‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

TWELVE

Noah made Jack hold him threw out the set, not having a nap was really taking a toll on the boy. You Me At Six ended their set with an encore song, Crash. By the time everyone was coming off stage Noah had his head on Jack's shoulder and his eyes closed.

Josh pouted a bit, sad to see that his singing put Noah to sleep rather then get him all pumped up. Both Alex and Jack just waved Josh off and focused on getting the protective head phones off of Noah without waking him. "You think he'll stay asleep for the rest of the night?" Jack asked Alex in a hushed voice as he laid Noah down on the couch in their dressing room.

"Well it's almost nine. Usually he goes to bed around eight and has a nap in the day. I'm sure he'll stay asleep," Alex whispered back as he got Noah's bag and pulled out his small travel blaket.

"I'm gonna go see if anyone will watch him while we're on stage," Jack says as he presses a kiss to Alex's temple. Then he's out of the room and walking down the hall to find someone he trusts and knows is going to stay sober all night.

Jack walks around and sees Derek from Mayday Parade heading for the back exit where the buses are parked. "Derek!" Jack's calls out as he runs over to catch up with the long haired man.

"Hey Jack what's up man?" Derek asked with a smile on his face as he looks back at Jack.

"Hey are you going to the buses?"

"Yeah, I was just going to go read for a while and head to sleep. Why, do you need something?"

"Well do you think that maybe you could watch Noah until our set is over? He's asleep and he hasn't had a nap all day so he shouldn't wake up," Jack explained hoping Derek would agree to watch his son.

"Sure," Derek nodded. "Let me just go change and get my book. I'll meet you in your bus," Derek said kindly before going out the exit.

Jack said thanks and then hurried back to the dressing room to get Noah. Alex gathered all of Noah's things so they wouldn't have to worry about getting his things later and then the two men were walking out of the venue to their bus.

Alex spent about half an hour talking with Derek about what to do if Noah wakes up or anything like that. Jack knew it wasn't needed at all. Derek had two kids of his own, of course they were older then Noah he wasn't going to just forget everything about taking care of a child. Alex was just worried for some reason, even though he knew Derek would be fine with Noah for a few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors I type this out on my phone.
Also sorry for taking so long to update I had my mind focused on Warped tour, but now my date has passed so I'll try and focus on writing more.

Let me know of you like this in the comments.
Mahalo