‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

TWO

You know how some bands get two buses? Well a lot of bigger bands do, and they take out the entire back of one of them so they could put in a recording studio. Well All Time Low did that for this tour, except instead of the recording studio they put in an actual bed and a dresser, and made sure to leave enough room on the floor for Noah to play with his toys. They had a TV as well and DVD player for Noah's kid movies.

Jack and Alex both appreciated what the guys did with the bus so they could have Noah there with them and not have to worry about him falling out of the bunks or whining because he has nowhere to play or nowhere to watch his movies.

The first day was nerve racking. Alex was on edge about weather they had everything, if Noah would like the bus, and if the guys really didn't mind that they brought their son. His anxiety was in full swing and nothing had seemed to help it out, so no one bothered him. They all just let him work it out in his own mind, and he appreciated the space they gave him.

Jack stood a good five or so feet away from the bus with Noah hiding behind his legs. Noah was afraid of the bus. It was big and the engine roared, it did look cool but it also looked like it could eat him.

"Bug, nothing bad is going to happen to you. I promise," Jack said for the tenth time at least.

Noah looked away from the bus and up at Jack. "Pwomiss Papa?" He questioned, his round eyes layered in a thin sheet of tears.

"I promise Noah," Jack said as he reached his arms down and pulled Noah up into his chest. "I'll be with you the whole time and so will daddy."

"And Uncle Zacky, and Uncle Rinan?" Noah asked keeping his eyes on Jack.

"Yup. We're going to have a lot of fun together." Jack promised as he took a small step towards the bus. "If we don't hurry though they're gonna leave us and we won't get to go have fun with daddy," Jack told Noah even though he knew that wouldn't ever happen.

"I wanna have fun wiff daddy!" Noah whined and looked away from Jack to the bus just to make sure it was still there.

“Okay bug lets go. Are you gonna walk or do I have to carry you?” Jack asked smiling a bit because he knew what Noah would answer with.

“Carry me!” Noah exclaimed smiling wide as he tightened his arms around Jack’s neck.

Jack started to walk to the bus smiling when he catches Alex’s worried glance. Alex smiled back at Jack, he was so relieved that Noah was calmed. That was another weight off of Alex’s shoulders.

Noah’s arms tightened around Jack’s neck as they got to the door of the bus. He knew he had to be a big boy though and he couldn't start crying because they’d leave him behind.

When Jack first stepped onto the bus he almost just laid on the floor to take it in. He couldn't believe that he was finally back on the bus, they were finally going to go on tour. After five whole years they were finally back on the road. Jack couldn't believe it. He loved staying home with Noah, being a dad with Alex and a husband but honestly, touring, it was home.

“Papa?” Noah questioned wondering why his papa was smiling so big.

“Yeah bug?” Jack looked away from the front lounge of the bus to Noah his smile never leaving his face, not even the slightest bit.

“You've got a silly smile,” Noah laughed as he poked Jack’s cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to everyone that has read the first chapter! I'm glad so many of you are reading. Please do comment to let me know your thoughts on the story I love to hear what you guys think of it.

I probably wont update again until next week.

Mahalo!