Status: Whenever I have time.

Chemical Emotions.

And all of my obsessing, tell me what was it worth?

Kellin’s thoughts had been consumed by the kiss he had shared with Oli. Just days before he had terrorized him at school, and now he liked him romantically? What the hell? He groaned in frustration, and rolled over in bed.
​​​
He stared at the clock on his dresser, it was only twelve in the afternoon, and he had the desire to get out of the house, and actually do something. Feeling oddly energetic, he climbed out of bed, threw on some clothes, and walked out of his room.
​​​
He knocked on Vic’s door, and waited patiently for the android to open up. When Vic opened the door, Kellin immediately felt his cheeks heat up, and he awkwardly cleared his throat.
​​​
“Hey Kells..” He smiled warmly.
​​​
Kellin grinned nervously, and looked over at Vic with adoration evident in his eyes. “Er, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the mall with me? You still need clothes, and this would be the perfect opportunity to go get you a few things..” He offered.
​​​
Vic nodded his head eagerly. “DUH!” He cheered. “Let me go put some actual clothes on..” The android shut the door, and put on his normal attire of skinny jeans, and a band shirt, even though he still had no idea what a rock band sounded like.
​​​
Kellin was downstairs, and when Vic came down the stairs, the pale boy grinned, and led the way out the door. He climbed into the driver’s side of the car, and watched as
​​​Vic struggled with the car door.

​​​​​ He got out of the car laughing, and pulled it open for the android.
​​​
“It’s not that hard Vic..” He pointed out with an amused smile.
​​​
Vic pouted, and climbed into the passenger seat. “It wasn’t easy though.”
​​​
Kellin shook his head, shut Vic’s door, and climbed in himself. He helped the android with his seatbelt before putting on his own.
​​​
-
​​​
When they pulled into the mall, and got out of the car, Kellin could see how excited Vic was.
​​​
“Kellin, this is cool, really cool..” He grinned brightly, picking up his pace to catch up to Kellin.
​​​
The two boys, well android, walked through the mall with Kellin in the lead, and Vic just looked around with wonder clouding his expression. When they were about to pass a Hot Topic, Vic stopped Kellin, and looked through the glass of the store.
​​​
“Can we go in there?” He asked.
​​​
Kellin shrugged, he got some of his clothes there. “Sure..” He led the way inside, with Vic on his tail.
​​​
When the left the store, Vic had a large bag full of jeans, and band shirts.
​​​
The pale looked over his shoulder at the robot, brow raising in amusement. “I think that’s good for now..” He told him.
​​​
“Okay.” Vic nodded his head in approval, and walked faster to keep up with Kellin. When he stopped, Kellin became irritated.
​​​
His irritation quickly disappeared, and turned into laughter when he saw the store Vic had walked into.
​​​
Victoria’s Secret.
​​​
“Vic!” He shouted, and walked into the shop himself. He shoved past a few girls, and found Vic looking around in confusion, and when he saw Kellin he asked the dumbest question on the planet.
​​​
“What’s that?” He asked, pointing at a bra.
​​​
Kellin covered his mouth with the palm of his hand to hold back his laughter. “That’s a bra, and that’s meant for girls.” He explained, snickering while he explained it to Vic.
​​​
Vic nodded, and walked out of the shop with the same friendly smile on his face.
​​​
When they exited the mall, and climbed into the car, Kellin released his laughter, and Vic just watched him with a grin on his face.
​​​
-
​​​
They sat in a traffic jam, Kellin tapping his fingers against the steering wheel impatiently, and Vic staring out the window with a bored facial expression.
​​​
“How about some music?” Kellin spoke up, causing Vic to turn his head, and snap out of his daze.
​​​
“Sure.” He nodded eagerly.
​​​
Kellin pressed a button, and music blasted throughout the vehicle. “Ew, my mom must have been listening to the pop station..” He grumbled, and quickly changed it to some rock station.
​​​
Vic was listening intently to the music, fascinated by the voice of the singer flooding into his fake ears. “Wow, music is wonderful.” He beamed.
​​​
Kellin nodded his head once in agreement. “Oh, I know it is..music has done a lot for me over the years..” He smiled happily, and accelerated when the light changed.
​​​
“What did it do?” He gaped, looking over Kellin curiously.
​​​
The pale male swallowed a moment later, unsure of how he should answer Vic’s question. “Er, it’s the reason I’m still alive, or was before..” He rambled, and turned his attention back to the road.
​​​
Vic bit his lip, and went back to looking out the window, feeling bad for causing Kellin to linger on such a sensitive subject.
​​​
​​​
-
The rest of the ride home was awkward, and as soon as they pulled in, Kellin had gone straight into his room. And Vic had taken a seat on the couch in the living room.
​​​
He waited patiently for Mrs. Quinn to get home, and when she did, he handed her the remainder of the money he hadn’t used at the mall for clothes. She thanked him, and slipped the change into her back pocket.
​​​
“Where’s Kellin?” She asked him while moving into the kitchen so that she could get started on dinner for the family.
​​​
Vic shrugged, unsure of how to answer her. “He’s in his room, after we left the mall..he just was upset because I asked him a question. I didn’t know it would upset him, I swear..” The android sat down, looking at the floor with a sad expression.
​​​
Mrs. Quinn could only pat him on the back gently. “He’ll be fine in the morning, I promise you..”
​​​
Vic nodded, and headed off to his own room.
​​​
-
​​​
Kellin was on his own, scrolling through the various posts on Facebook, when something caught his eye.
​​​
Oli had sent him a friend request, and a few seconds later a text.
​​​
Oliver; hey Kellin, just wonderin if you maybe want to hook up sometime or something? ;)
​​​
The pale boy’s face distorted into one of disgust. He slammed his phone down, and buried his face in the pillow.

​​​​​ He’d have to deal with Oli at school tomorrow.
​​​​