We Can Change the World

Good Thing We Didn't Lose Our Cool

"Oh shit," I said as I paced around Nick's room. Joe, Nick, and Kevin sat on the bed and watched as I ranted.

"Dani," Nick said. "I don't get why you're so stressed. Ben knows how the paparazzi makes half the stuff up."

"He does," I said. "But he's a bit sensitive about my friendship with Joe right now. It would have been different if you two had come, but it was just me and Joe, and that's going to make him suspicious. Darn it! We just got back together too!"

"Danielle, try to relax," Kevin said. "We don't know what the picture is going to say or even how Ben's going to react."

"I do know Kevin," I sighed. "Dani and Joe: The Breakfast Date? Ben is going to break up with me. He's going to say that I was probably cheating on him with Joe for weeks. Then he'll end up with his next slut of a co-star."

"Is that how you two got together," Joe smirked. I glared at him as I threw one of Nick's random shoes at him. "I'm just kidding Dani. He'd be crazy to break up with you. You're beautiful, funny, smart, fun, and amazing. He's a jerk if he lets the media come between you. If that is the case, then he doesn't eve deserve you."

"Thanks Joe," I hugged him as I saw Kevin and Nick exchange a look. "You know what. You guys are right. I'm not going to stress about this anymore. When he calls, I'll tell him exactly what happened, and I'll be completely calm." And as if right on cue, my phone started ringing. I screamed and threw my phone away. "Oh my God, it's him! What should I do?"

"Calmly tell him what happened," Kevin suggested.

"No way, are you crazy," I yelled. "He'll hate me. He probably already saw it. And now he's probably calling to break up with me, and he –"

"Isn't even calling," Nick finished for me as he showed me the caller ID. Vanessa.

"Phew that was a close one," I sighed in relief. "Good thing we didn't lose our cool there. And you were freaking out Kevin."

"You may want to answer that Ms. Cool," Kevin rolled his eyes.

I stuck out my tongue as I picked up the phone. "Hey Ness. What's up? Yeah I know, I'm sorry. I've missed you guys too. Yeah we're going. Sure. Where is it? Yeah I'll definitely come. No, it'll be fun. Ugh, why is she coming? Fine whatever. I promise I'll be nice. Yeah, yeah. Okay, bye, love ya," I hung up. I turned to the Jonas Brothers. "How do you guys feel like shopping with Vanessa, Zac, Ashley and Miley tomorrow," I said, making a face at the last name.

"Definitely," they all said.

"Awesome," I smiled. "Anyways, I have to go right now. It's about to be Vanessa, Ashley, Miley, and Dani forced bonding time," I groaned. "Bye," I hugged them all before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler :(
Still, let me know what you think :) Feedback and banners much appreciated!