‹ Prequel: Stronger Than Oceans

Restoring Force

I think.. i love you

When we kissed it was so different than any kiss i have ever experienced. There was a spark, and i knew she felt it too. I guess i feel a bit guilty since she is engaged and i have a girlfriend, but the feeling of passion we had was special.

The rest of the day was uncomfortable for me and probably Denise as well, we hardly made eye contact she barely talked to me during rehearsal. It's as if the kiss made her not want to go on tour with me. Whenever i tried to make conversation she would quickly end it and walk away.

After rehearsal, i was walking back to my dressing room and on my way i saw Criss and Denise talking with each other, he leaned down and kissed her and it made me cringe at the sight. I should be the one with her, not that scumbag that keeps breaking her heart. There was absolutely nothing i could do to make her come back to me, every time i try, i push her further and further away. It's too late now since i do have a girlfriend, but i would still do anything for Denise.

I finally had enough of the silence and went to talk to her, she was sitting by herself having a snack and some water, thinking that it was fine, i casually walked in.

" Busy?' i asked, she looked up and shook her head, i took that as a welcome to sit down.

" Ever since the kiss, i feel like you are trying to avoid me. Did i do something wrong?" I then realized that it was obvious i did something wrong but didn't mention it.

" Well i am engaged, and you did kiss me. So the answer is yes" Denise replied taking another bite of her cracker.

" I didn't mean to make things uncomfortable, if you want we can just forget about it but i just felt that the kiss was-"

" Nothing, the kiss was nothing" she quickly cut me off, i just nodded my head.

" Okay, i take it that you want to forget about it then. If we forget about it, can you stop ignoring me so we can start making this show the best it can be?" I asked hopefully, she smiled.

" Yes let's do this" she stood up and i followed her out of the dressing room on to the stage.

For the rest of the day, rehearsal went great, we had fun, goofed around a bit and got a lot of work done. All i wanted to do now was go home and get a nap. RIght after, i quickly went to my dressing room and started packing my things, then, i heard a knock on my door.

" Hey Adam i need to talk to you" Denise said, she looked nervous and it worried me a bit.

" Are you okay? You seem a bit scared" i rushed up infront of her, her eyes were locked on the floor and i tilted her chin up so she could look at me.

" I think.."

" You think what?" i asked calmly.

" I think.. I think i love you." she admitted, and I stood there, looking at her in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :)