‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

ELEVEN

“Hey Matt!” Jack called loud enough so that the tour manager could hear him. Matt quickly turned around and walked over to Jack. “Can you ask the runner to get some chicken nuggets for Noah?” He asked nicely.

“Sure thing. Does it matter where she get’s them from?” Matt asked as he wrote down ’nuggets for bug’ on the corner of one of the papers he was holding.

“No, just not McDonalds,” Jack said before saying a thank you to MJR and then walking off back to Noah.

When he got into the room where he had left Noah he was a bit surprised to see Noah on Jaime’s back. The both of them were laughing loudly as Jaime ran around the dressing room making animal noises. “Papa! Papa! Its a horsey!” Noah yelled excitedly as soon as he saw Jack. Jaime continued to trot around the room before slowly to a stop in front of Jack a bit out of breath. “Again! Again!” Noah exclaimed as he kicked his feet into Jaime’s sides like you would a real horse.

Jamie made a noise of discomfort and shook his head lightly laughing. “This horsey needs a break kiddo,” Jamie said. Jack helped him out by taking Noah off of his back and tickling the boy as a distraction while Jaime went and laid on the couch. Noah instantly started to laugh and wiggle around in Jack’s grip to escape the tickles.

“Papa! Papa! Stop it Papa!” Noah laughed loudly as he continued to wiggle. Jack finally stopped and hugged Noah close to his chest.

"I love you Bug," Jack said smiling at his little boy.

"I love you to Papa," Noah laughed. He was excited and felt so happy. Noah was so glad that they got to be out with all of these amazing people. He never knew it was possible to see his Papa any more happy for something.

They lounged in the dressing rooms relaxing with everyone. Noah had made himself comfortable in Jaime's lap with his dads iPhone in his hands playing a game and excitedly telling Jaime all about it. Jamie really enjoyed it, even if the boy didn't make all that much since he was happy and that's what was important.

Jack sat on another couch in the same room with a beer in his hand. He knew he shouldn't drink it but he also knew one drink wasn't going to get him drunk at all. It was just one. Noah wasn't paying attention to what he was drinking and Alex wasn't in the room to scold him about drinking. He didn't have a problem, he just liked to have a little fun.

Soon Mayday Parade came off of the stage and as they came into the dressing rooms looking for water and drinks Alex came in with a Wendy's bag in one hand and Noah's cup in the other. "Daddy!" Noah exclaimed excitedly as he tossed Jack's phone onto the couch and ran off of Jaime's lap to his dad.

"Hi baby!" Alex said back to Noah just as excitedly. "You hungry? I brought some nuggets and some juice," Alex said as Noah pulled the bag down to his level so he could see inside of it. Alex put the bag of food down on the little coffee table that was in the room and Noah sat infront of it.

Once Noah was situated with his food Alex tired sat back on to the couch, plopping himself in Tony Perry's lap. Tonys eyes went wide and he sat still in shock, confused of what was happening. Alex laid himself back into Tonys chest and let out a tired sigh. "We haven't even played yet and I'm already tired," he groaned as he closed his eyes.

"Babe get off of Tony, I'm sure he doesn't appriciate it," Jack laughed from beside the two.

"Are you calling me fat?" Alex questioned his eyebrow raised and his full sassy diva side coming out.

"Well I didn't but Tony is totally screaming it with his eyes," Jack retorted knowing just the right thing to say to make Alex burst into laughter and quickly look at Tony's eyes.

Eventually Alex made his way off of Tony's lap and into Jack's. They kissed for a while, not making out but just sharing lots of little kisses between each other. They were only inturrupted when Noah was done eating and the boy made his way inbetween his fathers. "Daddy can I have a kisses too?" He asked Alex smiling at him lightly. Instantly Alex grabbed the boy tightly in his arms and began attacking his baby boys face with kisses.

Noah went into a laughing fit and attempted to push his Daddy's kiss attack away from him. Jack sat back smiling at the boys in his lap. Alex finally stopped and smiled down at Noah widely. "You wanna go watch some music?" Alex asked Noah who nodded and quickly got off of the couch. "I think the You Me guys are on right now," Alex said to Jack as he kissed his lips on last time before getting off the couch. Jack got up as well and grabbed Alex's hand in one of his hands and Noah's in the other.

"We haven't watched them play in forever," Jack said to Alex as they walked down the backstage halls to the stage. Noah loved the set. They got there half way threw You Me At Sixs set and stayed until the end of it. Just like both Jack an Alex had remembered they were great. Alex always admired Josh for his singing voice, not only was he a nice fun guy but he was a talented young man.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got a writing app on my phone which will make it easier for me to write more and update more. So yay!
Sorry if there's any mistakes I typed the majority of this chaper on my phone.

I hope you guys like it though. Let me know if you're still reading.
Mahalo!