‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

FOURTEEN

The stage was being set, the crowd was tired and sweaty but ready at the same time. They had waited threw many stage changes, rocked threw many sets and finally it had come to the time that everyone was there for.

All Time Low.

The guys stood on the side of the stage guitars on, shirt off, drum sticks in hand. All they had to do were wait for the finishing touches an for Jeff to start the lights.

They were all nervous and worried about what would happen but they knew that no matter what they were a team and nothing could stop them.

Jack and Alex stood in a dark corner, foreheads pressed together and encouraging words coming out of Jack's mouth to Alex's ears. They passed out 'I love you's and then their lips locked. To them it felt like no one else existed, like no one was there but the two of them.

Jara hated to do it but he had to, he lightly tapped Jack's shoulder and told them they had to go out on stage. Jack sigh at their TM but pulled away from Alex. "I love you baby," Jack said one last time before following Zack out on to the stage.

After the first three songs they felt it. They could feel the cover being pulled off of them and the amazing stars shinning. The whole place seemed to light up. They knew right then that they had made the right choice to get back on the road.

They ended with Dear Maria, Count Me In like they always use to and Jack got in the crowd like always. It was perfect. They all felt it and they knew the fans felt it to.

"Thank you so much for an perfect first time back! You guys are all amazing! We love you so much!" Alex rambled excitedly into the mic before dropping it and hurrying off the stage.

They retreated back to the green rooms for a break. Shirts were taken off instantly and new clothes were put on as a party started. Everyone made a plan of whose bus to go to for the partying.

ATL Bus 1 was off limits as well as the Mayday Bus and the Wonder Bus. The You Me Bus was claimed as a chill zone, due to Josh sleeping in it. Which left the Mexican Fiesta Bus, ATL Bus 2 and the ADTR Bus for partying. All those who didn't want to party went off to non party bus and everyone else picked a bus they wanted to party on. No one really cared about sharing bunks or letting someone pass out in their bunk as long as you didn't snoop around or throw up no one minded.

Jack wanted to go to the Mexican Fiesta Bus but one look over at Alex and he knew he wouldn't be allowed to. All the guys teased him while he walked back to their party free bus, following Alex.

When they got to the bus door though Alex stopped. "Go on," Alex said lightly while pushing Jack away.

"What?" Jack asked beyond confused as to why Alex was telling him to go away.

"Go have fun, get drunk with the guys and party," Alex explained smiling up at Jack. "It's okay babe."

"No it's okay Lex," Jack insisted as he tried to open the bus door and go in.

"Jay just go. It's one night. Besides Noah is asleep, we'll be okay," Alex insisted again as he pushed Jack away. Jack hesitated for a minute before finally giving in. He pressed a kiss to Alex's waiting lips and the went off to Pierce The Veil's bus.

Shot after shot, drink after drink Jack stayed until bus call was made. He was drunk out of his mind and he probably should have stayed on the bus to pass out instead of going back to Alex but in his drinken haze he couldn't help it. He stumbled threw the bus to the back and smirked when he saw Alex laying in the bed. He could see the older without a shirt and he knew Alex was probably laying in his boxers.

Jack drunkenly pulled his shirt off and then his shoes. Next went his shorts and his boxers until he was completely naked. Then he laid in the bed right behind Alex and instantly began kissing and sucking on Alex's neck while his hand traveled down Alex's body to his boxers.

"Jay? Jay what are you-Stop that right now! Quit it!" Alex was startled awake and instantly pushed Jack's wondering hands away from his body. "Are you naked? Jack Bassam get dressed right now!" His hissed as he sat up.

"You're so hot when your angry," Jack moaned as he sat up with Alex trying to connect their lips.

"Babe stop. Look Noah is righ here beside me. We can't right now," Alex said sternly as got off the bed to get Jack's clothes.

"He's sleeping he won't even notice. Just let me fuck you Lexy," Jack said as he pulled Alex into his lap. Alex sighed and rolled his eyes at the feeling of Jack being hard already.

"You know the rules Jay, no sex on the bus."

"But those were Flyzik's lame rules," Jack wined while burying his face in Alex's neck leaving hickeys.

"One time, never again Jack. You are gonna have to kiss my ass for me to forgive you for this," Alex finally sighed. He pulled away from Jack and dragged the drunk man out of the bed and to the bunks. He hoped the other guys wouldn't mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating when I said I would. Family problems dictate my life.
Hope you guys like this. Sorry for the sexy stuff in the end of the chapter. I was feeling it.

Comment! Tell me what you guys think or any ideas or suggestions you have.
Mahalo!