Seize the Day

October

October

It had to be the best day of his life. He was riding this high. He’d just asked out Ali and she’d said yes. He couldn’t fricking believe it. Ali was, in one word, awesome. He’d had a crush on her for over a year now. They had met at orientation freshman year of college and had become fast friends. She was bit on the shy side at first. Soon enough though he was able to break her out of her shell. She’d always laugh at all of his jokes and what an amazing laugh it was. Besides having a great sense of humor she was also breathtakingly beautiful. She wasn’t model beautiful more like girl next door beautiful. She had a rich, dark brown hair that flowed past her shoulders and big, brown doe eyes. It was easy to fall for her. And now after being friends with her for a year he’d finally grown a pair and asked her out. He almost couldn’t believe it when she said yes.

He was floating on air. It couldn’t have come at a better time either since he’d been having a pretty crumby week. He’d been slammed with studying for midterms and finishing essays. And on top of that he’d been feeling kind of nauseous and light headed but he chalked that up to stress. But now midterms were over with, the weekend was here, and Ali had agreed to go out with him. Things couldn’t get any better.