‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

ONE

Noah was five when the new All Time Low album came out. He loved it because it was his dads and his uncles, no one else in the world got to say that.

They had a tour scheduled but Alex wasn't sure if he could leave his little boy behind, and Jack wasn't sure how it'd be to bring him along. He was older but Jack wasn't sure he'd last. So they compromised, Noah would be on tour with them for a week, if he didn't like it they would leave him at Rian’s parents house, who were practically his grandparents, after the Baltimore show.

Noah was excited he'd get to go on vacation with his Papa and Daddy, Uncle Zacky and Uncle Rinan. They hadn't ever done anything like it in all his life, sure they had gone to the zoo every so often with Zack and Rian, but never where they needed to pack practically their whole house.

"Papa can I bring this?" Noah asked holding up a toy truck that Alex's mother had bought him. It was a nice toy, looked cool, small enough to take places, big enough to not get bored. The only bad thing about it was it made these annoying sounds and didn't have an off button.

Jack stared at the toy, he wanted so badly to say no but he couldn't. "Sure thing bug," Jack told the boy smiling lightly at him.

Noah quickly ran out of the room. "Thank you Papa," he called before he was out of the bedroom door and heading down the hallway to his room. Alex was in there packing his clothes, one big bag full of clothes the other full of books and toys. Noah went past his daddy and put the truck in the toy bag.

"Noah what are you doing?" Alex asked looking at Noah with one of his eyebrows raised."I already told you no," Alex added staring at the toy truck Noah was trying to hide in the bag.

"Papa said I could bring it," Noah said lightly looking away from Alex.

"But I already said no," Alex said again. He let out a sigh and continued to fold Noah's shirts. "Jack?" he called not looking away from his folding.

"Yeah love?" Jack questioned poking his head into the room.

"Can you help me?" Alex asked lightly glancing over at Jack to let him know with his eyes he meant with Noah and not with the folding.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Jack asked walking into the room to stand next to Alex. One glance at Noah and he knew the boy was in trouble.

"He asked you if he could bring that truck?" Alex asked looking just at Jack. Jack hesitated but nodded and glanced over at Noah. "I already told him he couldn't bring it," Alex sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Noah bug?" Jack looked over at Noah, who refused to look at either of his dads. "Did daddy already say no?" He asked the boy.

Noah nodded the slightest bit. "But you said I could bring it," he said in a small baby voice.

"I know but daddy said no first. Look at daddy, you made him upset cause you didn't listen to him," Jack said very lightly as he made his way over to Noah and pulled him into his arms.

Noah started crying, just like Jack knew he would. "I'm sorry Papa," Noah cried into Jack's neck.

"Thank you for saying sorry but who do you think you really need to say sorry to?" Jack asked as he rubbed Noah's back.

"Daddy," Noah answered. Jack let him down and Noah ran into Alex's awaiting arms. "Sorry daddy."

"Thank you baby. Next time can you follow directions for me?" Alex asked and Noah nodded his head. "I'm gonna go put on a movie for him can you finish this?" Alex asked looking over at Jack.

"Of course," Jack answered as he went over to where Alex was and pressed a light kiss to his husbands lips.

Alex and Noah went downstairs to the living room and Jack finished packing their bags, making sure to take the truck out of Noah’s toy bag. When he finished he put all the bags next to the front door so they'd be ready when they left the next morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, I'm excited for this. I know I have other stories up but this is so much easier to write and I figured I would update this since it's been a while that I've updated the first part. You don't have to read the first part but it'd be cool if you did. Stay tune for more, please subscribe, comment and recommend.

Mahalo