Status: sadly/happily complete

Days Like These

:::::.

WARNINGS
-SUICIDE ATTEMPT
-underage drinking
-smut IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HOT

*

“How many people are going to be at this party?”

“I don’t know. Danny is known for throwing good parties so like people from school and the other schools around the area come. Quick question though.”

“Shoot.”

“So did Vic give you a blowjob to convince you to come to this party?” Mike asked as he sat on Kellin’s bed while Kellin looked through his trunks and closet for something to wear to the party tonight.

“Michael!” Kellin squealed. “No he did not, thank you very much. Katherine wants me to be a teenager and I’m bored of being inside.” Once Kellin found his outfit, he went to his bathroom to change.
“Where is your brother anyways?” he called out as he jumped into his skinny jeans.

“He said he’d be here in a few minutes. Wanted me to come get you and stuff. I mean I don’t know why though. We like live next door. Vic is weird one.”

“You got that right.”

“Who got what right?” A voice from the door said. Mike turned to look and saw Vic standing there. At the moment Kellin stepped out of the bathroom.

“Nothing. Me and Kellin think you’re a weird one, that it.”

“Wow. Thanks guys. I feel the love.” Vic replied sarcastically. “Anyways, Himes said he’s on his way over with Tony so hurry up.”

“We’re ready; just let me put my shoes on.” Kellin went to his closet and pulled out his black and white checkered slip-on Vans. “Do I look ok?” he had on a plain white, long sleeved shirt and solid black skinny jeans.

“Aren’t you gonna sweat in that shirt though?” Mike asked as he sat up on the bed.

“Yeah, but I can’t be showing off my arms with bloody bandages now can I?” Kellin replied sassily.

“Jeez, I’m just asking. No need to be offended.” Kellin sighed and walked over to Mike and hugged him, cradling his head against his chest.

“I’m sorry. I’m just nervous that’s all. I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

“It’s fine. Just relax and stay close to us. Who’s drinking?”

“Well,” Vic began “I’m not, Jaime is driving, Tony doesn’t drink heavily and that just leaves you.”
“So I’m drinking alone?”

“Nope.” Kellin said popping the p., “I’ll be drinking with you.”

“Kells, you can’t. You’re taking meds and it wouldn’t be a good mix.”

“It’s one time Vic.”

“Yeah Vic, let him have fun. He’s gone through a lot in a short amount of time. Let him blow off some steam.” Vic stared between Mike and Kellin a few times before sighing in defeat.

“Fine. But stay close to me ok?” Kellin nodded eagerly, causing Vic to smile. A few minutes of playing around and playful bickering, there was a sound of a horn. “Let’s go, Himes is here.”

From the kitchen, Katherine heard the footsteps of the boys. They walked through the kitchen to say bye. “Behave, alright boys? Keep an eye on Kellin please?”

“Of course ma’am. We will make sure Kellin doesn’t get near a single drop of alcohol.” Vic said with a straight face, which soon disappeared and turned into a smile as Katherine laughed aloud.

“Now, Vic, I was a teenager once. I know what it was to be at a party with my friends and have no one telling I couldn’t drink. Just, make sure it’s a little bit ok? We all know you’re on meds Kellin.” Kellin let out a sigh and solemnly agreed to not drink a lot.

On their drive to the party, none of the boys noticed Kellin smirking to himself. He planned to drink his bodyweight, or maybe double. After all, he didn’t have pills in his system; they sat comfortably at the bottom of his dirty pile of clothes, on the floor of his closet.

*

When they arrived, the first thing Kellin did was freeze. It was loud. He expected it to be a bit full but not this full. There was a line leading into the house. A fucking line. There were teenagers littering the front lawn that was covered in red solo cups and vomit. It was only 8:30 and there was already vomit.

“Aye, Mike!” someone shouted with a British accent. Kellin guessed they had yelled from the backyard.

