.

​So hooray for millions of fucking updates!

X__X I'm such a loser.