Paperweight

Chapter 1

Alex walked straight into the Staal house, not bothering to knock. She couldn’t remember the last time she actually knocked when walking into that house.

“Hey Linda!” she smiled seeing Jordan’s mother in the kitchen.

“Hey Alex,” she smiled back before pointing to the stairs, “Jordan is still in bed,”

“Of course he is,” she laughed before running up the stairs. She walked to his bedroom, opening the door quietly and sliding in before closing it behind her. She walked over to his bed smiling at the site. He was shirtless, lying on his back; one arm was above his head, the other on his chest. He was sound asleep as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist. She leaned down and planted a few kisses on his neck before whispering in his ear, “Time to wake up,”

He groaned and turned his head to the side. She laughed and sat back, “Come on baby, it’s our last first day of school,” she ran her hands over his chest.

“And that’s supposed to get me out of bed?” he asked in a raspy voice, his eyes still closed, but his hands running over her thighs.

“Jord, come on, I don’t wanna be late. You know I will leave without you. Won’t even get your good morning kiss,” she told him.

He was quick to move, flipping them over so that her body was pinned under his 6’4 figure, “Like hell you will be leaving her without giving me a kiss,” he said pressing his face into her neck, wrapping his arms full around her waist, “Now just give me 10 more minutes.”

She laughed and shook her head, running her fingers through his hair, “Sorry babe, not gonna happen. You are already running late as it is,”

“Fine,” he pouted rolling off her and letting her sit up, “Kiss?” he asked raising his eyebrow. She leaned in and kissed him softly, “Now go get ready, I’ll go make you some eegs,” she told him before climbing over his body and walking towards his bedroom door, “You have 20 minutes, Staal,” she warned before going downstairs.

As she made her way into the kitchen she saw Henry sitting at the table, “How did you get him up this time?” he asked as he read the local newspaper.

“Threatened not to give him a kiss, works like charm,” she smiled walking over to the fridge and pulled out the eggs before she prepared everything and began to cook Jordan breakfast, “Would you like some?” she asked turning around to Henry.

“No, thank you. Linda already made some,” he replied before their youngest son, Jared walked in.

“Hey Al,” he said in a tired voice like Jordan’s sounded.

“Hey Jare, want eggs?” she asked, seeing him nod she handed him the plate intended for Jordan before making more.

“You spoil these boys way too much,” Linda laughed as she walked into kitchen.

“Hey, it’s one last thing you have to do,” she smiled at her, “You already clean up after them. And you know if someone didn’t make the food for them they probably wouldn’t eat,”

“You are definitely right there,” she laughed.

Alex sat Jordan’s food down at the kitchen table before going back to the sink to clean the dishes. A couple minutes later she felt arms wrap around her waist and a pair of lips kiss her neck, “Thank you baby,”

She turned around in his arms a pecked him lightly, “Go eat, we need to leave,” she told him before turning back and finished her washing. A few minutes later they were all ready to go. They said goodbye to Henry and Linda before the 3 walked to Jordan’s truck.

They all climbed in, Alex in the middle seat. Jordan intertwined their fingers as he drove to their school. As soon as the car was parked, Jared was hopping out, “Have a good day!” Alex laughed just before he shut the door. Jordan got out of the truck and before helping her out.

He pushed her back against the truck, his hands on her hips as he leaned down to kiss her. Much deeper than their morning kiss as his tongue slid along her bottom lip. She pushed him away, “Jord…” she whispered knowing how easy it was for the two to get carried away.

“Ally…” he repeated with a smirk, calling her the name that only he did.

“Come on, let’s go inside,” she said pushing him back. He reached over her into the bed of his truck and pulling out their book bags. He handed hers to her before intertwining their fingers again.

“Am I gonna get any alone time with you today?” he asked as they walked toward the front door of the school.

“If you didn’t take so long to wake up this morning you probably could of already had a little,” she pointed out before he glared at her. “I don’t know, I have soccer after school. You have hockey tonight.” She pointed out.

This was the worst part of the school year; there wasn’t enough time for the two to spend together. As soon as she was done soccer, Jordan would be going to hockey. “I fucking hate school,” he said as they approached their lockers.

“I know, babe. The weekend will be here before you know it,” she told him kissing him softly, “I’ll see you at lunch?” she asked to which he nodded before she turned in the opposite direction and headed for her class.

***
Alex just finished soccer practice and she was walking back to the girl’s locker room with her shirt thrown over her shoulder, only wearing a sports bra and a pair of shorts and someone grabbed her by the waist and pushed her up against the wall. Lips she knew all too well were immediately pressed against her, large hands massaging her hips before roaming her back. She let out a moan into the passionate kiss before pulling back.

“Jordan,” she scowled.

“Come on let’s go,” he said grabbing her hand and pulling her away.

“I have to go change and get my stuff from my locker,” she said staying right in her place.

“Fine, go get your stuff. But no changing, we don’t have time for that,” he told her.

She rolled her eyes but listened to him. She ran into the locker room and grabbed her stuff quickly before jogging back out to him. She threw her stuff in the back of the truck before hopping into the passenger side.

“You’re too far away, come closer,” Jordan pouted. She slid over to the middle seat laughing, she kissed him quickly before he began to drive.

“Where are we going?” she asked curiously.

“To makeout,” he stated simply.

“Seriously?! That’s what this rush is about?” she laughed.

“Yes. Baby it’s been forever since I’ve had you alone,”

“Jord, we don’t have time for sex. You have to leave for practice soon,”

“We could have a quickie,” he pointed out.

“We are not having a quickie,” she told him.

“Why not? You are already sweaty, it’s not like I’m gonna mess your hair up or anything. It won’t be obvious what we were doing,”

“You are ridiculous,” she laughed shaking her head.

He drove into a wooded area where they normally snuck off to before parking the truck and pulling her over onto his lap.

He didn’t waste anytime in crashing his lips right back to hers, his hands running all over her stomach and back. Her hands ran through his hair, gripping at it little as she slowly rolled her hips against his, forcing him to let out a moan.

His hands slid up her body moving to her breasts, massaging them in his rough hands as his lips moved down her jaw to her neck, biting and nipping at it before sucking the skin into his mouth. When he was satisfied with the mark he pulled away, licking over it lightly before moving back to her lips.

“Are you sure you don’t wanna have sex?” he asked raising an eyebrow at her breathing heavily.

“Yes, we only have like 5 more minutes until you need to be driving me home and heading to practice,” she told him.

“Oh no, you are coming with me to practice,” he said before his lips moved down her neck to her chest, his teeth nipping lightly at the little bit of cleavage showing. Alex arched her back, giving him more access before he came back up to connect their lips again.

This time she moved down his neck until she reached his collarbone. She did the same to him as he had done to her, leaving a nice mark before leaning back with a smirk.

“Now take me home.” She told him trying to climb off of him but he held her down.

“No, I was serious. You are coming to practice with me.”

“Jordan, I am not going with you, I haven’t showered or anything.”

“I don’t care. Just throw on more clothes, the guys don’t get to see this much of you,” he said kissing her softly this time as opposed to the rough, heated kisses he had been giving her earlier.

“Fine you big baby,” she said climbing off him and sitting down next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder as Jordan started the truck pack up and began to drive to his practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys :)

so this story has been in my head a while so I figured I would post it and see if people wanted me to continue or not.