“Danny! What’s up man? You remember my brother Vic, Tony and Jaime right?”

“Hell yeah. Who could forget the awesome kid who on the peg?” Danny said referring to Jaime. “And the innocent looking one that got wasted and decided to climb roofs.” He referred to Tony. “And then there’s the only drunk with common sense.” He said with a smile, referring to Vic. “I want the same amount of crazy as always got it boys?”

“We won’t be crazy this time Danny. It’s Kellin’s first party and we want him to have fun.” Vic said as he wrapped an arm around Kellin’s shoulder.

“Ooh! Well in that case, Kellin, get crazy! Get so fucked up that you won’t even remember these lads’ names! Have fun!” but before he left, he turned to Vic and said seriously, “Dude, Alex is back, and he’s here.”

“When did he get back?” Mike asked in a cold tone.

“Monday. Rumor has it that he knocked some guy up and their parents sent them here. I mean, after all, Alex is related to a bunch of God loving idiots.”

“And how do you know this?” Jaime asked.

“My dear, how do I not know this?” Danny shouted with excitement. “I know everything that happens here. Now ‘m not sayin’ it isn’t true but why else would he back?”

“Maybe because he didn’t like there?”

“Now Michael. We all know Alex used to brag about everything he had back in Maryland. Are you gonna tell me, he left his life of luxury to be back here? Where he had to do everything for himself? Look, if he’s giving you any trouble, tell me and I’ll kick him out, got it?”

“Yeah Danny. Thanks.” Vic said with a sigh.

“Pleasures all mine. Now follow me to the backyard and you won’t have to go through security.”

The boys followed Danny but Kellin’s mind was racing. He wanted to know who Alex was and why Vic had to warn Danny if something happened. What did this Alex look like and what did he do to Vic? Had they dated, and if so for how long? Kellin wasn’t feeling possessive. He just wanted to know because
he was curious. Just curious.

Danny soon disappeared into the crowd along with Mike, and Tony. It was just Vic and Jaime left with Kellin and the younger boy felt so uncomfortable. Before he could say anything, he was being pulled inside where there were more bodies and into the kitchen.

“Have you ever drank before?” Jaime asked as he got himself a can of coke. Kellin shook his head no and soon regretted it when he saw Jaime smirking. “Well,” he said as he began mixing drinks. “Mike is better at doing this but I learned from him. So drink up.”

*

A few drinks later and Kellin was gone. Vic watched from the wall where he was standing, watching the way Kellin jumped to the beat of the dubstep type music that was playing.

“Hey, sexy. Long time no see?” Vic stiffened when he heard that voice. “Aw, come on baby. Don’t be
like that. Where’s the lose boy I had a while back hm?”

“Get away from me Alex.”

“Aw, come on babe.”

“Leave me alone.” Vic said annoyed. His eyes never left Kellin’s body and a slight smile appeared.

Alex followed his gaze and his eyes flashed with anger before they appeared mischievous.

“He’s cute. Where’d you meet him?”

“Leave.”

“Have you guys fucked yet?”

“How the hell did you even get in the party? There’s fucking security!”

“Danny’s just as much my friend as he is Mikes’.”

“Whatever.” Vic pushed himself from the wall and walked towards Kellin. “Hey.” He shouted over the music. “Wanna go out? I think there’s better music.” Kellin nodded quickly, latching his hand onto Vic’s shoulder while holding his drink in the other.

Alex, who saw the whole thing, was annoyed. He was not going to let some trailer trash boy take what is rightfully his. Seconds later an idea popped into his head. Pushing himself off the wall too, he went to look for someone who’s willing to do anything for him and he had just the person in mind.

“Hey babe. Wanna help me with something?”

“Will I get anything in return?” Alex took the guy’s hand and placed his firmly on a cheek, making him squeeze it in the process. “Tell me what I need to do.”

