‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

EIGHT

Jack saw Noah with Josh, showing off his soda, so he figured it would be okay for him to go out and watch the set that was about to go on. He left the room with a few others and The Alvarez Kings and stood side stage to watch their set. The set was nearly over when Josh came over to him and poked his side to get his attention. Instantly Jack got worried, and his worry grew when he didn’t see Noah with Josh.

“Where’s Noah?” Jack practically yelled as he pulled Josh away from the stage so they could hear each other.

“He’s okay mate, Alex has got him,” Josh smiled at Jack.

Jack let out a breath and hit Josh in the arm lightly. “Don’t scare me like that man,” Jack said laughing a bit.

“I just wanted to let you know that Alex saw the little one with that pop and flipped his shit,” Josh told Jack a small smile on his face.

Jack’s face instantly fell again. “Damn. Did he yell at you? I’m sorry man I’ll go talk to him and tell him I gave it to him,” Jack rambled as he started to walk off.

“Wait mate,” Josh said as he grabbed Jack’s arm and pulled him back to talk more. “It’s okay. You’re little rug-rat took the blame for you,” Josh told him smiling wide again.

“What?” Jack question his face scrunching up as he stared at Josh confused.

“Noah, he took the blame for getting the soda. He convinced Alex that I gave it to him by manipulating me. Alex took him to timeout or something in the other room. That kid is amazing. He even told me not to tell Alex that it was you that gave him the soda,” Josh explained laughing a bit.

“Really?” Jack asked smiling wide at Josh. “He did that?” He asked amazed that Noah would do something like that so that his Papa wouldn’t get in trouble.

“Yeah mate, he’s such a good kid. You guys are really great dads,” Josh told Jack smiling wide at his friend.

“Thanks man. That means a whole lot to me,” Jack told him smiling at him.

Just then the Alvarez Kings walked off of the stage and all of the guys that were standing side stage watching their performance told them they did a good job. Jack and Josh walked back with the others to one of the dressing room and some of the guys poured another round of shots. This time Jack figured it would be okay to have one. It had been a while since he last had a good celebration shot, and it would only be one, besides it’s not like Noah was in the room watching what he did so Jack took a glass and downed the shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
A 2nd update because I can. I hope you like it.
Comment Rate and Subscribe.

-Mahalo