‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

SEVEN

“I gots a soda pop!” Noah said loudly as he held the can out into Josh’s face. Josh smiled at the little boy in front of him and laughed a bit.

“I see. Is it any good?” Josh asked as he pulled Noah up into his lap on the chair he was sitting in.

Noah nodded his head while he downed some more soda. “Papa gave it to me,” Noah told him in a more quiet voice. “But you can’t tell Daddy,” Noah added getting his face closer to Josh’s and whispering as best as he could.

Josh laughed a little but nodded his head anyway and swiped his fingers across his lips, like he was locking them together. “I wont tell a soul,” he promised.

Noah seemed happy with what Josh said and stayed there on Josh’s lap while he drank his soda pop. He was halfway finished with the can when The Alvarez Kings took the stage. Some guys went out too to stand side stage and watch but Noah stayed on Josh’s lap with his soda pop.

The first set was half way done when Alex walked in, just in time to see Noah take the last sip of his orange soda pop. “Noah!” Alex exclaimed as he hurried over to Josh and Noah. Both boys’ eyes went wide and their heads whipped around to see Alex. “He’s not aloud to have soda,” Alex told Josh as he took the can from Noah. “Did you drink all of this by yourself?” Alex asked Noah in disbelief. “You know better than that No. Why would you drink all of this soda when you know you’re not suppose to have any?” Alex wasn't yelling but he was talking fast and he was upset, Noah could tell he was upset. Noah knew he was upset with him.

“I’m sorry Daddy,” Noah blubbered barely looking up at Alex.

“Come on. Tell Josh you’re sorry for using him to get you soda,” Alex said as he got Noah off of Josh’s lap.

“Sorry Uncle Joshy,” Noah said lightly. Josh wanted to say something to Alex, to tell him it was okay but it wasn't his place to tell Alex how to parent his kid. He also wanted to tell Alex it was Jack who gave it to him, but right as he was going to Noah looked back at Josh and put his finger over his lips, signally to the older man to not tell.

When Alex and Noah were out of the room Josh smiled wide and laughed. “That kid is great,” he said to no one in particular. He knew he’d have to tell Jack about what Noah did for him. The boy kept a secret and got in trouble for his Papa, that was the cutest thing Josh has ever seen. He knew Noah wasn't biologically either of their son, but that move that he just pulled screamed Jack. Josh knew Jack would do and has done things like that for people. It made his heart feel all warm to know that the crazy Jack he knew was a good parent.

-------

Alex took Noah to their dressing room and sat the boy in a chair for a time out. He and Jack had both agreed to not spank Noah before they even went to the adoption agency, but when he turned three they knew they would have to start some kind of punishment so a time out is what they came up with. The three of them had agreed that it would be fair that Noah sit where ever he was put for how old he was. When he was three he’d sit for three minutes, now that he’s five he gets to sit for five minutes.

So Alex sits him on a chair in a corner of the room and starts a timer on his phone. “When you hear the duck you can get up and we can talk about it okay?” Alex asked as he put his phone on a table close to Noah.

Noah nodded and sat back in the chair, knowing that if he got up something bad would happen. He didn’t really know what, since he’d never gotten up before the timer went off but his Papa had told him it was bad.

Alex changed his pants and shirt into his show clothes and then stood in front of a mirror to start on his hair. He was barely half done when the sound of a duck quacking filled the room.

Alex went over to Noah and turned off the timer and then pulled up a chair next to Noah so they could talk. “Why did you drink all of that soda baby?” Alex asked lightly.

“I dunno,” Noah shrugged not looking up at Alex. It was harder to lie to his Daddy then he ever thought.

“Noah? Look at me please?” Alex asked lightly.

“I’m sorry Daddy,” Noah cried as he lunged himself into Alex’s arms.

“It’s okay baby. Don’t cry, it’s okay. You just need to follow the rules next time okay?” Alex said while he rubbed Noah’s back and kissed the top of his head.

“I pwomise Daddy,” Noah said wiping his eyes on Alex’s shirt.

“It’s okay baby. Come on, you want to help me fix my hair?” Alex asked smiling a bit hoping to leave this behind them. He really hated punishing Noah for something so silly but he knew it had to be done.

Noah smiled up at Alex and nodded his head eagerly. They both got up and went over to the mirror. Alex let Noah brush a bit of his hair and then he stuck Noah’s hair up with some gel in a fauxhawk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you like this so far. Noah's a sneaky little kid keeping his Papa out of trouble.

-Mahalo