Status: will be updated whenever I get inspiration

The Fear of Falling Apart

two

The sunlight streamed into the room as she moved over slightly, yawning at the unfamiliarity of the mattress she was lay upon. Her head pounding from the countless glasses of wine she had last night as she looked over, seeing the shaggy hair that belonged to Tom still asleep, just peeking out of the covers. Robin smiled at the new mattress beneath them, attempting to go back to sleep as a voice pulled her, the body next to her stirring.

“What the…Robin?” She looked up at the voice, seeing a very naked Oli lay next to her, his eyes dropped as his voice was low and full of sleep, his eyes confused at why his brother’s fiancée was in the same bed as him.

“Oli!” She squeaked, rolling and falling off the bed quickly attempting to cover her modesty as she pulled the covers off him, watching as he cupped his manhood and stood up, searching for his boxers. She couldn’t help but notice how attractive he looked in the morning, his tattoos covering every inch of his body – other than his back – as he stretched, running a hand through his hair as he looked over, and seeing her wrap the blanket around her body.

There was no denying Oliver thought Robin was attractive. He had fancied her for years especially when Tom brought her home, saying that she was his girlfriend. It hurt him, but he remained loyal to Hannah and kept his distance from the younger girl, until now at least.

“Did we…um?” She couldn’t even form a proper sentence as Oli sat on the bed, Robin collecting her clothes and pulling them on underneath the sheet she was wrapped in. Him then nodding to confirm her thoughts as she sat on the bed next to him, still in her sheet as she breathed a loud sigh.

“Shit, what have we done Oli?” She murmured, breaking the comfortable silence that had overcome them as he looked at her, his deep brown eyes locking with her dusty blue ones.

“I don’t know, Robin. All I know is we’re screwed if Tom or Hannah find out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is short, but it's necessary!