Status: sadly/happily complete

Days Like These

Ch 15

From Ginger Princess : he was totally checking you out !!! &’ he’s a ginger too !!! Ginger’s are the best way you can go !

To Ginger Princess : pretty biased don’t you think ?

From Ginger Princess : nope. Not at all. ;)

To Ginger Princess : lol well anyways no he wasn’t

From Ginger Princess : then why’d he ask for your number ? Why did you give him your number and wHY DID YOU GUYS FLIRT NONSTOP ?!?!?!? HIS FUKING COWORKERS NOTIED ND THEY EVEN JOKEEED WITH US BX OG IR !!!!

To Ginger Princess :Can you retype that ? I think your flamboyant gay is showing

From Ginger Princess : Fuck you Quinn. But when you’re getting married to Matty, I will be your best
man. Now I have to go and think of ship name for you guys byeeee booo <3


Kellin didn’t bother answering. Instead, he sat against the bassinet that was placed at the foot of his bed and admired it. It was a soft yellow color that stood out in his dark colored room. Maybe he could convince his friends to help him repaint it. He’s thinking a nice periwinkle with one wall painted with chalk paint stuff. He’ll talk to Katherine.

“Only eight more months till you’re here peanut.” Kellin said with a small smile and he caressed his nonexistent bump.

He knew that in order for his baby to be healthy, he had to get better too. He needed to eat and keep it down. He had ‘stopped’ taking his pills but he had to talk to a therapist three times a week.

The doctor told him that the first three months of pregnancy are the hardest because one, the chance of a miscarriage is high and two, his body would be changing, getting ready to carry a human being.

A human being. Kellin was pregnant with a living, breathing person. The ‘proud soccer mom’ feeling pumped through his veins, making him laugh aloud. When he first found out he was carrying a child, he cried and apologized to Katherine. He promised to get a job and that he would move out but she calmed him down and said he didn’t have to leave.

His phone buzzed, pulling him out of his daydream.

From Michel : Vic knows.

*

It was Saturday, 2:30 p.m. he’s supposed to be going to Vic’s house in thirty minutes but now he doesn’t want to. On Friday, Vic wasn’t at school so he was relieved that he didn’t have to see him but today he’d have to. Or he could text Mike and tell him that he wasn’t feeling good. But no, because then Vic may come here and see the bassinet. It’s not that Kellin was embarrassed of his baby it’s just … what if Vic didn’t respond well to it. What if he yelled at Kellin and told him to get rid of it? He wouldn’t do it though because he’s already in love with little peanut but still.

“Kellin!” Alan shouted through the screen. “Calm down, it’s bad for the baby.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“You need to tell him now. Just go over there at this moment and talk to him.”

“But what if h-.”

“Maybe he doesn’t want it?” Alan replied softly. Kellin nodded. “Then that’s his loss. He’ll be missing out on such an amazing baby and you won’t be alone. You’ve got me, Austin, Mike, Katherine, our friends. Emphasis on friends”

“Yeah, you’re right. Ok, I’ll go over there now. Bye babes, talk to you later.” With a ‘good luck’ from Alan, Kellin slipped on his shoes and went see Vic.

He knocked on the door and Vivian opened. Kellin visibly relaxed. “Kellin! Such a surprise to see you! Come in, come in. Are you hungry or thirsty?”

“Water would be nice, please.”

“Vic isn’t here; he went out with some friends.”

“Oh, then can I talk to you. It’s … important.”

“Of course, go sit in the dining room and I’ll bring out some cookies.” Kellin did as he was told and waited for her to come. “So what did you want to talk about?”

With a deep breath, Kellin told her everything. From what he could remember at the party, to waking up naked next to Vic, to ignoring him, to going to the doctor after taking five pregnancy tests and each one them coming out positive, to the almost coming to tell Vic but found him making out with Alex. He said it all. There were tears of course because just think about it got him sad and made him feel like a bad person.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled repeatedly. “I know we’re still in high school but I don’t want to abort the baby or give it up. It’s mine. My responsibility.” Vivian came to hug Kellin and calm him down.

