‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

THREE

The first night was hard, Alex was still stressing about if they got everything and if Noah was okay. Jack could tell Alex was stressed and he didn't want that, he wanted his husband to be able to enjoy being back on the road.

“Alex baby come sit down and watch this movie with us,” Jack says looking right at Alex who's digging threw one of their bags. Alex ignores Jack, just like he knew Alex would. Jack sits on the couch for a moment longer before he lets out a small sigh and he gets up to go get Alex. “Lex come on it’s all there. Anything that we left I bet someone will have it and if no one does there’s a lot of store all around us. Just relax,” Jack says speaking lightly as he stands close to Alex but doesn't put his hands on the older man.

Alex finally lets out a sigh and puts the bag back where it was. He sits on the floor and runs his hand threw his hair. “I just don’t want anything to be messed up. I want us to have a good time and lots of fun. This is our first time back at it in forever,” Alex says in a very small voice.

“Alex we are having fun, you’re over here stressing over having fun but you’re missing the fun that’s going on right in the front lounge,” Jack says making sure to keep his voice light. “Come on baby, come cuddle with me,” Jack adds with his arms outstretched towards Alex.

Alex gets off the floor and steps into Jack’s opened arms. “I’m sorry,” Alex mumbles into Jack’s neck.

Jack tightens his arms around Alex and kisses his head. “Don’t be sorry. Come on lets go before they turn the movie off.”

Jack and Alex laid on one of the front lounge couches together, Alex pretty much laying on Jack rather than on the couch. As soon as both men were comfortable Noah got up from his spot by Zack and laid on Jack’s chest while he cuddled into Alex.

Jack would have fallen asleep like that if Noah’s boney knees weren't pressed into his crotch, that didn't stop Noah and Alex from falling asleep though. As soon as the movie was over Rian helped Jack out and took Noah off of him after taking a picture of the three. Jack carried Alex to the back and laid him on their bed then took off his pants for him. Rian put Noah in his pajamas and then laid him in the middle of the bed by Alex.

“Thanks Ri,” Jack whispered as he put Alex and Noah’s dirty clothes in a neat pile in the corner.

“No problem. Night Jack,” Rian said before he walked to the bunks. Rian was a bit jealous that Jack and Alex got the bed but he knew it was for Noah’s sake so he didn't stress over having to sleep in the bunks. He made sure to close the door that separated the bunks from the back lounge before he got in his bunk.

The band had got a sign for the door on the back lounge that said ‘Shhh! Baby sleeping!’ just in case there would ever be a time that Noah is asleep and there are people on the bus. Rian quietly laughed at it then, agreeing with the sign that there were babies in there. No matter how old they got Jack and Alex would always be the same big babies they've been since high school and he’s glad that that hasn't changed a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you are liking this so far sorry I haven't updated sooner I couldn't get to a computer but I will be updating tomorrow again.
Please comment to tell me what you think, and subscribe and recommend as well.

Thanks for reading -Mahalo