*

“Hey, I needa pee.” Kellin giggled into Vic’s neck. He inhaled and giggled again. “You smell good!” Vic let out a chuckle, pulling Kellin up from their spot at the picnic table.

“Want me to go with you or are you ok?”

“I … I’m ok. Juss. Juss wait fer me here yeah. ‘ll be back ina lil bit.” With that, Kellin stumbled into the house searching for the bathroom. On his way to the bathroom, all the he’d say was “’scuse meh.” “Ha-ha, sorreh.” “Woo! Get it in!” he finally made it to the bathroom and giggled when he walked in on a couple. “Could you guys, like, leave. I haffta pee a little.” The couple left and Kellin said a cheerful thank you before closing the door.

Once he was done, he opened the door and walked into someone. “Oh shit. Sorry man.”

Kellin giggled before talking. “’s fine. Shoulda watched where I was goin’.”

“Well, now that we’re here, wanna dance or something?”

“Nope. Can’t.” Kellin replied as he shook his head side to side. “Whoa, I think might head might fall off.” The guy placed his hands on Kellin’s cheeks and stopped him from shaking his head. “Thanks. But I gotta go. Vic is comfy and I don’t want Jaime to take my spot.”

“Oh, I know Vic. He said it was fine. If you don’t wanna dance, we can go into a room and talk.”

“Well, since Vic said is ok, I guess is ok.” Kellin said with a sigh.

At the end of the hall, in the shadows, Alex stood there smirking behind his cup of beer.

*

“Dude, what the fuck. Kellin’s taking forever in the bathroom.” Vic said as he glanced at the back door.

“Vic, chill. Maybe he’s partying inside.” Jaime said as he nursed his soda.

“I don’t know. I’m getting this weird feeling in my gut.” The sound of the back door opening caused Vic to look up but he deflated when he saw who walked through.

“And how is my favorite Mexican?”

“Go away Alex.”

“You know, you’re really crabby.” He then leaned into Vic’s personal space and whispered in his ear, “Why don’t we go find a room and pick up where we left off.”

“Yeah ok. We’ll pick up on the part where you left without saying anything and I had to tell everyone that we broke it off on a mutual agreement.” Vic whispered harshly. “Now if you’ll excuse me; I have to find Kellin.”

“Vic,” Alex sighed. “’m sorry ok? Look, I’ll help you look for Kellin. I think I saw him.”

“Himes, wanna help us look for Kells?” Jaime nodded and stood up, following the other two boys inside. “Now, where did you last see Kellin?” Vic shouted over the music.

“I saw him walk up the stairs, then some guy started talking to him and then they disappeared down the hall.” Vic rushed up the stairs and checked the bathroom first. “Why are checking the bathroom?”

“He had to pee.”

“How long ago was that?”

“About twenty.”

“So he’s obviously not here.”

That caused Vic to become a bit worried. One, Kellin is drunk. Two, a random stranger came out of nowhere. And three, who knows what, could happen. “Let’s check the rooms.” Vic seemed a bit hesitant because there were people in the rooms probably getting their freak on but Kellin’s safety is much more important than someone’s pleasure. After four failed attempts, there was one more door at the end of the hallway. Vic walked towards it but when he tried to open it, it was locked.

“Oi, lads. What’s goin on here?” Danny said as he approached the group of boys. Before they could say anything though, there was a loud smash and people screaming. “Holy fuck!” Danny tried opening his door, but found it locked. “Anyone have a bobby pin or something.”

“I do.” Jaime said as he dug into his pocket. Vic gave him a confused look, “What?” then shook his head.

“Yeah! Got it!” he quickly opened the door and they all piled in, except Alex. He stood just outside the door. “What the hell is going on?” Danny shouted.

“Vic! Make him stop! Please!” Kellin shouted from his spot on the floor. He sat against the corner, rocking back and forth while gripping his hair tightly. He rushed towards Kellin and kneeled to his level. “It’s my fault. It’s my fault.” He started chanting.