“Kellin, I know this is scary for you and you’re young but everything’ll be ok. You’ve got me, my husband and Michael behind you now.”

“Thank you, that really means a lot.”

“Vic should be here any min-.”

“Bye Alex. No you can’t come in.” they could hear a faint why in the background. “Because I have to do a project and you’d distract Me.” the sound of the door closing was heard and footsteps could be heard in the kitchen. When Vic turned around, he saw his mom and Kellin sitting there. “Um, I thought you weren’t coming.”

“If you want then I can leave.”

“No it’s fine. We’ve got to do the project. Let’s go to my room.” With a nod, Kellin said bye to Vivian and followed Vic up the stairs. “Let’s just finish this then we can talk.”

They worked in a high def. silence; like you could hear the radio waves, it was so quiet. As they worked, they could hear loud noise coming from downstairs. It sounded like a heard of boys with elephant feet.

“Can I use your bathroom?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, you didn’t really have to ask.”

Kellin nodded and walked out of the room. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door, leaning on it until he slid on the floor. Pulling his knees up to his face, he buried his face in between them and let the tears fall. This was going to be harder than he thought. He’d just lie and tell Vic that the baby isn’t his. But … Kellin wouldn’t have had sex with just anyone. So that thought could be thrown out the window. There’s really no other lie so the truth would have to do. The truth that could lead to two different outcomes.

Kellin was disturbed from the loud banging on the door, making his body shake a bit. There were multiple shouts of his name so he stood up and opened the door.

“Are you alright?” Alan asked as he engulfed him in a hug. Kellin hugged him back tightly and shook his head, which was cradled in his neck. “What’s wrong sweetie? Talk to me.”

“I-I can’t.” Kellin whispered.

“Can’t what?”

“Can’t tell hi-him.,” he didn’t notice the rest of his friends lingering around, either staring at the two boys or glaring at Vic who looked scared. “Ha-hate me. He’s gonna hate me. Us.”

“Do you want someone to go with you?” Kellin nodded his head. “Who?”

“Mike.” Upon hearing his name, said boy walked forward and took Kellin into his arms while Alan quietly shooed everyone downstairs.

“Come on Kells, let’s go to Vic room.” Once the three boys were in the room, Mike sat on the bed in between Vic and Kellin. “So, Kellin, want to tell Vic or do you want me to do it.”

“He should fucking do it since it’s his problem.” Vic grumbled from his spot. His comment made more tears fall from Kellin’s eyes as he scooted closer to Mike, who sent daggers at his brother.

“He’s ri-right.” Vic rolled his eyes at the way Kellin sounded. He thought it was pathetic really.

“You know what, instead of dancing around the fucking issue why don’t I come out and say it. Kellin,” Vic said his name bitterly. “Get fucking rid of the thing. Face it, you’re too fucked up to take care of yourself let alone another human being and I really don’t want it. Now if you don’t wanna get rid of it, you can always give it up for adoption.”

Now Kellin was full out crying. His broken sobs filled the room and his body shook with such violence that Mike held him for fear that he’d fall off the bed.

“What the hell is your problem?” Mike shouted at his older brother. “You don’t know shit! Kellin is trying ok? Kellin is trying to get better for the fucking baby that you two created!” at this point, Mike was standing, looming over a scared Vic. “You’re the one with the problem! Not Kellin!”

“I’m not the one who fucking left!” Vic shouted back. He pushed his fear aside and stood up for himself. “I’m not the one that began ignoring everyone! I’m not the one who pushed everyone away! It was him!” when Vic shouted the last word, Kellin scream out in pain. He fell to his knees with his arms tight around his stomach.

“My baby! Mike, it hurts!”

“Holy shit! Vic go get mom to start the car and call Kellin’s mom, now!” Vic ran out the room shouting for his mom. “Kellin everything is going to be ok. Breathe.”

“Mikey,” Kellin said painfully. “Save my baby.”

Then everything around him turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because I actually had free time, here's a little thingy !! and thanks for the compliments ^^ it's nice to know someone has faith in me