Status: Still in the works/unfinished. (Updating roughly every two weeks)

The Sky Under the Sea

Restless

~ Time lapse: One Week ~

[Chloe]


Holy shit, what a day. I was on a high after our set, it going off even better than I’d imagined. Then the fans afterwards, like fuck we actually have fans here! How cool is that? Not to mention having lunch with Vic.. well not just him but their whole band. Gosh he was cute, his little button nose and that adorable smile.. Safe to say I was pretty fucking happy right now.


And if that wasn’t enough, we’d just done our first Warped interview, and it was great. Interviews always seemed stale back home, people asking you all the same questions over and over, but the hosts here seemed to know how to make an interview interesting.


As we spent the rest of the week driving around and playing every day, I couldn’t help but notice how different everything was here. As we traveled between place to place, I split my time between day dreaming of a certain brown haired singer and admiring the sights of the cities. It still amazed me seeing them drive on the other side of the road and on the other side of the car, how people were everywhere and even how it was hot but not quite Melbourne in summer hot. I was loving it, and so was everyone else. I was constantly taking pictures of everything, every bit the tourist we knew we’d be so far from home. The rest of the band were just the same though, and it was incredible to experience such different things with my friends. Heck, family. That’s what we are.

Although experiencing the time difference was something I could do without, it was fucking with our sleep pretty bad. Most nights were restless so far, my mind being too awake to go to sleep.
 Bo didn’t sleep much, I could hear her tossing and turning in her bunk every night, most of the time getting up for a drink. Probably not used to the time difference yet, because I definitely wasn’t.


Seeing the country fly by as we moved from venue to venue was incredible, the band spending every minute trying to make the most of what we had, taking tons of photos and videos.
The shows had been so awesome too, for each time we played we seemed to have more and more kids out there waiting for us, more and more of them singing along as we played our hearts out. Unfortunately, we had the same time slot as PTV so I hadn’t had the chance to catch one of their sets yet, but Tom did tell me that the playing times would change tomorrow.
 All four of us were running on energy drinks and two hours sleep because of how exciting everything was. I just hoped that no one burned out before the tour was over, at the rate we were going it was more than likely.

♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I am really sorry that this is shit, but its really only a filler because I needed to put in something about the first week of the tour and thats why it's so short, but I'm making up for it with a double update so don't hate me please

Title didn't really come from anywhere, just describes this chapter nicely.

THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE ARE FOR MIKEFUENTESTISPERFECT BECAUSE SHE'S AMAZING FOR HELPING ME OUT THANKS BBY