Falling in Love All Over Again

Million Dollar Houses

When Alex woke up this morning he had a killer headache and wanted nothing more than to crawl up into bed and die, but he knew that wouldn't happen so he got up with a sigh and ran his fingers through his messy bed hair, he smiled softly to see that Jack was still asleep, his eyes were closed lightly his eyelashes creating shadows over his cheeks, he just looked so peaceful, so happy, like nothing could ever hurt him, and that made Alex smile, he always loved watching Jack sleep, and he liked it even better when his arms were around Jack and Jack was cuddled up into his side, he sighed and walked past Jack into the kitchenette on the bus. He grabbed two pain killers and a glass of water and swallowed it quickly hoping that the effects of the painkillers would help his headache because he couldn't deal with it for much longer, fuck, how much did he drink last night? He thought to himself with a sigh as he collapsed on the couch out the back of the bus and let out a loud sigh.

It was a about half an hour until Alex's headache, finally, subsided and his brain could function properly without him feeling like death which was good, but no one else on the bus was up yet and he had no idea how to cure his boredom, he sighed and stood up and walked to the person who knew would always cure his boredom no matter what, Jack.
"Jacky wake uppppp," Alex whined only loud enough for Jack to hear and started shoving him lightly in an attempt to get his best friend to wake up, he had no idea if Jack drunk last night but he assumed so considering Jack was almost always the life of the party, oh if only Alex knew how wrong his really was.
"Fuck off Alex, I won't to sleep I don't need your shit right now," Jack snapped not turning to look at Alex, it made Alex wonder how exactly Jack knew that it was him and now Rian or Zack or someone else impersonating him, though then again they were best friends and Alex knew Jack could tell it was him from a mile away, though the thing that confused the singer more was the fact that Jack was so snappy, he didn't know why, from the way he was speaking he didn't sound drunk, then why on earth was he so snappy?
"Jack what's wrong?" Alex asked and sat down next to Jack on his bunk and Jack made a half hearted attempt to shove Alex away from him, not wanting to deal with him now, he was still caught up on Alex's words from last night, did he really mean them? Or was it just a drunken action because Alex felt alone? What about his conversation with Rian, did he mean that? Or was he caught up in the moment then as well?
"Nothing Alex, I just want to sleep, I'm fucking tired," and confused, Jack added in his head, "Find someone else to entertain you, I want to sleep," Jack grumbled and buried his face into his pillow, he just wanted Alex to leave him alone so he could think it all over.
"Oh my God Jack, what about that other night when I was sick? I fucking entertained you even though I literally had no energy to do anything, and I was tired as fuck, why can't you do this for me now?" Alex snapped at Jack just above a whisper, he felt bad,he didn't mean to snap at his best friend like that, but he couldn't help it, he was angry at Jack for being angry at him, he was angry at himself for not knowing why Jack was angry at him, he was just angry and Jack just happened to be in the firing line.
"Alex just leave, there's other people on the fucking bus, I'm sure they'd be fucking happy to entertain you or whatever, and you have a fucking phone, leave me the fuck alone I'm tired as shit," Jack grumbled, he was clearly now really angry with Alex more so than he was before, and it kind of scared Alex, but the older boy wasn't about to back out no, oh no, he was much too angry to do that.
"No Jack, what the fuck this is not fair, you can fucking annoy the shit out of me when I'm SICK, but I can't fucking talk to you when you're nothing but tired, oh come on Jack, I'm getting sick of this bullshit, your bullshit," Alex snapped angrily, those words hurt Jack, they hurt him a lot, why couldn't Alex just accept he was tired and leave him alone? Why did he had to make Jack feel like shit all of the time? Sure, Alex didn't know what was going on with Jack, but Jack was sure that he knew what and what didn't hurt him, they had dated before.
"You had a fucking headache Alex, you weren't sick goddammit Alex, and I didn't annoy you, I bought you water and pain killers and cuddled you until you fell asleep, if that's your idea of someone being annoying then you must have a fucked up mind," Jack spat angrily at Alex, that's when Alex knew he'd fucked up big time, no, he wasn't sick, his head was hurting, and no, Jack wasn't annoying, he was fucking perfect when he was with him, shit, he didn't mean to fuck up this bad.
"Jack-" Alex started ready to apologize for being a dick but Jack just shook his head.
"No Alex, just leave I don't need your shit right now, just let me sleep," Jack spat, and from his tone of voice he knew it would take more than a small apology for Jack to get him to forgive him, and he knew that there was something deeper than him just being a massive fucking dick right now to cause Jack to feel like this, it had to have been something that he said last night, but he couldn't remember everything, he remembered his first two shots and first beer but then after that he was completely blank, and he knew he would have to find out somehow to remember what exactly he said or did to make Jack act like this and get him so pissed.
"M'sorry," Alex mumbled sadly causing Jack to roll his eyes.
"Whatever, just get the fuck out of my bunk," Jack said keeping his eyes focused on the wall in front of him, fuck, Jack was really really pissed, and to be honest it kind of scared Alex, he knew when Jack was pissed his was pissed, this was worse than their other fight, he knew it was, he didn't know why which jut made it a million times worse and more painful, but he was going to get to the bottom of this, he had to.

Alex sighed and walked back to the couch again surprised to see that no one else was awake, he was shocked, he thought that his and Jack's fight would've woken someone up but it didn't, which was necessarily a bad thing, it meant no questions, no one hassling either of them and he didn't want that, and he knew for certain that Jack didn't want that, so in a way it was good that no one had been woken up, but then again he really, really, wanted someone to talk to, but he didn't know who, yes, he could talk to Rian or Zack or one of the other boys but he felt like he was bombarding them with his stupid little worries and stuff like this lately, so he wouldn't do that. The only person he really wanted to talk to about Jack, was Jack himself but he was pissed at him, and angry, and he couldn't do that, Alex groaned and let out a massive sigh leaning back in his spot on the couch, he'd fucked up big time, this was not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I broke Jalex, whoops, just after it was kind of getting fixed, so sorry about that, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far, I've put a lot of work into it and this is the fic I've probably stuck with the longest and updated the most without getting bored of it, so that's cool, anyway comments are appreciated but not needed, thanks for reading guys ^-^ <33