Status: Updating as soon as possible

It's about the Thrill

I write sins, not tragedies

Image

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

My alarm clock screamed, ripping me out of my peaceful slumber. I slowly reached over to tiny table that was placed next to my bed and fumble with the lamp until I finally found the switch and turned it on. Ouch! The light's hurting my eyes pretty bad. Should've thought about that.. I stretched, while my eyes slowly adjusted themselves to the dim light. Today's the first day of school! I'm actually pretty excited, since I get to meet lots of new people or maybe re-unite with old friends.

I wonder what my new classmates are like.. I hope they like me, I can be a huge pain in the ass sometimes. (Only if I'm annoyed, though) Anyway, I heard a few of my old classmates are going to attend to the same college, so maybe we'll meet again and I'm not that lonely after all?
I eventually get out of bed and slowly creep over to the bathroom, so I could take a shower before heading downstairs. I lazily undressed myself, stepped in and let the hot water pour over my freezing body. Does anyone of you know those moments, when you're in touch with something SO hot (for example the water in the bathtub/shower) that it's feeling kinda.. cold? Happens to me all the time, but maybe it's just me. Hate it. Shivering, I squished the remains of shampoo out of my hair and exit the shower with a towel tightly wrapped around my body. The air in the bathroom feels even colder now.. After drying myself, I got dressed into a pair of grey shorts and an oversized floral-printed shirt, which I pushed into my pants so it looked like I was at least wearing any pants. The shirt was way too long, I might cut the ends off later this day.

Anyway, I headed downstairs with a towel wrapped around my head, since I hadn't dried my hair yet. "Morning Mum, hey Dad." I said, smiling at my mother who was eating a slice of bread with jam spread on it. Dad was busy reading the newspapers, but looked up and smiled at me. My parents were busy, often out and stuff, but I loved them very much. They were really caring and not too strict, which was cool. They let me do anything I wanted, but they had rules set up, such as: No going out alone when it's dark out, no parties without them knowing, etc. Simple rules. I never really had any parties and I never went out at night, so it was really simple to me.

"You want anything to eat? Or some coffee?" My mother spoke up, ripping me out of my thoughts. I nodded. "Just some coffee, I'll eat an apple on my way to college later." She simply nodded, smiling. "I'll be back in a few." I mumbled, but I don't think anyone heard me. I still needed to dry my hair and do my make up, so I decided to do it now so my coffee could cool down while I managed to get ready. I blow-dried my long hair and applied some eyeliner and mascara afterwards. I decided to leave my hair natural today because I wasn't in the mood to straighten it today. I ran a hand through my hair as I re-entered the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs. My dad was now gone and my mum was in the process of leaving, too. I was always the last one to leave the house. I took a sip of my now cooler coffee and watched mum shuffle around in the hallway across our kitchen. "Make sure to lock the door, okay? Be safe and have fun." I nodded, smiling. "Thanks mum, I'll see you later." I heard her shout 'Bye' before the door was thrown shut and I was left alone.

I hope she's right. I hope I'm having fun at my first day. Although I read so many stories where it's always about the first day being the shittiest.
I gathered my things together and eventually left with a smile on my face. I couldn't help it, I was so excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to P!ATD.
First chapter. Not that interesting, I know, but I'm going to update soon.
Again, I'm apologizing if I made any spelling mistakes.
Thanks for reading!