Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

I’m Just a Moment, So Don’t Let Me Pass You By.

​​Chemical Emotions.
​​​
Chapter 4;
​​​
“I’m Just a Moment, So Don’t Let Me Pass You By.”
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
The two boys dashed into the woods, unsure if Oli and his goons were even still following them. Kellin was determined to avoid Oliver’s pique.
​​​
“Kellin, where are we going?” The android asked, obviously confused by Kellin’s frantic movements.
​​​
The pale boy cocked his head in Vic’s direction, and frowned. “I don’t want you to get hurt, nor do I want to get beat up myself.” He stuttered, and continued dragging Vic along.
​​​
“How far are we?” He heard Vic ask, and damn did that robot ask a lot of questions. Kellin held back an irritated sigh, and dodged a tree branch.
​​​
“Kellin?”
​​​
“Five minutes, hopefully O-Oli isn’t following us.” He was close to passing out, and was determined to reach his house without getting beaten to a pulp by those meatheads.
​​​
Vic nodded, and went silent after that. He really didn’t know what else to say, so he looked around the forest, fascinated by the beauty of nature. When they came to a sudden halt, Vic’s false brow shot up.
​​​
“W-We’re here..” Kellin breathed, panting from the endless running they had done only a few moments ago. And Vic wasn’t even fazed; he just looked at Kellin with an odd expression on his face.
​​​
Kellin blushed, and looked away from Vic. “C-Come on in..” His voice cracked, and after he shut the door, he rushed up to his room, and slammed the door shut.
​​​
Vic was still downstairs, and was hopelessly confused by Kellin’s reaction to being chased by the bullies. Was Kellin going to be alright? Vic wasn’t sure, human emotion was an intense subject for him to look into, and he wasn’t ready for it yet.
​​​
He just knew Kellin was sad.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
Kellin sat on his bed wheezing, he was trying hard to avoid a panic attack, and so far he was successful. The pale boy immediately thought of Vic, and how he had rudely left the android downstairs alone. Although, he was sure Vic would be just fine, he didn’t have any feelings.
​​​
After he calmed down, he laid back on his bed, and stared up at the ceiling. He felt bad for dragging Vic into his problems, but what he could he do? His mother had told the android to be his friend, and Vic had done as he was told. Even though Kellin felt like their friendship was somewhat fake, he was glad to have the odd android around. The pale boy didn’t feel as lonely anymore.
​​​
Kellin sighed softly, and sat up again. He was trying to figure out if he should go apologize to Vic or not. He wasn’t sure if the android would understand his apology.
​​​
“Fuck this shit.” He growled angrily, and buried his face in his hands. He held back tears, and laid back down. He was trying to keep his emotions in check, and so far he was failing.
​​​
“I should apologize to him, he deserves that much. Ugh. But it will be awkward.” He argued with himself out loud, ignoring the sound of his phone ringing. His mother had sent him a text. He didn’t bother to read it, he knew his mom was checking in on him, and Vic. He just hoped she didn’t come home anytime soon. He’d have to mask his emotions, and he was just getting good at it.
​​​
He got up, froze, and then went back to his bed. He decided he’d apologize tomorrow sometime, unless Vic forgot then he’d drop the subject.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
Oli, and his gang stood outside Kellin’s house. Before they could do anything, Vic had sauntered outside. He wanted to ask them a few questions.
​​​
“What are you guys doing here?” Vic shouted, and shut the door behind him. He went down the porch steps, and stood directly in front of the gang of large boys.
​​​
Oli snorted, and gave Vic a look of disbelief. “Waiting for that faggot to come outside so we can beat the shit out of him..” The lanky boy paused, and sneered at Vic. “We’ll be sure to beat the shit out of you too.”
​​​
Vic rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms over his chest. “What are you going to do when his mom gets home? She’ll call the cops on you idiots.” The android stated, causing Oli to frown.