“What did you do to him?” Vic shouted as he stood up again. He charged towards the unknown guy but before he could do anything Jaime and Danny was holding him back. “What did you do?” He shouted again.

“Nothing!” the unknown guy shouted back. “I’m just telling him the truth about what a pathetic ass-.”

“Shut up!” Jaime and Danny released Vic and he started punching him. “He’s not pathetic! You are!”

“Vic, stop!” Jaime shouted. Kellin’s cries became louder and his shaking increased.

“Vic! You’re scaring Kellin.” Danny yelled. That caused Vic to stop and he look over at Kellin who stared at him with horror. He stood up and ran out the door and out of sight. “You guys go chase after him. I’ve got security coming to get this guy.” Jaime and Vic ran out the room while Danny loomed over him.

“I’ve got him Danny.” Alex said as he stepped into the room. He walked to towards the guy and began examining his cuts and bruises. “Are you ok Jack?”

“You know him?”

“Yeah, this idiot is my boyfriend.”

“Well, I’m going to have to ask you guys to leave. I don’t want any more drama.”

“That’s completely understandable. Sorry Danny. Wish things could’ve gone a bit differently. I really
wanted you guys to meet him when we go back to school on Monday. Tell Vic I’m sorry ok?”

“Yeah, I’ll tell him. Get home safely ok?” with a final nod. Alex and Jack walked out the room and out the house.

Danny let out a puff of air and looked towards his ceiling. “There’s gonna be so much shit.”

*

“I don’t see him. Do you?” Jaime shook his head no as they walked through the make shift dance floor. “Let’s go outside; see if Mike and Tony have seen him.” They walked through the back door and looked for the other two Mexicans.

“I found them.” Jaime took Vic’s hand and wove him through the sweaty, smelly bodies. “Dudes, have you seen Kellin?”

“I thought you guys went to look for him?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, we found him but then stuff happened and he ran out the room and we lost him again.” Vic said in a rushed manor.

“Fuck, we’ll help you guys then. Come on Tone, we’re gonna look for Kellin.” Tony quickly nodded, politely excusing himself from a group of people they were talking to. “Did you guys check in the house?”

“Yeah but we didn’t see him.”

“Ok, I’ll go through there with Tony again and you and Himes go through the back door and see if you spot him outside.” They each went in their respective groups and began looking. No one seen Kellin and the boys found themselves on the sidewalk, in front of the house. “Do you have any idea where he could’ve gone?” just then, Mike saw Alex sitting on the curb with two other guys and ran over to them. “Hey, you know what Kellin looks like right?” he looked up shocked but nodded. “Where’d he go?”

“I saw him get into a car with a guy, I think. Wasn’t paying attention.”

Mike ran back to the others and told them what Alex had said.

“That means we have to get into the car. Come on, let’s go.” When they got to the car, Vic stopped mid step. “Kells?” there sat the raven-haired boy, leaning against the car, with a bottle in his hand and vomit a few steps away from him. Vic got on his knees and reached out to touch him, only causing Kellin to whimper and move further away.

“Dad, ‘m s-sorry. Don’t - don’t hurt me.” Kellin whimpered again as he tugged his hair with his free hand and eyes squeeze tight in terror. “No more, no more.” He started chanting.

“Kellin, it’s me Vic.” After getting no response, he tried again, and again, and again. On the twentieth-sum try, Vic got worried. “Guys, I’m worried. He isn’t reacting. What do I do?”

“Sing to him or something.” Tony said. “We’ll be in the car to give you some privacy.”

“Kells, babe, it’s me Vic. I need you to open your eyes for me ok? Can you do that?” Vic cautiously took the bottle away from him and carefully removed his hand from his hair. When he looked back at Kellin’s face, he found the boy looking back at him with fear, yet relief, in his eyes.

“Vic?” Kellin whispered with a broken voice.

“Yeah.”

