Status: Updating as soon as possible

It's about the Thrill

Music keeps me going

Image

When the bell rang, Stacy, Kirsten and I headed to music class. Stacys new friend couldn’t tag along, since she had other classes to attend to.
“This is the room, I guess.” I mumbled, looking at the number written on the door. ‘211’. It matched the one on my schedule, so I guess we were right. “There are only a few people in there.” Kirsten said, peeking into the small window which was attached to the door. I wonder if it’s only them and us. “Do you think there’s more people to come?” I asked. Stacy and Kirsten shrugged their shoulders. “Maybe, I mean, you can still change courses and classes. Maybe there’s going to come some more students. I don’t know.” I simply nodded and followed my friends.

We sat in the middle of the class and were talking about some random things, like our new classmates and how nice everyone was. It wasn’t like high school anymore, sure, there’s probably still some stupid dick or dumb bitch out there, but I couldn’t complain about my classmates.

“Good afternoon, everyone!” A cheerful voice yelled, causing me to jump in my seat a little bit. I raised my head to see the handsome guy I had seen earlier this day. He looked even better close up! “My name is Brendon Urie and I’m going to teach you something about music.” So this is Mr. Urie? He also wrote down his name on the board behind him, but not as neat as Ms. Lockwood. “Alright guys, I want you to write down anything that comes to your mind when you think about music. When you’re finished, I want you to grab any instrument and try something yourself. I don’t care if you say you can’t do it, just go on and grab anything you can see yourself playing in the future, alright? We keep the instruments in room number 214, which is across this room, for those who don’t know.” Everyone nodded their head in boredom before pulling out their notepads.

I couldn’t help but stare at him. He was so handsome. I never thought about a teacher like this, but… Come on. There’s always this one teacher you find attractive, right? Or is it just me? Obviously not, because I caught Stacy also staring at him. Couldn’t blame her, though.

I eventually slipped out of my daydreaming state and started scribbling things onto my sheet of paper. Every now and then I would steal glances at him, watching his face while he read the students work. Sometimes, he would knit his eyebrows together in confusion or chew on his lower lip. I caught myself wondering if he had a girlfriend, or even a fiancé. Whether he was married or not. I haven’t noticed a ring on his finger yet, but he could have a girlfriend, though.

Why am I even thinking about that? Gosh, Luna calm down. I stood up, causing him to lift his head, so we made eye contact for a few seconds. I handed him my sheet, causing him to smile and then returned to my desk.

I saw other students sitting in random corners of the big room with guitars placed in their lap, eager to learn something, when some other students had these really annoying xylophone-thingy. I shrugged, standing up as well to get myself a guitar. The room where they kept the bigger instruments was straight ahead of room number 211. We had to leave the room to get guitars and such, like Mr. Urie mentioned before. Stacy followed me, grinning like an idiot.

“He’s so handsome, like, my god.” She whisper-yelled at me. I laughed loudly at her sudden outburst. She was right, though. “Seriously Stacy, sort your mind, he’s like 26, maybe older, I don’t know.” I said, my laughter dying down as I picked out a guitar and a guitar-pick. I wonder if Mr. Urie played any instruments. “You’re 21, isn’t that just.. Perfect?!” I groaned and rolled my eyes, but I couldn’t help the blush rising to my cheeks. This is so embarrassing.. “Stop it, seriously. I think he’s good looking, that’s all.” I told her, but I think I mostly wanted to convince myself.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was getting their stuff. The lesson is going to end in a few, finally. I wanted to go home all day, I just wanted to sleep. The first day of school wasn’t that bad, though. It was alright. Music’s fun, I think I’m going to enjoy it. Not because of Mr. Urie, though. He’s just like the cherry on the top of my cake, I guess? I really liked music in general.

“I had lots of fun today, I hope I’m going to see your faces next Monday again, alright? Goodbye, have a nice day!” He got a muffled “Thanks, you too.” From other students who were eager to get out first. Stacy, Kirsten and I were the last ones to leave.

“Bye Mr. Urie.” I said, before leaving the classroom. I heard him shout “Bye Ms. Adams!” causing my two friends to turn around, smirking of course. Stacy nudged me with her elbow, repeating the words I said earlier. “I think he’s good looking, that’s all.” She mocked me, while I was blushing madly again. I didn’t even know why I was blushing so bad! I don’t like him!

I totally see where this is going.. They’re going to give me looks all the time he’s around. “I-I’m just being polite, okay?” I mumbled, hiding my face behind my hair. “Yeah, so you can get access to his pants.” Kirsten whispered, cracking up afterwards. I rolled my eyes at them, laughing. “You guys are unbelievable. I’m beginning to think it was a bad idea that I dragged you along to lunch, Kirsten.” She winked at me, still giggling.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at home about twenty minutes later. “Mum, I’m home!” I shouted, as I entered the house. I dropped my bag to the floor and slipped out of my shoes, kicking them out of sight. “I’m in the kitchen.” I heard my mother say. “Hey.” I smiled before I sat down in one of the chairs. “How was your first day of college, sweety?” She asked, smiling bright while placing a plate full of food in front of me. This is what I loved about my mother. She always kept her smile, no matter what. I knew she was tired, I could see it in her eyes. She had been working a lot lately, which was really getting onto her nerves. “Thanks. Good, I guess. A bit boring, though. But I really like my math teacher, she’s awesome. I almost fell asleep in biology, though, because my teacher is really boring. He doesn’t even know what he’s talking about, but the rest of the day was pretty cool.” I said before I shoved a spoon-full of food into my mouth.
I left the part including Mr. Urie out, telling her would lead to so, so many annoying questions. Don’t get me wrong, I’m actually not shy about guys when I’m around my Mum, but he’s my teacher, so that’s a whole different story to tell. “What about your day, Mum?” She sighed, picking aimlessly at a pickle on her plate. “Tiring. But I’m glad you had a nice day.” She smiled again before picking up the plate and setting it into the sink. Sighing, I stood up and did the same. “Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked, worried. Mum shook her head. “No, I’m fine. Just a bit tired, but thanks, I appreciate your offer.” She kissed my head and went into the living room, probably to take a nap. I grabbed my bag and went upstairs to finish some paperwork. I’m going to move out soon, by the way. My father promised to give me money, I tried to deny it, but he would insist.

Later that night when I finished everything, I took a shower and went to bed at 11. It took me only a couple of minutes to fall into a peaceful slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weird chapter, I know.
It's going to be a bit more interesting in the next chapter!
Comment, recommend, subscribe, whatever, I don't know how mibba works, still trying to figure it out, haha. :')
Comments would be cool, though.
Thanks. :)