​​​The bully smirked a moment later. “We’ll just leave.”
​​​
Vic scoffed. “I’m pretty sure Kellin’s told his mom about you assholes.” He snapped.
​​​
Oli’s fists clenched, and his eyes narrowed. “Maybe I’ll just beat the shit out of you now, since you’re getting on my nerves.”
​​​
Vic didn’t appear to be frightened by Oliver’s threat, he just stood there quietly. “Go ahead, I’d rather you hurt me than Kellin..why do you hate him anyways?” He asked, trying to stall them.

​​​Oli’s brow rose in annoyance, and he dropped his threatening glare for a mere second.

​​​​​ “Because he’s a faggot.”
​​​
“So?” Vic countered, trying to talk some sense into the other boy.
​​​
“Being gay is disgusting.” Oli continued, unsure of what else to say, and Vic smirked.
​​​
“Your reason for disliking him is stupid.”
​​​
Oli finally lost it, and punched Vic right in the face. The lanky boy motioned for his gang to move in, and descend on the android. Vic just laid there, allowing the boys to beat him.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
Kellin had been watching the entire conversation from his window, and when they attacked Vic he shot out of his room. Tears were streaming down his cheeks when he yanked the front door open. The pale boy nervously walked off of his porch, and approached the group of boys.
​​​
“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” He screamed, hiding his fear behind his anger.
​​​
Oli and the others stopped, and focused their attention on Kellin. Oliver sneered, and exchanged glances with his goons.
​​​
“Aww, is the faggot defending his boyfriend?” He taunted, and slowly approached the shaking boy.
​​​
“He didn’t do anything to you..” Kellin stuttered, and silently cursed himself for being so weak.

​​​​​And before he knew it, Oli had slammed his fist into his face, and his goons had descended upon him as well. They kicked his sides, bashed his head into the cement, and punched him in the gut.
​​​
Vic was immobile on the ground, and fake blood was streaming out of his injuries. His creator had designed him to bleed like a human when injured, and appear to be harmed. He would slowly heal over time.
​​​
Soon Oli, and his gang left, and Kellin was just lying there.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
Time passed, and Vic eventually got up. Kellin was moaning in pain, and the android lifted the pale boy into his arms, and carried him into the house. Everything bad had happened, and Vic felt like it was his fault Kellin was hurt.
​​​
He carried Kellin into the bathroom, and gently set him inside the tub.
​​​
The pale boy looked up at Vic, and they locked eyes. “N-Nothings..broken..I’m just sore..” Kellin said, and Vic shook his head.
​​​
“I’m still gonna check, my eyes allow me to see your bones, and you’re right, nothings broken..” The android replied, and went off to search for bandages. He grabbed a box of band aids, and medication to cleanse Kellin’s cuts.
​​​
The android got to work, and it took about an hour to complete. When Vic was done Kellin looked a whole lot better, but it was still obvious he had been beaten up. His eye was black, and he had scrapes all over his arms, and legs. Luckily, Kellin didn’t ever wear shorts.
​​​
The pale boy tried to stand up, and climb out of the tub, but collapsed to the ground. “Vic..I-I need help getting to my room..” He whined.
​​​
The tan boy slowly made his way over to Kellin, and wrapped an arm around his waist. He lifted him over the edge of the tub, and helped him back to his room. Once they reached the pale boy’s room, Vic looked at him concerned.
​​​
“Are you going to be okay for the rest of the night?” Vic asked, eyes locked on Kellin’s.
​​​
Kellin nodded, and felt his cheeks heat up. “Y-Yeah, thanks for helping me..I-I’ve never had someone care that much about me before..” He stuttered, and suddenly felt the courage to thank Vic in his own way. Kellin leaned up, and pressed a quick kiss to Vic’s lips before slipping into his room, and shutting the door.
​​​
The android stood there with his fingers on his lips, and eyes clouded with confusion.
​​​
Kellin had just kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sick.

I've got exams, but I managed to get this update in.

I'll answer messages, comments, etc in the morning.