“Vic.”

Kellin carefully stuck his arm out and gently, almost as if he was touching a rose petal, touched Vic’s face; who in return, closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath. The feeling of cautious fingertips tracing his cheekbones, eyelids, nose and mouth felt like sparks. Opening his eyes once again, he looked at Kellin, who was now kneeling in front of Vic but sitting on his shins, and saw the broken boy he’d seen at the hospital. The one who needed someone to simply hold him and tell him things would get better. He watched as Kellin carefully leaned his head against his chest and grips his shirt tightly. “Hold me.” It was barely a whisper but that’s what Vic did. Once Kellin relaxed from feeling Vic’s arms around his torso, he let out a shaky breath.

“Let’s get you home so you can sleep ok?”

“Don’t leave me.” It wasn’t a question. It wasn’t a statement. It wasn’t a command. It was a hidden request made by a boy who felt alone in the world.

“I’d never do that. Now let’s get you inside the car.”

Once Kellin got inside, with help from Tony because he suddenly became weak, Jaime put the car in drive. On the way home, Kellin fell asleep on Vic’s shoulder. They didn’t notice the car that followed them.

*

“There we go. All better now?” Vic asked as he tucked Kellin into his bed. He helped him change out of his clothes and into an old shirt he had that covered Kellin’s upper thigh (Kellin requested that the lights were kept off so Vic wouldn’t see his naked body.). When Vic went to leave, he felt a dainty hand grip his wrist.

“Stay. Please.”

“I’m going to change ok? I’ll still be here.” Kellin released him and accepted his answer. Once Vic had changed into his pajamas, he crawled into his bed next to Kellin and was immediately cuddled against.

“Thanks.”

“For what?”

“Being my friend. Back in my old school, I didn’t have friends. Not like here at least. These guys used to be embarrassed to be seen with me but when we were in the library during one of our classes they acted somewhat nice. Even then they’d make sure we were really hidden and no one could see us. But you’re not like that. The first day of school you talked to me. I was really scared too because I thought it’d be like my old school but then you introduced me to your friends and I realized that you’ve got a kind heart and deserve nothing but the best.” By the end it sounded like Kellin was slowly drifting off to sleep. Before Vic could reply though, Kellin talked again, almost like he was talking to himself. “Which why I can’t have you and you’d never want me anyways. ‘M too much of a fuck up and you’re perfect. I don’t even know why I –.”

“Kells?” Vic said worriedly. He placed his finger on Kellin’s cupid bow and sighed with relief when he felt him breathing. Pulling him closer, Vic went to sleep with thoughts of what Kellin was about to say.

A few hours later, he was being awakened with pounding on what sounded like a door. He ignored it and turned to pull Kellin close to him but he found his spot cold and empty. Now awake, Vic sat up and threw the covers off him before walking out of his room. In front of him stood Mike and Tony, in the dark hallway, knocking on the bathroom door with aggressiveness.

“Bro, you gotta help us.” Tony said when he saw Vic standing there.

“Where’s Kellin?” he questioned.

“He locked himself in there and now he won’t open.” Mike replied, before whispering, “We heard him crying but now we don’t hear anything.”

“Kellin, sweetie, it’s me Vic. Can you open the door for me?” behind the door, Kellin was shaking with fear. He woke up from a nightmare all too real. He could never run from his past. “Kells, please make a noise so I know you hear me.” Vic would end up just like the rest of them. He’d end up hating, abusing, and leaving Kellin just like everyone else and Kellin doesn’t think he could handle the abandonment. Slowly getting up from his spot against the door, he walked over to the tub and turned on the faucet to let it fill up. Upon hearing the noise, the other three boys sighed in relief but it was short lived when they heard it come to stop. “Kells!” no answer.

