Status: sadly/happily complete

Days Like These

Ch 25

Vic woke up with a groan and a pounding headache. He brought his hands to face and with the heels of his hands, tried to get the sleep off his eyes. He tried to remember what happened. The last thing he remembered was Kellin saying something about his feet.

Kellin!

Vic sat up quickly, causing the room to spin. Holding his head in his hands, Vic groaned again. He looked around but the room looked unfamiliar. He just wanted to get Kellin and leave. Vic slowly got up on shaky legs and walked around in the dark to look for a door. Trying to be quiet as possible, Vic felt along dressers and wall. His hands came across a light switch. Vic flicked it on, shutting his and letting them get used to the bright source. He looked around better this time and still couldn’t find anything familiar.

Until he came across a picture.
It was of him and Alex when they used to date. It was a picture from the photo booth with hearts drawn on it with sharpies. He walked up to it and picked it up. He saw the word ‘mine’ scribbled above him with an arrow pointing down to him. He placed it back in horror, walking backwards until he bumped into something. Turing around, he saw Alex standing there.

“Where’s Kellin?” Vic demanded.

“I don’t know.” Alex mumbled.

“What?”

“I said I don’t know!” Alex shouted. “I was walking by when I heard someone groaning. I walked into the ally and I found you on the floor. You should be happy I saved you after the way you’ve treated me.”

“And you didn’t see Kellin?” Alex shook his head no. “I have to leave. I need to go find him.” Vic said, walking towards the door.

“Wait!” Alex said, grabbing Vic by the wrist. “You know the police won’t do anything about up until seventy-two hours passes.”

“You’ve seem to forget my dad is a cop. Where’s my phone?” Vic said, feeling his pockets. Alex sighed and reached in his butt pocket, pulling it out. Vic snatched the phone, grateful for putting a password, and called his dad.

“Vic, even if your dad is a police officer, you kn-.”

“Hello? Dad?” Vic said, cutting Alex off.

“Vic! Where are you boys? Katherine is over here worried sick! Do you know what time it is? It’s four in the morning!” His dad shouted.

“Dad!” Vic shouted back. “I’m with Alex, come pick me up, please!” he begged. “I’ll explain everything when I’m with you guys just come get Me.” the line ended and Vic sighed. “Uh, thanks for saving me, I guess.” Vic said awkwardly. “If there’s anything I can do, just ask.”

“Well,” Alex began, “You can be my boyfriend.”

“You know I can’t do that. I’m with Kellin.”

“But he’s missing.”

“How do you know he’s missing?” Vic questioned.

“I heard your dad say his mom or whatever was worried because he’s not home and he wasn’t with you.”

“Well, no.” Vic said. “I’m leaving.” He walked out of the room, hearing Alex follow him.

“But you said you be do anyth- mom!” Alex squeaked, when he looked up. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to check up on you. What is this dirty boy doing here?” she said, looking at Vic with disgust. “Wait, I know you. You’re the boy that turned Alex gay! I want you out of my house this instance!” she screamed.
“Mom, no he’s my boyfriend! Why can’t you accept me for me?”

“Because my son is not a fag! You already got Jack pregnant an-.”

“Jack had a miscarriage.” Alex whispered. His mom and Vic stood there stunned. “I-I don’t know he was fine then one day he said it hurt and we went to the hospital
and next thing I know, they said he lost the baby.”

“Uh, I’ll get going.” Vic said awkwardly. He was ignored so he waited outside for his dad to come. After thirteen minutes of waiting, he saw his dad pull up and jogged to the car, getting inside quickly.

“Victor, what happened to you?” he dad asked when he saw Vic covered in dirt and grime. “Where’s Kellin?

“I’ll explain when we get home.” Vic said quietly. As they drove, Vic’s leg moved up and down rapidly and he bit his nails anxiously. Once they arrived home, he saw Katherine crying on his mom’s shoulder. She lifted her head up when the door opened.

“You!” she screamed. “Where’s Kellin? What did you do to him?” she stood up and charged at Vic. His mom got up quickly and held her in her arms. “Answer me! Where is he?”

“I-I don’t know!” Vic shouted back.

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“We were walking home because he didn’t feel good and then he was going on about promising to never forget him and then we were standing in front of an ally and when I woke up I was at Alex’s house and Kellin wasn’t there. Alex said that he found me groaning but didn’t see any sign of Kellin.” Vic said as he cried. It hit him.

Kellin had disappeared.

“If anything happens to Kellin or that baby, it’s your fault!”

Kellin had disappeared and it was Vic’s fault.

*

“W-where are we?” Kellin asked in a shaky voice.

“Somewhere they’ll never find us.” The voice replied. Kellin could hear the smile and he shuddered. “Are you cold?” the voice asked in a sickening sweet tone. Kellin shook his head no. he heard doors open and close and machines running but he couldn’t tell where he was.

“Who are you?”

“You’ll see in time baby.”

“What’s gonna happen with my baby?”

Our baby, Kellin. I’m going to be daddy and you’ll be mommy. We’ll be a happy family.” Kellin wanted to throw up. This person was crazy. “Here’s your room. You’ll get to see it when I think you’ve earned the right to see.” After a few more steps, the hand released him and a creak was heard. “You have me so horny Kellin.” The voice said roughly.

Kellin was now ready to die. He knew he would be forced to have sex with the person but he didn’t expect it so soon. But he knew that when dealing with psychos you had to pretend. He learned when he lived with his stepdad.

“Wait.” Kellin whispered. “It’s not safe to have … sex … while pregnant.” Kellin lied.

“Who told you that?” the voice replied angrily.

“The doctor.”

“No worries. I’ll check myself. For the mean time, I want you to sleep. It’s four in the morning and the baby needs you be healthy.” The person helped Kellin sit on a chair. “I’d have you on the bed but I don’t want to untie your hands. Now, go to sleep.”

Kellin heard the footsteps get farther away before a door opened then closed. The sound of a lock rang though the room. Kellin cried again. He cried for who knows
how long but eventually he fell asleep. His dreams became nightmares and all he saw behind his eyelids were memories of his stepdad hurting him. He just hoped this person wasn’t as rough like his stepdad was.

Meanwhile, in a room, in a dirty basement sat the abductor. He watched Kellin with the hidden cameras he had set up in the room. His hand was shoved down his pants, looking for a release the pregnant boy didn’t give him. He was glad to have found him. The boy looked gorgeous in his condition. The psychotic man finally got what he wanted and he wasn’t scared of killing people to keep what is rightfully his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who got a job ??? I work at party city and jesus christ was the Halloween season a bitch