Starstruck

4.

Mia ran a tired hand through her hair, it had been five days since Louis offered her to accompany him at Brit Awards and she left shopping for Friday. She looked desperately around her, to see the ugly building, which people called malls. But in Mia’s head it was just an ugly reinforced concrete, loud, swarming place. “Yeah, way to go social phobic. Keep running away from people and keep hating social places.” She mentally scolded herself before her feet dragged her to the last shop that sells proper clothes for a black tie event. An old lady approached her the minute she entered the fancy looking, nice smelling shop. “Good morning miss. How can I help you?” she asked with a kind but professional smile. “Yes, actually I was looking for a dress which I can wear at Brit Awards.” With the mention of Brit Awards, the saleslady pursed her lips, not to mix into people’s business. She nodded towards a really expensive and stylish looking rack of clothes. The old lady walked in front of her to the other side of store before telling her to feel free to try any of them and ask for help if she needed to find a size.

Mia looked all of expensive and classy designer clothes. She touched the silk of every dress, pulling it towards herself, occasionally picking up one and and hold it on her body over her clothes. She smiled when she saw the dress, the look alike of her dream dress. When she looked at it’s price she cursed. “That would cost me a fortune. Tomlinson better make it worth it!” she murmured under her breath. “I’d like to have a size 8 for the dress.” She said, the saleslady. “Good choice young lady. I’ll get you a pair of matching shoes and a clutch for that dress.” Mia thanked the lady before getting the dress and walking into the fitting rooms.

After she finished zipping up her dress, someone knocked the door of fitting room. She opened the door and popped her out. “I think you should try these shoes and pair it with this clutch.” She handed her a pair of crystal Loubutin’s. Mia gasped at the price of the shoe. Not that she didn’t have any money, actually she inherited a lot from her father but it still seemed stupid to her to spend this much on a pair of shoe. “Thank you, these are lovely!” Mia said, shooing away the sales lady. She slipped on shoes, gained her balance and took the clutch before stepping out of the dress room. Saleslady was standing there, admiring her choice. “You look beautiful, young lady.” The saleslady complimented. “Thanks.” Mia smiled politely. “I’ll get those.” She said, slipping into the cabinet and got changed.

[img=http://ohkellykelly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Divider.jpg[/img]

Mia plopped down on a couch at Starbucks’ after getting herself a sweet treat. She shoved her bags to the couch next to hers and moaned as her feet ached. “I’m not going shopping in a million year again.” She murmured under her breath earning s chuckle from a familiar voice. She looked up and smiled at Zayn and a blond girl. “Sure you are not, Mia.” Zayn said, sitting down. “Yeah, sure go ahead, sit down. Don’t need to ask.” She said sarcastically shoving his arm. Blond girl held out her hand. “I’m Perrie, Zayn’s girlfriend and you must be Harry’s cousin who starstrucked Lou.” Perrie said, mumbling a “whoops” under her breath. Mia blushed and smiled. “No problem, yeah I’m Mia. Harold’s cousin. But I cannot say something about Louis, you should better ask it to him.” Mia smiled, digging through her bag to find her phone. She had two missed calls from Gemma and Harry and a text from Louis

”Hey. Mia smiled to his message.

“Hey.” She shot a reply before turning her attention back to Perrie.

“So, what do you do for a living? I mean I can tell that you are wealthy, from the brands written on those bags.” Mia laughed at blonds bluntness. “I have a small but lovely flower shop in the Piccadilly Circus and I’ll be studying molecular biology next term.” Perrie looked puzzled and Zayn whispered something into her ear. Perrie’s face softened and put on a sad expression. She smiled apologetically at Mia. “I guess Zayn told that I’ve lost my parents?” she asked. Perrie nodded her head. “How are you dealing? Are you okay?” Mia nodded her head. “Yeah, it had been almost eighteen years, I’m fine.” Mia replied. “I know that we’ve just met but you can call me anytime you want, I mean when you need to talk or a shopping mate.” Mia smiled genuinely at Perrie. She had a feeling these two would be close friends.

Flashes flashes

Mia blinked at the sudden attack of paparazzi. Zayn shot her a look, almost apologizing for paparazzis. Mia shook her before turning back to her phone.

”How are you? Louis asked her.

“Good, you?” she tapped away and looked admiring at Zayn and Perrie, who were now giving some autographs and taking photos with fans. She was jealous of the love they had. She thought Dan and herself had that but she was clearly wrong. Before her noticing a single tear ran and it was followed by others. She excused herself, collecting her bags, and dashed out of Starbucks. When she finally arrived and unlocked her car she threw her bags onto backseat, controlling her sobs. She got on the driver’s side and broke down all alone after a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
She finally had the breakdown and Perrie offered her a hand of friend. I hope you enjoyed it.