Kellin stood there, staring into the tub filled with water and cried. He heard the shouting and banging but believed this was for the best. “Sorry.” He whispered. Stepping into the tub, he sat down and let out a shaky sigh. He lowered himself until the water reached his nose. Inhaling deeply, he went down, submerging himself. The burning feeling he got in his lungs made him smile; the way his ears clogged up, making everything sound muffled, felt nice. He wanted nothing more than to scream for help but this was the only way to avoid heartbreak.

Vic and the other guys continued banging on the door before Mike stopped them. “On the count of three, we’re going to run into the door and bring it down.” Tony and Vic nodded in agreement, ready to brace themselves. “One, two, three.” The weight of three teenagers was already taking a toll on the aged door. “One, two, three.” They did this four more times and the door cracked down the middle, allowing them to enter the bathroom.

“Mike bring towels, Tony help me take him out.” once they got Kellin out of the water safely, Vic began preforming CPR. “Come on Kells, you can’t leave me now.” Mike came in with the towels and clothes, and began stripping Kellin of the little clothes he had in order for him not to get sick. “Kellin, dammit if you leave me I’ll kill myself. I fucking need you!” Vic cried. “Tony, why isn’t this working?” he shouted.

“Vic, get a grip on yourself. Kellin is going to be fine, continue doing what you’re doing.” Tony grabbed his wrist and looked for a pulse. “He’s alive! He’s alive, he’s alive. Vic, keep going, Mike, go get the warmest blanket you can find and wake up Jaime so he can start boiling water.” The boys did as they were told and soon enough, Kellin was gasping for air and spitting out water.

“Kells, can you hear me?” after a few disoriented seconds, Kellin gasped and pushed himself away from them and trying to cover himself as much as possible. “Kellin, Kellin, you’re safe here ok? We’re not going to hurt you.”

“I’ll leave.” Tony mumbled.

“Kellin,”

“I’m c-cold.” He whispered. Vic quickly handed him the clothes Mike brought and let him change. Once he was dried and clothed, they just sat on the floor, staring at each other. Vic took in the way Kellin looked. He had tear tracks down his face; his skin seemed almost translucent in the weak bathroom light, his lips were nice shade of moist pink, his hair swept beautifully across his forehead and his turquoise eyes seemed cold but at the same time the appeared to contain a high amount of pure innocents.

A few minutes later, Tony came back with two mugs of hot chocolate, ruining Vic’s intense moment. “I want you guys to go to Vic’s room and go to sleep ok?” Tony said sternly while handing the mugs and walking out. The boys stared at each other a while longer before getting up and heading to Vic’s room. They climbed onto the bed and sat against the headboard. They’ve been doing a lot of sitting lately.

Kellin spoke, being the first to break the tension in the air. “I don’t want to feel this anymore Vic.” He said with his voice laced in fear, pain and tears. “I just want to make it go away. Please make it go away.” Vic wrapped his arm around Kellin’s shoulder, pulling him towards his side and calming him down. “Please Vic, make it go away; make me forget, please. Help me. I’m begging you.”

“H-how?” Vic said with a stutter. They’re faces were mere inches away so their breath could be felt on each other’s lips. Kellin didn’t respond and Vic leaned in. Once his lips were single paper width apart, he asked, “Is this alright?” Kellin’s nodding caused their lips to brush against one another’s. “Sit on my lap.” Vic mumbled.

Vic let his lips graze over Kellin’s, feeling the rough, yet smooth, skin. At first, it was soft, innocent kisses. Then, Vic lightly bit Kellin’s lower lip, making him whine quietly from the back of his throat. They pulled apart and stared at each other before Kellin leaned back on the bed, with Vic following him so he was now hovering over him.

They kissed again, lips meeting lips and tongues going into unknown territory. When Vic’s tongue entered Kellin’s, he sucked on it, causing Vic to groan and roll his hips downward. Kellin gasped, releasing Vic’s tongue and leaning his head to the side. Vic did it again, and Kellin let out a little moan.

“More.” Kellin gasped.

