Falling in Love All Over Again

So Long Solider

The boys that night had fallen asleep on the couch again in each others arms, after another day of them sitting around and just talking only ever getting up for toilet breaks and once Jack got up to get food for them both, but other than that they literally did nothing the whole entire day, their plans of going out for breakfast had been since abandoned due to their laziness, it relaxed them both, reminding them of how they used to be and how easily they could be like that again, it would just take a small burst of courage - and possibly insanity - and they could be like that again, happy, in each other's arms. It would also make the rest of the band and crew happily finally seeing the two boys together again, and happy instead of sneaking quick glances at each other fulling of longing and love, but the rate they were going it looked like the two boys would just stay friends for a little while longer, no matter how much it was hurting both of them being 'just friends'.

Alex that morning was the first to stir, Jack a few minutes later waking up as he felt the elder boy moving in his arms, their eyes met and they both gave each other a small smile before looking away blushing again, they were acting like teenage girls whose crush had caught her staring, but they didn't care, both of the boys were desperately in love with each other, even if they were too scared to admit it.
"Morning lexy," Jack mumbled as he looked back at Alex once he thought his blush had gone, though there were still small signs of it in his cheeks.
"Morning Jay," Alex said resting his head on Jack's chest, tilting his head so that he could see Jack, which Jack found completely and utterly adorable, he wanted to 'aww' out loud at Alex but he was scared that it would freak Alex out, so he just settled for fangirling over how adorable Alex was in his head, "We should probably do something today," Alex mumbled which earned a pout from Jack.
"Why?" Jack asked, he was content with just sitting here and holding Alex and talking about anything and everything, though deep down he knew he'd have to leave the comfort of his couch sometime and actually participate in life instead of hiding from the world.
"Because we've been inside for ages and I'm pretty sure I'm the first person you've talked to since tour ended and break started," which of course was true, "So I think that we should go out, even if it's on'y for a little while, we need to get you out of this house," Alex explained with a grin, it was pretty clear that he wanted to do something, and as much as Jack would rather stay here and curl up into a ball and try his best to not exist he wasn't going to deny Alex the change to do something he so clearly wanted to do, he wasn't that bad of a person.
"Fine," Jack said with an over dramatic sigh making it seem like it was the last thing in the world that he wanted to do - well it was but he didn't want to let Alex know that - and gave Alex a small pout, "Just as long as I get something good out of this."
Alex nodded and grinned widely at Jack, "Isn't spending time with me good enough?" Alex said putting his hand over his heart acting as if he was hurt, but the grin that was slowly spreading across Alex's face gave it away that he was just kidding, Jack just simply rolled his eyes at Alex with a grin on his face.
"I love spending time with you Lex and you know that," he said poking Alex's nose, giggling as Alex scrunched his nose up cutely in reaction to his nose being touched, "but I can do that whenever the fuck I want and I want something that I can't get all of the time," Jack said pouting like a child, which Alex found adorable, he found everything about Jack adorable but when he was acting like this he seemed to be about a million times more adorable.
"Ice cream for breakfast enough to forefil your taste for something you don't get all of the time?" Alex asked with a grin, Jack's face lit up as he wrapped his arms around Alex tightly and nodded excitedly, he was like a child on Christmas morning who had just received a toy he'd been wanting for the longest time.
"That is so enough," Jack said grinning at Alex as he pulled back nodded at Alex like crazy, Jack was also utterly adorable when Jack was excited or passionate about something, everything about him would light up, whether he was sad or upset, he would always brighten up just that little bit at least.
"Good because that's all you were gonna get," Alex said and stood up noticing he was still in Jack's clothes from yesterday, "We can just go out in this if you'd like, I mean we didn't go anywhere because you decided to be lazy whiny bitch and made us stay home," Alex said making Jack roll his eyes.
"Hey! I wasn't being lazy I was just happy, plus I didn't see you trying to argue yesterday so shut up," Jack said pouting as he stood up, crossing his arms over his chest, making Alex roll his eyes at Jack.
"Okay okay whatever, you're paying though, I left my wallet back at my place and I really don't feel like going all the way back there," Alex said with a smirk poking his tongue out at Jack and Jack sighed.
"You're just a cheap fuck, I bet you probably left your wallet back at your place just so I'd have to pay for you if we went out and did something," Jack said faking glaring at Alex as he grabbed his wallet and phone from his bedside table and shoved them into his back pocket.
You just know me so well Jacky," Alex said grinning and pat Jack's cheek with a smirk and skipped down stairs with a massive cheeky grin on his lips, he knew that his simple action would have a massive affect on Jack, which only made his smile grow even more, Jack on the other hand was in his room touching his cheek and blushing like a crazy person at the small gesture, fuck Alex and his ability to turn him into a love struck teenager again. "Hurry the fuck up!" Alex called loudly from downstairs, Jack shook his head and snapped himself out of his trance and traipsed downstairs, his blush still very obvious on his face.

The boys walked to the shopping center that was just down the road from Jack's house, it was one of the main reasons why Jack had bought this place, it was only a short walk to the shopping center which meant a short walk to get food whenever he wanted to get it. They had already eaten their ice cream for breakfast and Jack was very happy, he got to be with Alex, and he got to have ice cream, honestly this day really couldn't get much better for Jack.

The pair had been walking around for about an hour pointing out things that they wanted to by but were too lazy to actually get for themselves right now, they'd both tried a few things on 'ironically' and Alex had bought a new leather jacket that he knew he'd be lending to Jack in no time, but he didn't mind when it came back it always smelt like Jack and he loved that, he loved Jack's smell, he just loved everything about the younger boy really, he just made him so happy. Currently the pair were in Hot Topic browsing through the clothes, they'd been recognized once or twice while in here, but that made sense since their faces were all over quite a few of the shirts in here, Alex bit his lip as he looked over at Jack who was browsing the CD section intently, he had a serious expression on his face, something that he almost always wore when looking for something and Alex found it cute when he wore this expression, he wasn't sure why, but then again, he thought everything Jack did was just plain cute and adorable. He bit his lip as he looked Jack up and down again, he so badly wanted to hold hands with him but he was scared of what Jack would do, would he pull away? Would he yell at him? Would he hate him forever?

After the two were done they walked out of the shopping center and Alex bit his lip, figuring it was now or never, as they were talking he took a small step closer to Jack and carefully slipped his hand into Jack's, praying he didn't pull away.
♠ ♠ ♠
late and shit i know i know, i was going to update yesterday but my wifi cut out, I'm so sorry, but at least you got something (even if it was terrible)
feedback is always welcome, I don't want to be writing something you all hate, so please, tell me if you hate it <3333