‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

SIX

The meet and greet was insane, in the best way possible. There was twenty-five fans all in the room waiting for All Time Low. It was loud and full of all of this positive energy. The guys and Noah all sat in chairs behind a table for things to get signed. They didn't usually have a line for their meet and greets but it was the best way they thought to keep things orderly and for the guys to get use to it again.

Rian sat at the end closest to the line, then Alex, then Jack, who had Noah on his lap, and Zack at the end. Everyone told Noah how cute he was and Noah smiled and blushed each time. He sat curled into his Papa’s lap, the amount of people there making him uncomfortable. Alex tried to keep a smile on his face for the fans but it was hard when he could see his little boy so nervous.

“Alex calm down he’s okay,” Rian whispered into Alex’s ear about half way threw the line. Alex ignored Rian and leaned over to Jack.

“I’m gonna text someone to come get him,” Alex told Jack lowly.

“Lex he’s okay. Just give him some time,” Jack said just as lowly back to Alex.

That’s all that Noah really needed, some time. By the time the line had gone threw all four guys got up to socialize with the fans, to take pictures and answer questions, and Noah was looking more like he belonged. Those twenty-five dedicated Hustler’s deserved the stuff they were getting from All Time Low. A lot of fans got pictures with Alex, Jack and Noah. A few of the photos actually look like family photos which made both guys laugh. Noah had requested to be set down, that shocked Alex. That meant that Noah was comfortable where he was and Alex was proud. He didn’t go too far from his Papa though, the little boy’s hand always in Jack’s or clutching a part of his shirt.

When the meet and greet finished the guys had a little over an hour before the show would start. They all went back to the dressing rooms, each member going off to do his own warm up. Jack took Noah with him to go see the stage while Alex did some vocal warm ups. Noah really liked seeing the place, it was big and had lots of things to get into.

They went onto the stage, where Jack figured he could explain some things to Noah, like how they were going to perform and everything. Noah ran around the big space laughing and taunting Jack to chase him. When Jack caught Noah he tickled the little boy until neither of them could breathe. They sat on the stage, right in the center, to catch their breaths.

“You know why we’re here Bug?” Jack asked lightly.

“We’re on holiday, right Papa?” Noah answered happily.

“Kind of. You’re on holiday. For daddy and I though this is work,” Jack told the little boy causing confusion to run threw his brain. “You know when we went to that place with all the buttons with Daddy and Uncle Rian and Uncle Zack? We were making that music. Well now we, Daddy, Uncle Rian, Uncle Zack and me, we’re going to play all that music we made for all of those people we met. You remember them?”

“Those people were fun Papa!” Noah laughed smiling wide. “Are you gonna play your music for me to Papa?” Noah asked a small frown covering his lips as if Jack would say no.

“Always baby boy,” Jack answered as he picked Noah up and pulled him close for a hug. “Now come on the show is going to start,” Jack said as he stood up with Noah walking besides him.

“Papa?” Noah asked as they walked off the stage.

“Yeah Bug?”

“I can play musics too?” Noah looked up at Jack with big round curious eyes.

“Of course you can Bug,” Jack answered him smiling wide to show the boy that he meant what he said.

The two of them went back to the dressing rooms and found the one that most of everyone seemed to be in. The Alvarez Kings were getting ready to go on stage, they had their guitars and bass and drum sticks all ready. Noah thought it was the coolest thing. He had been to a show before, to one of Piece The Veil shows with his Papa but he was too small to remember it so to him it was like everything was fresh and brand new.

Everyone, excluding Jack, Noah and everyone who wasn’t in the room took a shot just ten minutes before the show would begin and The Alvarez Kings would go on stage. Jack wanted to join in, it was only one shot but he hadn’t drank much at all since they got Noah and he wasn’t going to start, especially not in front of the boy.

“Papa I want one!” Noah exclaimed excitedly when he saw everyone else getting tiny glasses full of juice. It looked like a lot of fun and really all he wanted was the tiny cup.

“No Bug you can’t have that,” Jack told Noah sternly but using his nickname for the boy to ensure that he wasn't trying to be mean about it. “It’ll make you sick,” Jack added so that Noah wouldn't ask anymore.

“But Papa I’m thirsty,” Noah whined looking up at Jack with a pouty face that he had learned from Alex.

“Why don’t we get you a soda pop?” Jack suggested hoping to get Noah’s mind off the alcohol.

“Yay!” Noah cheered as he got off of Jack’s lap so they could go get a soda pop. “Pop! Pop!” Noah cheered.

Jack got up and went over to a small refrigerator that was mostly full of beer and pull out an orange soda pop can. He opened it and turned to Noah, who looked like he was being handed gold. “Don’t tell daddy,” Jack told Noah as he handed him the can.

“Pwramis Papa,” Noah said as he brought the can to his mouth and drank the pop.

Jack went back to his seat on the couch and kept an eye out for Alex. They hadn’t ever really given Noah soda, because of how much sugar it had in it and how much caffeine was in it. Jack couldn’t really care less about any of it, he had suggested to Alex they get a soda that didn’t have caffeine and little sugar but Noah could taste the difference and that ended with a sticky floor. So they stuck with soda on a super special occasion, like his birthday and when ever Noah was with his Grandparents.
♠ ♠ ♠
My cousin's are 13 and 11, they still can only drink soda pop on occasions. Some parents are really weird like that and I've decided that Alex should be a weird parent. Hope you guys like this though.

I wont update again until next week so leave some amazing comments for me to read while I get the next chapter ready.

Comment names for this 'tour' I haven't thought of anything and figured it would be cool if you guys named it something amazing! If you don't know any of these bands on this 'Tour' please look them up because they are amazing!
All Time Low
A Day To Remember
Pierce The Veil
You Me At Six
Mayday Parade
The Wonder Years
The Alvarez Kings


Check out those bands above and don't forget to comment, recommend and subscribe!
Mahalo