“Like this?” Vic asked, while continuingly doing so. Kellin nodded and rolled his hips up. The older boy stared kissing Kellin’s neck, hands gripping his hips again. Kellin closed his eyes in pleasure but that quickly disappeared. He saw his dad in Vic’s position, causing him to push Vic away. “Was that too much?” Vic asked breathlessly.

“No.” Kellin replied. The fear and vulnerability was evident in his eyes and Vic understood what had happened.

“Hey,” Vic said. “Why don’t you sit on my lap ok? That way we can do this at your pace.” With a hesitant nod, Kellin allowed Vic to lie down and slowly climbed on him.

“I’m not too heavy right?” Kellin asked self-consciously.

“I can barely feel you there. Don’t worry ok?” Kellin nodded and leaned forwards so he could kiss Vic. They were hesitant and small but remembering that Vic was letting him take control, gave him a boost of confidence. He kissed Vic with more passion; licking the plump lower lip so he could slide his tongue in. When he felt Vic’s hands travel down his body, he froze, causing Vic to remove his hands.
“Do you wanna stop?”

“No, just …”

“Trust me ok? I’m not going to hurt you.” Kellin nodded again. “If you want me to stop at any moment, pinch my hip.”

“It’s not … It’s just … I’m fat and I don’t want you feeling it.”

“Babe, you’re perfect to me. Now kiss me.” Vic said, and then he puckered his lips like a little kid. Kellin giggled and kissed him before he got Vic’s hands and placed them on his hips. “Remember, we’ll go at your pace.” And with that being said, Kellin began kissing Vic with a passion. He rolled his hips down, moaning into Vic’s mouth.

“Take your shirt off.” Kellin panted as he tugged at the bottom of Vic’s shirt. Vic helped him and after his shirt hit the floor, he tried to take off Kellin’s shirt too. “N-no. Don’t want you want you to see.”

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it.” They continued to make out and grind against each other before they decided to take off their boxers.

“I’ll do it.” Kellin said with determination yet fear in his voice.

“Do what?”

“Take my shirt off.”

“Babe, you don’t have to.”

“I want to. I … I trust you.” Kellin mumbled. Vic’s lips curved into a small smile and he gently took a hold of the bottom of Kellin’s shirt to take it off. Kellin scrunched his eyes tightly as Vic look at him. He felt so exposed and not in the good way.

Vic took in the sight of scars, burn marks and slightly visible ribs. He knew of Kellin’s condition but he didn’t think it was to this extent. This wasn’t the first time seeing him naked but it was the first time he began noticing. His thighs had the words fat, loser, freak and ugly marked into them, some overlapping the others. There were multiple scars, more than the doctor had told them. He slowly traced over them before he went to his arms and carefully unwrapped the gauze. It was even worse there. He knew Kellin didn’t stop but when he saw the long, red lines, he knew he needed help. He didn’t say anything; all he did was lean in and kiss Kellin again, who responded.

“You’re beautiful, so, so beautiful.” Vic murmured against his lips. They rocked their hips together, creating delicious friction. Kellin was moaning breathlessly while Vic grunted a bit.

“Stop, stop, stop. Want you to fu- fuck me before I cum.”

“Shit, ok. Let me get the stuff.” Kellin climbed off Vic and watched him look in his bedside drawer. He sat against the headboard and motioned Kellin to sit on his lap. “It may feel uncomfortable at first so I need you to tell me if you need me to wait ok?” Kellin nodded rapidly as he mentally prepared himself. Vic slicked up a finger, and slowly circled the outside of the tight muscle, causing Kellin to shiver and his hole to flutter. “You like that don’t you?” Vic asked with a smirk. Kellin simply rolled his eyes with a faint smile on his lips. Vic carefully pushed his finger in, until it was knuckle deep, and waited until Kellin signaled him to continue.

