Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

What's killing me is that I'm killing you.

​​...(¯`•´¯)___(¯`•´¯)__
​​​
“You faggot! Fight back you little piece of shit.” Oli snarled, kicking his sides without any mercy. He squirmed in agony, and clutched at his sides. The pain was unbearable.
​​​
“STOP!”
​​​
“STOP!”
​​​
“STOP!”
​​​
He shoots awake, sweat covering his brow. He looks around the white room, and locks eyes with Vic. His jaw falls open, and suddenly he remembers everything that had happened.
​​​
He had almost died, by his own hand.
​​​
And yet he managed to fuck that up too.
​​​
“Kells..” He hears Vic whisper, causing the pale boy to turn his head, and just stare at the android before him. Vic had saved his life, was the reason he was still alive.
​​​
“H-Hey..” He croaks weakly, lying back when a pain shoots into his skull.
​​​
“How are you feeling?” He hears Vic ask, and then leaned forward. His eyes snap down to a cord extending from Vic’s side. His brow raises.
​​​
“Fine, um, what is that?” Kellin asks, and points at the extension.
​​​
Vic chuckles, and feels embarrassment flood into his brain, or processor. Same thing, right?
​​​
“Er, I was low on power..I need it to thrive..”
​​​
Kellin nods, somewhat bothered by what he’s been told, but he decided he’d just shut up. “I’m gonna go back to sleep, I’m really tired.” He grumbles, and Vic nods.

​​​​​ The pale boy allows his eyes to shut, and for sleep to overtake him.
​​​
He hears Vic get up, and leave the room, and he’s grateful that the robot is giving him space. He needs it at the moment, he’s still thinking about everything that happened, and what was going to happen when he went back to school.
​​​
He feels tears slide down his cheeks, and he starts sobbing. The bullying would increase, and only get worse.

​​​​​ He’d been known as the weakling who tried to kill himself.
​​​
...(¯`•´¯)___(¯`•´¯)__
​​​
He’s standing beside Vic, staring blankly at the doors that led into the school. Vic had promised he wouldn’t leave his side, ever.
​​​
“Kells, are you going to be okay?”
​​​
Kellin nods, feeling his stomach churn, and twist.
​​​
He nearly jumps when he feels a strong hand slip into his, and he looks down. It’s Vic’s hand, and he blushes a bright shade of red. He really hoped he’d be able to get over this crush of his. He was fully aware that an android was incapable of falling in love with a human, or at least feeling some sort of attraction.
​​​
Vic pulls the pale boy forward, and he follows reluctantly, allowing Vic to drag him along like a rag doll. And when they enter the hallway’s the staring begins and Kellin drops his gaze, tightening his hold on Vic’s strong hand.
​​​
“V-Vic..they’re staring at m-me..” His voice cracks and tears start sliding down his cheeks.
​​​
Vic pulls him along, a frown on his usually friendly face. “It’s going to be alright, just ignore them. They’re too busy acting like total jerks.”
​​​
Kellin sniffles, and wipes away his tears. The staring, and the whispering picks up as they make their way down the hallway, and into their first period classroom.
​​​
Well, so much for an easy day, even the teacher was staring at him oddly.
​​​
Vic had led him to the back, away from everyone else, and Kellin was grateful for not having to sit in the front like usual. He pulled his hand away from Vic’s and stared at the floor. Throughout the rest of the class period he stared at the floor, and Vic paid full attention to the lesson. When the bell rang, he nervously stood up, and so did Vic.

​​​​​ Unfortunately, they didn’t have the same class next period.
​​​
...(¯`•´¯)___(¯`•´¯)__
​​​
The entire day flew by, and Kellin hadn’t been picked on by Oli, and his goons. And he was relieved that they had left him alone. The odd thing was that Oli seemed sorry for everything he had said, and done. The pale boy had seen the bully in the hallway, and they had exchanged glances.
​​​
Kellin sighed heavily as he made his way out of the school; he took a seat on a bench, and waited for Vic to meet him there. He nearly jumped out of his skin when Oliver Sykes sat down beside him.
​​​
“Erm, hey Kellin..” He greeted awkwardly.
​​​
“Hi.” He responded wearily, unsure of what Oli could possibly want.
​​​
“How’re you doin?”
​​​
Kellin wanted to stand up, and scream at the boy across from him. How was he doing? That’s all he had bothered to ask? He swallowed his words, and forced a smile. “Um, alright, you?”
​​​
Oli blinked, and looked away awkwardly. “Not too well, I feel really bad.”
​​​
“Why?”
​​​
Oli’s brow rose, and he scooted closer to Kellin. “Because, you almost killed yourself mate, and it was my fault. And I’m really sorry, I never meant any of it, I swear, I’ve been hiding how I truly feel about you..” He stopped talking after that, a prominent blush on his cheeks.
​​​
Kellin looked over at him baffled, jaw hanging open. What the hell? “Um, what?” He asked.
​​​
“I’ve always really liked you Kellin, like romantically or whatever..” He nervously looked over at the pale boy.
​​​
Kellin stared at him, disbelief evident in his facial expression. “Is this a joke?”
​​​
“No.” He answered firmly, slyly inching closer to the baffled boy.
​​​
“Seriously?”
​​​
“Seriously..” Oli repeated, and cupped Kellin’s cheek with his hand, leaning in.
​​​
Kellin just stared at him, not bothering to move away, he was still processing everything he had been told. And then he felt a pair of lips on his. His blue green eyes widened in shock, and he even found himself kissing back.
​​​
“KELLIN! WHAT IS HE DOING TO YOU?” He heard Vic shout, tearing him away from Oliver. “GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU DUMB ASS!” He snarled, and Oli rolled his eyes before leaving.
​​​
Kellin shoved Vic off of him, confusion written all over his expression. “What the hell Vic? Why’d you shove him off of me? We were just kissing, although it was fairly odd..”
​​​
Vic looked fearful. “KELLIN! HE WAS TRYING TO SUCK OUT YOUR SOUL, AND SEND IT TO SATAN! AND THEN YOU WOULD BE DEAD!” He cried.
​​​
Kellin snorted, amused by Vic’s ignorance. “Who told you this?”
​​​
“Some guy named Jaime..are you okay?” Vic answered, concern still written all over his expression.
​​​
“I’m fine, let’s just head home.”​​
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know what this is.