Royals

Royals

Harold Edward Styles.
King


Being nearly six feet tall is just a plus of being the king of London Town. He could intimidate any bloke that stood in his way and woo any bird that looked appealing. He was a menace to the society and he overthrew the hierarchy.
No one knows exactly where the old king was, just that he’d been gone for nearly five years.
Now, being only eighteen, Harry was the richest, rudest, most well-known, and most sophisticated man in London Town.
But a king was without queen. The last girl he’d called his queen was a story that he would never tell and he would never live again.
Harry was well known for being the man who held a body count parallel to the population of females in London Town. Leave out commoners which he’d never touch unless they were there for his or a friends’ birthday.
The King was never without a friend, though.
And there were few he trusted.
The list was five boys and three girls long.

Louis William Tomlinson
Prince

Louis was the man under Harry, but he didn’t waver about being under Harry. While his best friend’s position was more desired and loved, he prefered the company of his friend than the company of the teenage population of London Town.
Louis was made prince after Harry named himself king. And along with Louis’s princess, Eleanor Calder, he lived happily under Harry.
And while Louis knew all too well of Harry’s queen, he was no quicker to divulge information about her than the king was himself.

Liam James Payne
Duke

Liam had no further arguments, as Louis, about being under the king and prince. With high power, came high responsibility. Liam desired none of the high power that Harry had acquired.
Liam already had everything he wanted, though, his duchess Danielle Peazer. Liam, though, was given the task of helping his friend keep on the right track after his queen had...had.
Liam along with Louis were two of Harry’s most trusted advisors. And Liam was well off with that.

Zayn Jawadd Malik
Duke

Zayn was, along with Liam, a duke. Another one of Harry’s trusted advisors. Zayn lived the same life Liam did, only calling his duchess Perrie Edwards.
Zayn, though, was the oddest out of Harry’s court. Why, no one really knows, but he was and he liked it.
Most of London Town did.

Niall James Horan
Duke

Niall is, yet again, a duke to Harry. The same as Zayn to the king, but he had no duchess. Niall had no argument, though.
He would wait patiently for his duchess to come along and make herself known to him.

Prince Destine
Duke

Prince was a different story than all Harry’s courtmen.
Prince was gay. And for that, Harry loved Prince only a smidge more than his other courtmen.
Harry valued Prince because Prince was no common man and he seemed to find more good in the world than Harry could ever. Prince was, though, similar to Harry in ways of love. Prince never hoped to have a duke beside him but that didn’t mean that he wouldn’t have flavours of the week.

♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚


“Mate, you have to get up. It’s nearly past one.”

“Fuck off, Louis.”

“I’ll send in Prince if you’re not up in ten minutes.” Harry growled off his best mate and stayed buried in his California king bed.

“Is he up?”

“‘Fraid no, love. He’ll be okay, though.” Louis kissed Eleanor’s head, but she couldn’t resist a look at the door that withheld Harry.

“Do you think it’s smart to leave him? I mean, it has been a year since-” Louis’s hand made forceful contact with Eleanor’s mouth.

“Don’t speak her name.”

“I wasn’t going to.” The girl glared at Louis and ripped his hand away from her mouth. “I was going to say that it’s been a year since her and it’s nearly the anniversary.”

“She’s got a point, Lou.” The prince looked over at the dukes. “The anniversary’s next week. Harry’ll want to throw a ball again.”

“He threw one last week, Liam.” Prince ran his hand down Liam’s arm. “He can’t throw another next week.”

“You know him, Prince. He’ll do it.”

The group frowned.

It was nearly time for a serious intervention.AA
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to my Harry Styles AU - I hope you like it! :*