“It feels weird.” Kellin mumbled. “Wiggle it?” and Vic did. “Oh! It tickles a bit.” Kellin said through a small giggle. “Put another one.” Vic pumped the first finger in and out a bit before adding another small amount of lube and sliding in the two fingers. “It burns a bit.”

“I know; the third one won’t be as nice.”

“Can you out the third one in?”

“What’s the rush?”

“I kind of have a boner that’s turning purple and I can feel yours against me.”

“Sassiness turns me on.” Vic said as he added the third and final finger.

“Sh- shit. That does, um burn. Don’t, don’t move.” Vic’s fingers stopped and he watched as the discomfort on Kellin’s face slowly leave. “Ok, move.” Vic did as he was told and- Kellin let out a high-pitched moan. “There, touch me there again.” Kellin said breathlessly. Vic rubbed against Kellin’s prostate, making him let out moans, pushing back against his fingers and clenching around them. “Fuck, fuck me please. I don’t wanna cum yet.”

“Ok, ok, just let me.” Vic grabbed the lube again and put some on his dick before guiding Kellin over it so the tip touched but didn’t enter him. “This is going to burn a bit. So go down slowly.” Kellin followed Vic’s advice and went down so the tip was in. “You’re doing so good baby.”

Kellin finally reached the base, staying still so he could get used to the burn and stretch. Vic tried to control himself, not wanting to hurt Kellin. “You’re really big. Can I move now?”

“Move whenever you’re ready.”

Kellin slowly lifted his hips up before he came back down, while watching Vic’s reaction to make sure he was doing a good job. Meanwhile, Vic has his lower lip caught in between his teeth, fist on either side of him, head thrown back and chest moving steadily, yet fast. He’s really trying to control himself.

The raven-haired boy to the liberty of bouncing faster on Vic’s dick, while leaning closely to his neck. “Can I kiss you? On your neck?” Vic nodded, so he leaned forwards, kissing where his neck and shoulder meet before kissing his way to the Adam’s apple and sucking lightly on it. He felt it bob from Vic swallowing and smiled.

“I can feel you smiling you little minx.” Vic mumbled, before poking Kellin on his side. He dropped down quickly, the tip of Vic’s dick slamming into his prostate causing him and Vic to moan loudly.

“Shit!” Kellin whined. “Vic just fuck me there please.”

“Ok, yeah, get off and lay on your back.” Kellin did as he was told and Vic hovered over him. “Remember, pinch my hip.” He said as he pushed in. the younger boy had his head thrown back in pleasure but was struggling to keep his eyes open for fear of seeing his past. “Focus on my voice baby.” Kellin cautiously closed his eyes and gripped onto Vic’s biceps. “That’s it Kells, shit you’re so tight for Me.” on this particular thrust, the tip of Vic’s dick brushed against Kellin’s sweet spot.

“Vic.” Kellin whined. “There, sh- oh god! Don’t stop, please.” Vic was mercilessly pounding into the same spot, causing Kellin’s moans and whines to get higher and louder. “Faster. Need it faster.”

Vic did as he was told as he grunted and spoke into Kellin’s ear. The sound of skin against skin, high pitched uh’s and low pitched growls filled the room. The bed squeaked against the force and the headboard banged against the wall, scuffing it up and leaving dents in its trails. Kellin began chanting a chorus of oh shit’s, so close, and more. With one final thrust, Kellin came. His high-pitched moan, the tightening of his pink hole, the way he arced his back off the bed, and his face morphed into pleasure was enough to make Vic cum inside Kellin. Slowly pulling out, Vic took in the wrecked appearance Kellin was in.

“Are you ok Kells?” he nodded weakly, a faint smile appearing on his face.

“I’m tired.”

“Ok, let’s move you … here.” Vic said as he placed Kellin on the other side of the bed. “I’ll be back.” When Vic returned, Kellin was already asleep, snoring cutely. As he cleaned him, he realized they didn’t use a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
ta-da ?