Status: Active & Posting every few days.

The Fallout

After receiving an invite to play Warped Tour, Austin Carlile and Oliver Sykes are both convinced that this will be the best summer ever, unfortunately they won’t make it to the first day. As soon as they arrive, and the event staff and bands were beginning to set up, news of a devastating chemical spill reaches their ears but, it’s far too late. The world is plummeting to chaos; a chain reaction of nuclear meltdowns is spreading across the country, across the world even. It’s every man for himself, especially when the air you breathe in could be poison, and the water you drink could be laced with acid; it’s a war zone. Every second, of everyday. Along the way they slowly begin to unravel a mass government coverup of corruption, but things are never what they seem. People are never what they seem. Austin and Oli learn the new rules fast, trust no one, fear everything, and try to contain your inner demons, because you never know when they will become a real entity; and to think this all started with an invitation to have the opportunity of a lifetime.

Austin Carlile/Oli Sykes
Matt Nicholls/Tom Sykes

Apocalyptic fic with a twist, no, there will not be zombies, but there will be certain affect the toxins have on the people it touches. That being said, this will be a dark fic, containing violence and gore, you have been warned. Be prepared for something you won't expect. For something that's better left unsaid.